Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Absolutely not!

Letting work consume your life?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    If it's your life's work, then it is ok

Traveling as long as you follow all precautions?
  • Kindhearts30
    Kindhearts30 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Ok =)

Not getting the vaccine
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Ok
    Hasn't been out long enough to make me feel safe! I'll just stay home and continue social distancing until....

Not wearing a mask around people ๐Ÿ˜ท
  • Kindhearts30
    Kindhearts30 Posts: 1,730 Member
    edited February 2021
    Depends on who your around also what your doing....

Driving with a mask on even when your alone
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Not sure why ๐Ÿค”
    But I see it everyday ๐Ÿคญ

Speaking up when a family member or close friend doesn't think Covid's real and never takes care to be safe
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Ok . I just wouldn't be around them until I get my vaccine . :|

Putting a family member in a nursing home knowing you may never see them again cos of the virus ?
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    God no and I wouldn't be able to ignore it either.

Scolding someone else's child when theres a reason for it. (I often tell the bigger kids not to skip my little niece in line for the swings at the playground.)

• cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    edited February 2021
    I call that teaching manners. I know it's not comfortable but it is ok to gently tell kids about manners and fairness.

Is it ok to encourage others to return their grocery cart to the cart corral? It is a pet peeve of mine when people unload their groceries and allow their cart to roll away.
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Whoa in my last reply I thought I was talking about people pushing in line. I thought I was on the last page but I must not have been. My views on nursing homes are in no way that harsh! My dad nearly went into one only he died before that happened so no judgement here. Really sorry to anyone I may have hurt or offended x
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    No worries, sometimes that happens where it puts you on the previous page. I am sorry about your dad that is not easy.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Putting your tied up dog poop bag in someone else's bin on the street (if the bin hasn't been collected yet)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    I don't see the problem and wouldn't mind, but know a lot of people would be upset, so I wouldn't do that myself. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

Calling the Police when you hear fighting from your neighbors?
  • Jetrail
    Jetrail Posts: 205 Member
    We have had to do that because they were playing rockem sockem in the back yard. Terrible situation. .

Being truthful about what you want in life, even if it will hurt others?
  • lauragreenbaum
    Ok and probably necessary
    Stop responding to texts from a casual friend you have no interest in but don't want to be mean about it
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    ๐‘ป๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜?
  • lauragreenbaum
    That's a good question. My birthday was last week, and my BFF completely forgot. She has a busy life and was getting ready for a trip so I didn't say anything about it. Yesterday she realized she'd forgotten and she felt so bad she was nearly in tears. Then that made ME feel awful. I should have said something on my birthday casually referring to it to jog her memory because saying nothing made it so much worse.

Asking a restaurant to turn the non live music down because it's hard to have a normal conversation
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ค

๐€๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€/๐‚ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I guess so - if it's blowing on your table or it's crazy crazy cold in the establishment.

Is it 'ok' with someone having a partner that is also involved with someone else too? (all parties are 'ok' with arrangement)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š!

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐'๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ?