What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• garciasusan77
    garciasusan77 Posts: 5 Member
    Right now if I don’t drink enough water, I notice I gain weight about 2 pound on and 2 pounds off.
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    I have 3 weeks left in the Transformation Challenge at OrangeTheory so I've got my get down to 145 pounds mini goal, but also adding the mini goal of staying under 20 carbs per day these next three weeks. I was doing well with it last week but then slacked off a bit this last weekend. I'm tightening back down and getting back to pre-logging my days!
  • TheArttoBE
    TheArttoBE Posts: 11 Member
    acbraswell wrote: »
    Run 3 miles. I was up to running 9 miles training for a half-marathon, but developed plantar faciitis. I've only run a couple of times since October.

I got Plantar Fasc. one time...and was told to get an Arch Support put in my shoe. I bought it from a sporting goods store. It worked so well...I was feeling better in a DAY! They're a little expensive, and they are 'rigid' so don't buy the soft ones. I have high arches, so this proved valuable. And I have never had problems since.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!