Need more friends! Lets support each other.

Hello,
Looking for more friends, Add me if you would like more support and encouragement.
My goal is to lose weight, build muscle and be healthy. I log my meals because that is where I seem to be having trouble, I love to eat, what can I say?!
My starting weight is 190 ( I gained it all back) My goal weight is 145 or close too.
I started lifting weights, yoga and I use elliptical and kicking boxing for cardio... I have had to stop several times in the last few years off/on again due to medical issues, so I still consider myself a newbie to all these workouts.
Feel free to add me anyone.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    You are welcome to add me ... Wishing you much success :)
  • Mommy2Aydon
    Mommy2Aydon Posts: 7 Member
    No clue how to add friends so feel free to add me. I need to lose 90 pounds by Dec 25th. So far I'm down 23. Long way to go but super motivated
  • dboling83
    dboling83 Posts: 11 Member
    Also don't know how to add friends but feel free to add me.
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Hey all - feel free to add me as well. I'm starting over as I also gained back the weight I had lost. I'm needing friends on here for the support for sure. Ty
  • prikoza
    prikoza Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone, if you click onto someone's profile (username) it should open up a new tab, and there are two options - message that someone or add as a friend. I hope this was helpful. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • CatholicCurtis
    CatholicCurtis Posts: 22 Member
    Y'all can add me too. Been here before and know how to lose the weight. Down 32 lbs since October. Just have to count every calorie. Whether you're over or under for the day, as long as you're accurate with your log, nothing will be a surprise. I want to be 180 again like I was 20 years ago. Just have to make the right decisions every single day. I'll never be young like I was in the 90s, no matter how much I wish it weren't true, but being in great shape is something I can do. Hoping I can get down to 180 by the end of the year. Just gotta make the right choices no matter what's happening in the world.
  • ironmikeruben
    ironmikeruben Posts: 8 Member
    yooo you got this!! diet is a big part! on days you cant workout just remember to maybe cut a bit of calories or just walk.
  • wowisforstuds1238
    wowisforstuds1238 Posts: 77 Member
    You can add me too if you’d like. I would add you, but I do not know how to.