Begin Again......AGAIN

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Wow I had a rough week. 182. Yep it's been a grab and go week haven't made time to eat healthy or drink the damn water. Ugh.... Bloated I feel!! But I'm still in it to win it logged my workout gonna log it today and refocus!! Gonna nail it!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Alright this week has been emotional all in my head. I need to take a mental break. Gonna try to post more see if getting it out helps. I'm up to 182.4 today and I am logging already worked out and putting my body number 1. New girl didn't show this morning so more calories for me to burn while cleaning these two houses on my own. Glad the 3rd one canceled haha whew!! Nailing it to the wall y'all!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    I'm up I'm up lol still wanted to sleep more but I think I'm gonna work out now! Youngest is on the couch and I always feel so bad when she gets up alone!! So I'm gonna work out while she hangs and watches YouTube!! Scale has been going the wrong direction all week. Hoping that it's better today! I was good yesterday. Yeeeeeees 180.4!! So much better. Today do the work out, drink the water, log the food and eat mindfully!! Goals y'all!!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Ok I have been here before. I know what to do. So let's do it. Zero excuses. Gonna work out Friday Saturday Sunday Monday rest Tuesday Wednesday Thursday (busy work days) Gonna stick to my nutrition goals!! Tuesday is CHEAT DAY/NO LOG DAY. Ultimately I want to feel better. Have my thyroid in check. Energy levels back!! I wanna feel like me!! Not gonna think about the past I'm gonna focus on my future with food and exercise!! New routine!!! It helps me to journal my journey. So this will be my space to work out my thoughts and feelings as I go through this process!!

The Future Me Is Excited!!!!

Same. I am 25 lb over from what I want to be in... I don’t want to use pandemic as an excuse anymore. I need to take care of myself. I want to feel good about myself and I want to lose 25 lb.

I am in roughly the same spot--23.6 over goal and 33.6 over ideal weight. I was below goal in October of 2019, but slowly went up until the pandemic hit. I quit logging food and starting cheating on a near daily basis. Since about Thanksgiving, I have gotten back to the gym (when open!) and in the last two weeks I've started logging my food again. I'm down about six pounds from my maximum, but still have a ways to go to get to my ultimate and ideal weight.

I am 66 years old and have struggled with weight almost all of my adult life. In 2018 I retired and went on a weight loss/lifestyle change program and did lose more than 80 pounds. All told, I have gained back 28.6.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    flatblade wrote: »
    Ok I have been here before. I know what to do. So let's do it. Zero excuses. Gonna work out Friday Saturday Sunday Monday rest Tuesday Wednesday Thursday (busy work days) Gonna stick to my nutrition goals!! Tuesday is CHEAT DAY/NO LOG DAY. Ultimately I want to feel better. Have my thyroid in check. Energy levels back!! I wanna feel like me!! Not gonna think about the past I'm gonna focus on my future with food and exercise!! New routine!!! It helps me to journal my journey. So this will be my space to work out my thoughts and feelings as I go through this process!!

The Future Me Is Excited!!!!

Same. I am 25 lb over from what I want to be in... I don’t want to use pandemic as an excuse anymore. I need to take care of myself. I want to feel good about myself and I want to lose 25 lb.

I am in roughly the same spot--23.6 over goal and 33.6 over ideal weight. I was below goal in October of 2019, but slowly went up until the pandemic hit. I quit logging food and starting cheating on a near daily basis. Since about Thanksgiving, I have gotten back to the gym (when open!) and in the last two weeks I've started logging my food again. I'm down about six pounds from my maximum, but still have a ways to go to get to my ultimate and ideal weight.

I am 66 years old and have struggled with weight almost all of my adult life. In 2018 I retired and went on a weight loss/lifestyle change program and did lose more than 80 pounds. All told, I have gained back 28.6.

