Replies

• Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    @Sweet_A for being so sweet!

5ddbfbxoonlc.gif

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    edited February 2021
    Having a kid who does this to get on the news. Man I love having funny kids. And, wow, I’m the mother to the “shirtless jogger”😂

gevntuycocmm.jpeg
    (Edit to add....he’s almost an adult. I wouldn’t let my little kids do this.)
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Having a kid who does this to get on the news. Man I love having funny kids. And, wow, I’m the mother to the “shirtless jogger”😂

gevntuycocmm.jpeg

😂🥶
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Seeing the sunshine after lots of beautiful piles of snow.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

gevntuycocmm.jpeg

😂
  • cugogirl2017
    @ PaperDoll I had to smile at your post today. In these challenging times it is great to have a sense of humor. Good for both you and your son for finding the joy in everyday things and adding a smile along the way so thank you!
  • PaperDoll_
    @ PaperDoll I had to smile at your post today. In these challenging times it is great to have a sense of humor. Good for both you and your son for finding the joy in everyday things and adding a smile along the way so thank you!

I think you meant this for @MelG7777

No sons here. 😂
  • MelG7777
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

No sons here. 😂

Well I didn’t create the child alone.🤬
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

No sons here. 😂

Well I didn’t create the child alone.🤬

😂🤣
  • cugogirl2017
    @MelG7777 I am a little confused when I went to this page I thought Paper Doll posted the funny picture of the jogger. If you posted it, thank you, it made me smile and in these challenging times I really do appreciate spreading joy and having reasons to smile.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member

gevntuycocmm.jpeg

Could have been a kid of mine, he likes the cold as much as i do it seems
  • MelG7777
    @MelG7777 I am a little confused when I went to this page I thought Paper Doll posted the funny picture of the jogger. If you posted it, thank you, it made me smile and in these challenging times I really do appreciate spreading joy and having reasons to smile.

It gets confusing here sometimes! Glad it made you smile too. I appreciate you saying so!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    Listening to my favourite music while working at home.
    It won't be appreciated if i would play this at work, but working at home, i can turn my music up
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Not too much, the sun shining is nice.

1v4m8mqq7qgs.gif
  • cugogirl2017
    Watching my son take such good care of our dog.
  • kellie_xoxo92
    kellie_xoxo92 Posts: 51 Member
    d68rsynqhmtf.jpeg
    King Cake makes me happy 😆
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @lx1x .. needed that laugh today 🤗
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    @lx1x .. needed that laugh today 🤗

🤪 Yw 😙🤗
  • honeybee__12