New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    free coupon for that non animal dairy ice cream
    https://braverobot.co/pages/coupons/ cu5jadsw7ahb.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    6wdq1vsssqz7.jpeg
    lp47yvywr8oj.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    hgycta wrote: »
    *cue the dancing*
    I’m a big fan of gingerbread houses and a big fan of Peeps, so while some will be horrified I’ll be glorifying these bad boys
    wk0iz4lveznr.jpeg

Claim the free luna bar back in stock!!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    qq6h831daqyf.png
    eqclbokkmuvz.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    qq6h831daqyf.png
    eqclbokkmuvz.png

lol upon further investigation, the "zero sugar" hershey's products are just a rebrand of the company's current "sugar free" line. Literally the same ingredients and nutrition. Maltitol is the sweetener, unfortunately.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Found at Target
    b8rpx4164ajk.jpeg
    Oooooo please report how they were once you try them!! Wanted to try all of those!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2021
    These are back! oycteq1lhfj9.png I loved these years ago. They taste just like funfetti frosting.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2021
    Interesting cherry Luna bar. Hope it has icing like the blueberry muffin and tastes like a cherry pastry. crqifl4ycgj8.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2021
    I’m in love.
    lm352f5a8umc.jpeg

Much disgust 😅💔 Peeps had such a good thing going with me before this...
    swr4q9tyy2yb.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    This thread is evil.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :)
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Happy Friday, Pals!!

So, I admit I didn't read the entire 1,000+ pages of this thread, so I hope I am not echoing (too many) folks here -- and please forgive me if I am.

A few products that have appealed to me (although not all are *new* to the industry nor to me) are below:
    • Freak Flags Organics Bone Broth -- after my first time trying their Lemon Pepper Chicken Bone Broth a few months ago, their bone broths easily became one of my favorites. I like their Chicken Tortilla flavor even more. I also really enjoy Brodo (both are pricey, the latter even pricier, so I need to limit buying these brands over others -- but, then again, I am paying for high quality ingredients!):
    50cwjnwnathp.png
    jg7y8cd1k8gc.png

Next up,
    • Egglife wraps
      I have not yet tried these, but after evaluating the nutrition and ingredient profile, I am confident I will enjoy them.
    as36alf6y76s.png

Finally (for now),
    • Celtic Sea Salt Electrolye Powder and Electrolyve
      I purchased the Electrolyve mix for the first time a few months ago, and was incorporating one packet into my daily intake. I associate some improved digestion and bowel regularity (excuse the details) to my consumption. The last time I had the Electrolyve was roughly one month ago, and I haven't had any luck finding them in stock online since then, so I decided to opt for the Electrolyte powder in the meantime. It doesn't have the same effervescent "fizzy" effect when added to water as the Electrolyve, but I enjoy it all the same. I always combine the Celtic Sea Salt powders with a scoop of Ultima Replenisher or JUNP electrolyte powder for some flavoring.
    adh96bh6gzdx.png

sgol6jqml8d9.png

ub3649zvhd7f.png

9551cgp8rruw.png