Date = Sunday Feb 14, 2021 5:28PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = No
    Under = No
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 2176
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    @cmhubbard92 Don't apologize. Slow down and enjoy this time together, it'll fly by so quickly. Congratulations and best of everything to you both. We'll be here after the honeymoon. 😉😉🥂🍾👰
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    2/14/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 5 cups

Only over by like 30 calories so I think I did pretty good! Only reason I went over is cuz I had some ice cream with my family. But I enjoyed it so I’m taking it as that and not put any more thoughts into it. :smile:
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/13
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7297
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/14: WW23, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D14
    MUTU W9D3 /RDBBD3

Yesterday 2/13: WW22✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hrs IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D13✔️
    MUTU W9D2 /RDBBD3
  • DaffyGirl88
    @cmhubbard92 whoohooo for your WEDDING!!! Just soak up every minute!!! I love weddings! My husband and I have had three so far! (long story)

Yesterday I had chocolate cake for breakfast and stayed in my jammies all day - it was a blustery day here. But kept water up and calories down. Hubby let me vote on dinner and I chose salmon and asparagus over shrimp scampi

AND he agreed to prep my chicken for my lunch salads, and helped me clear a shelf in the fridge. I am ready for this week of success - bring it on!

2/14/2021
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no
    Water: 80
    Steps: 1781

@annabananamc Sounds like a wonderful day!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Sunday 14 February
    Track: yes
    Exercise: no

Steps: 3077
    Water: 96 oz

I hate travel days. At least we managed to drive between the storms when the roads were clear.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    2/14/21
    Exercise: 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 9,506
    Water: 101.3oz

Work is cancelled today and maybe most of the week. We got 8” of snow overnight 👀 Texas has officially shut down 😂

gnuykrcvzxc5.jpeg
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Good evening team! I am sorry that I have not checked in much with the team over the last couple weeks. I have been keeping up with your posts and I am super proud of you all for pushing through with all the things going on in your lives! I am sorry I haven't been communicating a lot and being supportive!

My back is in a much better place than it was last week, but I am still taking it easy! I still have a little pain with certain movements, so I've continued wearing my back brace. I am hoping I am 100% come wednesday.

I have also had a lot of things going on preparing for the wedding this Thursday! I spent much of yesterday working on some decorations with my fiance's mom, and spent today with my mom. She gave me her cake topper to use, and we cleaned it up-it's so cute! It will give some life to our boring cake!

I get out of work early on Wednesday, and I feel like we have a never ending schedule from the time I get out of work until the wedding... pick up food, go to his parents and start some setup, go with fiance to a doctor's appointment, pick up his uncle from the train station, somehow get dinner and spend some time with him... then the real craziness starts the morning of! I'm terribly excited, nervous, and my mind has purely been on the wedding! I'm sorry about that! I'll be more active as things go back to "normal."

Thank you for the update Christine! I wish you both all the best & much happiness! Please post pictures later on down the road, when things slow down.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/14
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3442
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/14: WW24, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D15
    MUTU W9D1 /RDBBD1

Yesterday 2/14: WW23✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hrs IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min👎🏻🧘‍♀️YWA D14✔️
    MUTU W9D3👎🏻 /RDBBD3👎🏻
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Up 1 pound 166 on Sunday Feb. 14 :(
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    2/15/21
    Exercise: no - we have stayed snuggled all day trying to stay warm
    Steps: 2,126
    Water: 50oz
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    2/15/21
    Water: 7 cups

I not only worked on my feet for 7.5 hours but I shoveled some heavy snow for a half hour! Got my exercise in today! Lol even tho I hate winter
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    Mon, Feb 15th
    Week 3 - Day 2
    Track - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1250/Daily = 8750/Weekly
    Under Cals - Yes644
    Exercise - Yes40 minute on my treadmill
    👟Challenges💧
    78oz
    6545 Steps

Sun, Feb14
    Week 3 - Day 1
    Tracking - No
    Caloric Goal: 1250/Daily = 8750/Weekly
    Under Cals - NoI’m guessing I consumed around 1750
    Exercise - Yes 4 hours of slow steady cleaning equates to the same amount of Calories I burned on a day I walked for 88 minutes so I’m counting it
    👟Challenges💧
    48oz
    6461 Steps
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    @DaffyGirl88 Thank you! We're not having a honeymoon, but a nice long weekend together. It will be nice!

@annabananamc thank you! And you've had three? That must have an interesting story! It sounds like you had a great relaxing Sunday, and it is so wonderful that your husband helped you by making dinner and prepping!

@richmondwriter thank you so much! I will definitely post pictures when I can!

@Krysless2 how is your back???
  • DaffyGirl88
    Monday 15 February
    Track: yes

Steps: 10,686
    Water: 120 oz

A better day yesterday than I've had in a while. I even managed to play in my craft room for a few hours. 😊
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Fairly good day yesterday, overall! My first prepped lunch salad was yummy

2/15/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 6396
  • Krysless2
    @DaffyGirl88 Thank you! We're not having a honeymoon, but a nice long weekend together. It will be nice!

@annabananamc thank you! And you've had three? That must have an interesting story! It sounds like you had a great relaxing Sunday, and it is so wonderful that your husband helped you by making dinner and prepping!

@richmondwriter thank you so much! I will definitely post pictures when I can!

@Krysless2 how is your back???

Every day gets better, thank you Christine! Hot baths mixed with very long very delicate flex sessions and an occasional back massager and I’m almost fully healed! This time was definitely not as bad as I have had in the past so I’m very thankful it’s healing in time for my brothers wedding on Saturday! Could you imagine giving a speech with a tightened back muscle??
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Good morning, TBBT. Sorry I have been a little quiet...weekends I don't come on for long, and this was also a long weekend (provincial Family Day yesterday). We saw my parents on Sunday, and they were really needing that day of socialization. My Dad, who does not like to spend money, went to the Liquor Store and bought Baileys and went to the Beer Store (yes...we have to go to separate stores here in Canada!) and bought a case of beer. Covid be damned...I am not going to let that much time pass again before I see them! Of course, everyone and their dog was trying to order take-out from the very limited restaurant choices in town, so we were relegated to KFC. So not worth the calories (the fries were stone cold), but I was only over by about 500 for the day! Stayed under my calories on Friday, Saturday and Monday, but other than some yoga stretching on Friday, I have not done any formal exercise. But I am okay with that right now.

I hope that everyone that lost their power due to the snow storms yesterday has it back up and running! It's crazy, but Texas was colder than my little piece of Canada yesterday!

@cmhubbard92, as someone who is the mother of sons, and the odds of either one of them getting married any time soon are almost zero, I would so love a photo of you in your wedding dress, if you are so inclined! And you be as absent as you need to be....your wedding preparation tops all other commitments this week!! We will hold down the fort!!
  • Krysless2
    edited February 2021
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Good morning, TBBT. Sorry I have been a little quiet...weekends I don't come on for long, and this was also a long weekend (provincial Family Day yesterday). We saw my parents on Sunday, and they were really needing that day of socialization. My Dad, who does not like to spend money, went to the Liquor Store and bought Baileys and went to the Beer Store (yes...we have to go to separate stores here in Canada!) and bought a case of beer. Covid be damned...I am not going to let that much time pass again before I see them! Of course, everyone and their dog was trying to order take-out from the very limited restaurant choices in town, so we were relegated to KFC. So not worth the calories (the fries were stone cold), but I was only over by about 500 for the day! Stayed under my calories on Friday, Saturday and Monday, but other than some yoga stretching on Friday, I have not done any formal exercise. But I am okay with that right now.

I hope that everyone that lost their power due to the snow storms yesterday has it back up and running! It's crazy, but Texas was colder than my little piece of Canada yesterday!

@cmhubbard92, as someone who is the mother of sons, and the odds of either one of them getting married any time soon are almost zero, I would so love a photo of you in your wedding dress, if you are so inclined! And you be as absent as you need to be....your wedding preparation tops all other commitments this week!! We will hold down the fort!!

I just love your posts Lisa thank you for always being so thoughtful! I gain so much insight... even when you’re not speaking to me! Lol

I too would love to see your wedding photos Christine! Please, if you’re so inclined.
    ‘Tis the season to get married I suppose! I am the matron of honor in my brothers wedding on Saturday and I’ll definitely post some pictures for my TBBT family! I’m also doubly excited because I’m finally in a wedding where I feel comfortable in my dress without having to painfully tack my parts into it!! (Yes I’m including my own wedding in this category!) Love is in the air🥰💗😍❤️😘
This discussion has been closed.