More Brits needed

Replies

• adamg9090
    adamg9090 Posts: 6 Member
    Another Brit here, a Welshman living just halfway between Derby and Nottingham! Joined MFP last April and started changing things. Went from 89kg/14st to 67kg/10.5st over 7 months and have maintained but need to pick up again due to cold weather and the urge to stuff my face with carbs as it's crept up to my 'flag' weight of 70kg/11stone. :)

Ahh not too far from me, i live close to Burton πŸ‘ well done on your weight loss, its quite the achievement you have hit. I am hoping for the similar kind of difference as yours. Im not too bad with cravings at the minute but it is something i am bracing myself for lol im a trucker so boredom eating is the constant temptation, fingers crossed i have the discipline to maintain once i hit my target 😬
  • BoxingDayBoy
    BoxingDayBoy Posts: 21 Member
    Sorry I've been hiding πŸ‘€...I'm in Hampshire so feel free to add me any of you...best of British lol πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Hi im lou, from merseyside, feel free to add me,
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Sorry I've been hiding πŸ‘€...I'm in Hampshire so feel free to add me any of you...best of British lol πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

Hi. AddedπŸ™‚
  • Paul_Ingy

Hi Lou. Added x
  • Paul_Ingy
    Hey, Surrey/Hampshire border, starting again on the good ship MFP again for another go at being persistently consistent

Hey! ADDED πŸ™‚
  • Paul_Ingy
    Hi,

And another brit πŸ‘‹ from derbyshire and new (ish) to MFP.

5 weeks into being mindful of what i fill my stomach with, with the help of mfp diaries and also with a steady exercise routine.

Started on 11/01/2021 with a weight of 15stone 5lb, the heaviest ive ever been and the time to get my *kitten* into gear and change....on 11/02/2021 i was down to 14stone 5lb.

Still a ways to go until i get to my target weight but motivated to smash the chunk away and get back to the level of fitness and health that i used to be, proud of the progress so far.

Good luck to everyone else out there going for their own goals and climbing their own little mountains.

Feel free to add me 😁

You're doing greatπŸ‘Œ
  • janeypoosandbob
    janeypoosandbob Posts: 85 Member
    I'm here!
  • Paul_Ingy
    I'm here!

Well hello there πŸ™‚ Added
  • Alan_UK_1974
    Alan_UK_1974 Posts: 34 Member
    edited February 2021
    Morning all, Friday Eve is here and the weekend is just around the corner - I still get weekend motivation even though we're still in lockdown! πŸ˜‚
  • MrGBLincs
    MrGBLincs Posts: 7 Member
    Morning everyone. I'm peaking out the curtains at the rain. Another tedious Zoom call for work, or go on 'Busy' and sneak a bike ride in? I guess I'd better be good and crack on with work. :D
  • Alan_UK_1974
    Alan_UK_1974 Posts: 34 Member

Hi Lou, I'm also from Merseyside. Added you.
  • Paul_Ingy
    Morning all, Friday Eve is here and the weekend is just around the corner - I still get weekend motivation even though we're still in lockdown! πŸ˜‚

Oh too right, might not be much happening but atleast for me working from home i dont need to look at the computer for 2 days,.. oh and drink beer for no other reason than i bloody deserve it🀣
  • Paul_Ingy
    Morning everyone. I'm peaking out the curtains at the rain. Another tedious Zoom call for work, or go on 'Busy' and sneak a bike ride in? I guess I'd better be good and crack on with work. :D

Be good. This onceπŸ˜‰
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Happy Friday you beautiful Bunch 😁

As for the rest of you brits where you hiding?? 🧐
  • Bowlesy1982
    Bowlesy1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Fellow Brit here. Norfolk born and bred. Have sent a request. New to MFP community so any advise, tips & chats welcome.
  • Paul_Ingy
    Fellow Brit here. Norfolk born and bred. Have sent a request. New to MFP community so any advise, tips & chats welcome.

Hey, welcome
  • leahparry2832
    leahparry2832 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi πŸ‘‹ born and bred brit from South Yorkshire. All new to this so be gentle πŸ₯°
  • Hungrycatapilar
    Hungrycatapilar Posts: 93 Member
    πŸ‘‹ British and proud
  • Paul_Ingy
    Hi πŸ‘‹ born and bred brit from South Yorkshire. All new to this so be gentle πŸ₯°

Hey😁