Whats for breakfast?

2»

Replies

• DavWillTry
    DavWillTry Posts: 76 Member
    I made a chicken spinach and mushroom quiche today. Less than 250 calories per slice.

2i6ywasbkw9q.jpg

I've never seen a pi plate before. Cute. :)

And delicious looking!
  • teejaysanders12
    teejaysanders12 Posts: 3 Member
    1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1oz blueberries squeeze and mixed in and a teaspoon of Stevia, with 2 boiled eggs.
  • getfitmanuel
    getfitmanuel Posts: 22 Member
    ue3uivbm8ct8.jpg
  • OliveSalt
    OliveSalt Posts: 47 Member
    I love using leftover rice for breakfast. I'm all about ease and minimal prep time.

1/4 cup leftover white rice
    1/4 cup black beans or spinach (or both!)
    1/4 cup shredded cheese
    Pop it in the microwave for 1 min

Top with 2 over-easy eggs with runny yolk. Mix in some pico de gallo and its super gooey, warm, and satisfying!
  • MPyLP
    MPyLP Posts: 25 Member
    2 scrambled eggs with black forest ham and 2 slices of daves killer 21 grain wheat bread. I forgot to take a picture but I feel very satisfied.
  • mmusicto
    mmusicto Posts: 1 Member
    Today I had some rye bread with mashed avocado on top, sliced some radishes, topped with sprouts and a sprinkle of feta cheese. Also made some tofu scramble just because I get tired of eggs pretty easily.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Today I had 2 eggs scrambled with onion and kale with parmesan and herbs. I put that with a morningstar sausage patty on a bagel thin and ate it like a sandwich.

Tomorrow I'm planning on having chocolate protein pancakes topped with pb2 and a little fruit.
  • MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    I love breakfast food, but my appetite wakes up later than me, so I usually have a coffee or latte and maybe a piece of fruit and then eat a ‘brunch’ between 12 -2pm that I always try include eggs and veg. If I do get hungry mid morning, I’ll have yogurt or a jammy egg or some Cheerios or nuts
  • IndyFitAgain
    IndyFitAgain Posts: 67 Member
    I make a delicious omelet that always has a little meat and a lot of cheese... sometimes, I turn it into a breakfast burrito or quesadilla... always delicious and fairly quick and easy to make...
  • TomCel
    TomCel Posts: 5 Member
    I am rarely hungry at breakfast. Couple of coffees and maybe a banana come 11am. I know people say breakfast is most important meal, but I'm not hungry 🤔
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Old fashioned oats with blueberry preserves, fresh blueberries, banana & cashew milk :) Coffee & tea of course.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I don't eat breakfast - but i like do breakfast for dinner a lot. I usually eat fried potatoes/veggies, and banana pancakes
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Old fashioned oats with blueberry preserves, fresh blueberries, banana & cashew milk :) Coffee & tea of course.

That sounds really good - I never thought to put preserves in my oats. I will be trying that tonight
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Ah, for me ..................................NOTHING. Don't eat it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    hesn92 wrote: »

That sounds really good - I never thought to put preserves in my oats. I will be trying that tonight

I hope you enjoy :) I eat it often for breakfast

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    This weeks breakfast is loaded hashbrowns. So hashbrowns with mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, chicken sausage, and 2 eggs mixed in. Topped with hot sauce. Keeps me full until lunch easily. The veggies I add in changes on my mood when I make this. The above is just this weeks version.

Next week will be breakfast sandwiches because Aldi had croissant rolls this past week. So I bought a pack and froze them. Still trying to decide how I want to make them.

Oh, and I usually have a piece of fruit, but the hashbrowns have been so filling I have not needed it. I figure there is enough veg in them to make up for that.