Wow!! Amazing!! You are gonna get to your goal! You have done it before and your body has the memory. Just gotta say you are my hero!! I'm never giving up!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    180.4 this morning. Noticed yesterday some nsv boobs getting smaller muscles feeling toned and less saggy!! Gotta just stay in it and I will win it!! Haha y'all know I'm an idiot!! Want some corn find it all day right here!! Work out bout to begin!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    No power + no water= no shower since last Sunday!! My hair can do any style it wants!! Got an extra pound of nasty in it!! I have not logged I have not drank the water. My house is a hot mess and my main work out all week is shivering!! Hahah ready for this weather to goooooo awaaaaayyyy for reeeeeeaaaaaaaaal!!! I got *kitten* to do!!
  • andimickey
    andimickey Posts: 25 Member
    I lost 25 lbs in 2020. Tore labrum in hip - just had replacement surgery 2 weeks ago. Needless to say, gained every last bit back and then about 10 more. My body has a completely different shape!! Friends have been bringing food which I've stopped and I'm walking about 20 mins 3x a day with a cane. Beyond frustrated and not patient. Anyone else with this experience? Be the best - your energy is wonderful and you are such a hard worker, I want some salsa!!
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    I’m back again after about 3 years off due to severe migraines. Hoping to get back on track. I’m Jennifer 😊
  • Be_theBest_Me
    andimickey wrote: »
    I lost 25 lbs in 2020. Tore labrum in hip - just had replacement surgery 2 weeks ago. Needless to say, gained every last bit back and then about 10 more. My body has a completely different shape!! Friends have been bringing food which I've stopped and I'm walking about 20 mins 3x a day with a cane. Beyond frustrated and not patient. Anyone else with this experience? Be the best - your energy is wonderful and you are such a hard worker, I want some salsa!!

I'd be happy to send ya some salsa!! Definitely just keep moving!! Yoga and calisthenics! Do the PT!! Even when you are at home do what they do to get you moving again!! You can do this!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    jnfrose wrote: »
    I’m back again after about 3 years off due to severe migraines. Hoping to get back on track. I’m Jennifer 😊

Hey Jennifer!! I'm Lacey!! Happy to have ya and can't wait to see your progress!! Migraines are tough!! Glad you are better!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    182.6 today yeah I was expecting. Ate anything and everything over the last week!! Didn't move cause there was not a shower to wash my sweat when I finished working out!! This week went right to my love handles!! Haha but yesterday I worked and cleaned all day!! Total reset!! Today hit a good workout and starting my day with water.....yeah and of course coffee!! Feeling better now that I got to move a lil!! Hoping that my new goals and new routine will help me get to where I wanna be!! Change the habits for life!! Build a routine you can live with!! Mix it up!! Move, drink, eat mindfully, log it all!! Rinse and repeat till it sticks!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Woo hoo I'm up early!! Starting a new routine!! Up at 5 workout at 5:30 school with kids at 7 off to clean houses by 9:15!! Only day I won't be able to do the routine is tomorrow!! Supply day is too crazy!! Here goes the weigh in..........181.6!! Lost a full lbs already from last week's crazy!! I know most of it was water weight from soda and what not!! Should get a whoosh this week!!
  • projectbob2021
    projectbob2021 Posts: 11 Member
    Great job👍🏼
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Alright!! Had a good day!! Worked 8 hours!! Wooooooo hard day!! Kept my head about me. Ate mindfully, drank the water, moved a whole lot, logged it all!! SUSSESS!!! Just keep at it. Gonna make tomorrow a great day!!
  • projectbob2021
    projectbob2021 Posts: 11 Member
    Great day indeed👍🏼
  • bjhart9
    bjhart9 Posts: 53 Member
    Here for the same thing. Getting my self back Again! Started last April and it’s working. 55lbs down and feeling good! One day at a time and stay in the zone 💪🏼
  • Be_theBest_Me
    bjhart9 wrote: »
    Here for the same thing. Getting my self back Again! Started last April and it’s working. 55lbs down and feeling good! One day at a time and stay in the zone 💪🏼

That's amazing!!!!!!!!!! Keep at it!!!
  • stillkicking257
    stillkicking257 Posts: 658 Member
    Feel free to add me! Anyone. :) I’m back at it myself. Doing great so far but I know having friends that can help keep you accountablew can make a difference. I’m active every day and will say hi and check in on you. :) Good luck to all! 💪💪❤️
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Woo woo!! Way to go y'all!! Hitting the mark getting the goals!!

I am a broken record lately but it's helping me get back to the routine I need!!

Work out
    Drink the water
    Eat mindfully
    Log the food

Yesterday I stopped my last house and took a lil me time. Don't do that often but I really really needed to!! I didn't log or workout yesterday. I just need to slow down!!

Today got a 7 hour house. May try to work out tonight I was sleepy this morning and my phone started ringing at 5:30!!