SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

Replies

• TiredMom2021
    TiredMom2021 Posts: 25 Member
    I just found your thread and you are such an inspiration! Great work!!
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    @Sand_TIger thank you for all of your posts. You are kind, humble and so inspirational. I applaud your progress, good for you, you look fantastic! (Your posts help others like me and boost our morale. Sometimes this process can seem so slow with the ups and downs and weight fluctuations.)
  • siouxieq62
    siouxieq62 Posts: 16 Member
    I just spent a big chunk of time reading all the comments and some of the blog. I had to stop and comment as to how very much I admire your progress. Especially the photos. Your positive attitude and honesty are very motivating. Keep up the great work and I will be following you regularly!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    That's beautiful progress for just over a year's time. Healthy and sustainable. Keep it up!

P.S. You've got great legs, girl!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hi, Mrs, Hoffer! I'm happy you're my friend too!
  • Sand_TIger
    Thanks for the perspective from someone who has done it, Jenilla1! I really appreciate it. I agree with you! :)
  • SueMiconi
    SueMiconi Posts: 10 Member
    Awesome job! You look fantastic and I love your inspirational posts. Haven’t figured out where to find your blog yet.
  • Sand_TIger
    Thanks! My blog can be found at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sand_TIger, or if you friend me I always post an update when I write a new one. Or up at the blogs section at the top, they will show up if I have a recent one under "recent." :)
  • Sand_TIger
    edited February 2021
    For those on my friends list who are curious about the atrium I've been mentioning, here are some pictures of it. After a trip to Home Depot today I have two new tomato plants in here to go with the old one, a new peppermint plant to go with the pre-existing spearmint, a sweet basil plant that I hope thrives because I love basil in salads, a lucky bamboo and a philodendron. Oh, and a couple aloe plants because I live in Arizona. The cat is Hiroshi, who wants to be a gardener when he grows up, or maybe a mechanic, astronaut, or personal trainer.

vg93g3m9d4g1.png
    ilguchx3p7jg.png
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Hi Tiger, this plant atrium is fantastic! Plus the recent February pic of you is awesome! You face is so defined now! So many more lines, angles and definition. You look great! Plus only 1 chin! I want to get there too! You really are an inspiration! Love knowing you and being a part of your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!