Motivation Buddies

AlliiH
AlliiH Posts: 1 Member
I want to motivate myself to log on and complete my diary every day, does anyone want to become friends on here for some support?

Replies

• Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday and usually do my foods daily as well. Be glad to help if I can.
  • carlaringuette
    carlaringuette Posts: 158 Member
    Me too.
  • kiwilimeade
    kiwilimeade Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I just joined last week and am also trying to log daily.
  • beckygwinn
    beckygwinn Posts: 1 Member
    Add me!! I’m restarting tomorrow and also need someone to keep me on track. Would love to support eachother!
  • Clarevmb
    Clarevmb Posts: 211 Member
    Sure add me. I need some help to get going for the first/second week then after that I'm good!!!!
  • Amaris_uk
    Amaris_uk Posts: 19 Member
    Sure, add me too. I'm a mum of two starting again.so I'd love some motivational buddies too!
  • SwimmerScott75
    SwimmerScott75 Posts: 17 Member
    You can add me too👍😁
  • Giarose27
    Giarose27 Posts: 3 Member
    AlliiH wrote: »
    I want to motivate myself to log on and complete my diary every day, does anyone want to become friends on here for some support?
    AlliiH wrote: »

• Giarose27
    Giarose27 Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me as well! I log daily... just started (again) :)
  • InHimLin
    InHimLin Posts: 22 Member
    Please add me as a friend. I joined last week and looking for a few friends. I log everyday and will be here for you.
  • Kinnheidi
    Kinnheidi Posts: 7 Member
    I just started this today and would love some motivation buddies as well! Please friend me! :-)
  • AchievinMyDream
    AchievinMyDream Posts: 12 Member
    Add me as well!! I just turned 53 and going to lose roughly 75# before I turn 54!
  • SweetMelissa2021
    SweetMelissa2021 Posts: 26 Member
    Always looking for more motivation buddies 💯💪🙌
  • mikhnpaitsmum
    mikhnpaitsmum Posts: 119 Member
    Add me too please. Im trying to keep it up. Logging everything.
  • Mommy2Aydon
    Mommy2Aydon Posts: 7 Member
    Add me im new here
  • greyfoxxe
    greyfoxxe Posts: 5 Member
    Add me too!!! Starting my journey today at a supervised weight loss clinic!
  • artellsguitar
    artellsguitar Posts: 3 Member
    Add me too. I log everyday.
  • I would love to be motivation buddies!
  • derbygraham
    derbygraham Posts: 47 Member
    Over 21 days ago I started my 100 day challenge. In short to monitor and manage all my calorie intake. I added a goal to not eat bread or drink alcohol. I find putting a deadline on a project helps keeps you focussed. You are welcome to add me as a friend - perhaps you can start a 75 day challenge and we can celebrate completing it together ? :)
  • TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    I would love to be your friend. I am very motivated right now. I am at the start day 3.