It’s a Backs Thread (so put your back into it)

Replies

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    ek3oxluap0bv.jpg

Don't know why its sideways but can't be bothered to figure it out--sorry! Only posting because my back is what responds the best to strength training. Ironically, I have all kinds of muscle imbalances back there that I'm working on in physical therapy.

The exact opposite of me, my back has been the hardest to grow so to speak 😂. Looks amazing and strong!!!
  • jennacole12
    m6sjv6wdkqez.jpg
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Man.....so many good ones. Consider this my “during” pic. Not an after yet.

gqae3g7u88a3.jpeg
    (Had to cover the toilet cuz, ew)

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 You both look awesome!!!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    jgezq8dtzp0v.jpeg

Your back is pretty amazing
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    ek3oxluap0bv.jpg

Don't know why its sideways but can't be bothered to figure it out--sorry! Only posting because my back is what responds the best to strength training. Ironically, I have all kinds of muscle imbalances back there that I'm working on in physical therapy.

Looks amazing!
  • KickassAmazon76
    jgezq8dtzp0v.jpeg

Agreed!
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    jgezq8dtzp0v.jpeg

I see London, I see France
    I see back dimples now do a dance
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 450 Member
    jgezq8dtzp0v.jpeg

Thank you! It’s my favorite day in the gym : )
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    ek3oxluap0bv.jpg

The exact opposite of me, my back has been the hardest to grow so to speak 😂. Looks amazing and strong!!!

Thanks! Apparently the small muscles around my scapula (probably hidden by my sports bra) are "very weak" according to my physical therapist, and I think my lats and rhomboids overcompensate--probably why it looks "strong!"
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,079 Member
    m6sjv6wdkqez.jpg
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Man.....so many good ones. Consider this my “during” pic. Not an after yet.

gqae3g7u88a3.jpeg
    (Had to cover the toilet cuz, ew)
    ek3oxluap0bv.jpg

jgezq8dtzp0v.jpeg

How have I missed these. Great backs! 😁
  • jennacole12
    JimDew wrote: »
    b1bdpfqveunv.jpeg

Due to surgery scars I NEVER go out in public shirtless. (Scars on stomach)

This is doing Australian pulls on the rings in my garage.

I know it’s not a great pic

I actually think the angle is pretty cool! And I had a scar on my arm I covered up with a tat, maybe that’s something you can look into if it bugs you that much 😁
  • kinetixtrainer2
    JimDew wrote: »
    b1bdpfqveunv.jpeg

Due to surgery scars I NEVER go out in public shirtless. (Scars on stomach)

This is doing Australian pulls on the rings in my garage.

I know it’s not a great pic

Thick strong back. Easy to see this regardless of pic quality.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,356 Member
    I know this is not a progress thread, but I’ve been working on building up my back for 4 years,so I figured it was relevant 😅. I’m currently at the top of a bulk so I’m excited to see what it looks like when I cut down a bit.

cwrlrt3glnf9.jpeg
    x8pyt4s1fxgl.jpeg

Amazing girl...still i like your legs even more 😍😍
  • jennacole12
    I know this is not a progress thread, but I’ve been working on building up my back for 4 years,so I figured it was relevant 😅. I’m currently at the top of a bulk so I’m excited to see what it looks like when I cut down a bit.

cwrlrt3glnf9.jpeg
    x8pyt4s1fxgl.jpeg

Amazing girl...still i like your legs even more 😍😍

Thank you so much!!! There is no leg thread though 😤😂 and actually I think the mombod thread disappeared 🤔
  • kinetixtrainer2

cwrlrt3glnf9.jpeg
    x8pyt4s1fxgl.jpeg

Wow, what great transformation.
  • jennacole12
    LaneaJ wrote: »

cwrlrt3glnf9.jpeg
    x8pyt4s1fxgl.jpeg

Wow! Great progress! Way to go! For the record you are very inspiring. Thanks 🤗

Thank you so much!!! Saying that means the whole world to me 🥰 Progress feels likes it takes forever, so putting it all into collage form like this helps me motivate myself 🤣
  • KickassAmazon76
    So many gorgeous backs in here. Wowsa!

Jenna, your progress is incredible!
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Someone I deeply admire and adore (and I hope she sees me quoting her here ❤️) said recently “I hate <things about herself> and I’m going to keep posting until I’m over myself”

I love that. I think of it often these days.

So in keeping with that sentiment, here’s a pic I took recently.
    I tried cropping it every which way but I’m tired of the *kitten*. I don’t wanna be that guy. This is the original unedited version and I’m going to keep posting the real *kitten* until I’m over myself. Is that to say that I look terrible? No. But we all want to be somewhere with our progress and I’m not where I’d like to be. So please don’t think I’m ragging on my size or shape relative to other women. It’s not a static thing. I’m just comparing to my own personal goals and where I’ve been vs where I am now.
    That was a long disclaimer 😬
    because let’s face it, I’m chicken *kitten*
    dtkfysx09w8k.jpeg
    26fma0uw0207.jpeg