Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• corenmi1985
    corenmi1985 Posts: 1 Member
    New to mfp, and trying to lose the last 15 lbs. I’m always open to all friends! :)
  • SouthPawSings
    SouthPawSings Posts: 54 Member
    I would love some more friends and motivation!
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Restarting after a long absence. Lost most of my progress over the last year during the pandemic. I could use some new friends to help keep me motivated.
  • alkues
    alkues Posts: 30 Member
    Hi! I would love to have a little extra encouragement on this journey. I’ve already dropped ten lbs and would like to drop another ten. I’m also working on increasing my cardio (would like to work my way back into a running routine) and muscle tone.
  • Jleinwand1
    Jleinwand1 Posts: 7 Member
    I am new here. Feel free to add me. B)
  • ManagingMass
    ManagingMass Posts: 5 Member
    I could definitely use some accountability buddies! I need that kick in the butt
  • SarahVeste
    SarahVeste Posts: 16 Member
    I would love some more friends! Just getting started again!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    I like to put my thoughts down, and like to hear how others are doing, too. Not a fan of reading the auto-generated scroll of "Tom exercised for 20 minutes today". But if you had a great workout, or every step of that run hurt, or you were totally craving Reese's peanut butter cups today -- that's what I want to hear. And if you share a recipe and the pic of what you had for dinner -- even better.

If this is you, please add me. I'd love to follow your progress.
  • sam06ana
    sam06ana Posts: 23 Member
    I need more active friends!
  • appleisbad wrote: »
    DylanSaffa wrote: »
    Anyone in UK or similar timezone? Would be cool to get some support and motivation. Got a final 8kgs to lose. 13kgs down already

Hi there UK zone here. i managed to add you but seems you have changed your username or sth cant locate. Could you add me pls?

@appleisbad he's turned off his friends, you can't add or message him anymore. He messaged about a week ago explaining this to me
  • ginamyrmel
    ginamyrmel Posts: 70 Member
    I would love new friends; feel free to add me - I'm new to MFP (as of 2/3) and LOVE it. I've been on Keto since July 2020 and have lost 43 pounds - it's not going all that fast, but I'm thrilled with the loss - I'm at 172, down from 215.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    ginamyrmel wrote: »
    I would love new friends; feel free to add me - I'm new to MFP (as of 2/3) and LOVE it. I've been on Keto since July 2020 and have lost 43 pounds - it's not going all that fast, but I'm thrilled with the loss - I'm at 172, down from 215.

You've lost 43? That's wonderful success -- congrats!
  • RachJ1991
    RachJ1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for motivation & accountability! Getting back into working out starting today :smile:
  • Izactoknife
    Izactoknife Posts: 8 Member
    How do you add people?
  • Izaco wrote: »
    How do you add people?

@Izaco you click their name, you'll see their profile, click their name again and there's 2 boxes, one to message, one to add as a friend. Hope this helps :)
  • WasteNotWench
    WasteNotWench Posts: 35 Member
    I'm looking for friends too please add me ^_^
  • nookicky
    nookicky Posts: 16 Member
    Looking for new friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • Hungrycatapilar
    Hungrycatapilar Posts: 93 Member
    Friends wanted female only thanks 😊
  • Spartanxi
    Spartanxi Posts: 46 Member
    Doing Keto at the moment
    People With open diaries- Add me!