Less Alcohol - FEBRUARY 2021 - One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @mainelylisa - Thank you for the encouragement.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,360 Member
    Options
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    Opened one of the tea advent calendar days that I skipped back in December.
    Interesting name for a tea ... Gin & Tonic.
    And no it does not taste like my summertime beverage. LOL
    jj93lxmc8ub5.jpeg

The cup is lovely! What did the tea taste like?
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    https://timetothrivetherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/The-addiction-recovery-skills-workbook.pdf

@mainelylisa here's the workbook. Chapter 6 was the key one for me. Enjoy....

@lisamestiza2021 I came across a faux prosecco - Gruvi - shows it's sold in Canada on website well.ca. Don't know if it's good. I ordered a faux champagne and bubbly rose - Senorio de la Tautila brand - from a US website. It's a gamble but the sugar content seems low. Expensive fake but I wanted to get it to treat myself for when I hit AF for the month next Sunday.
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    https://timetothrivetherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/The-addiction-recovery-skills-workbook.pdf

@mainelylisa here's the workbook. Chapter 6 was the key one for me. Enjoy....

@lisamestiza2021 I came across a faux prosecco - Gruvi - shows it's sold in Canada on website well.ca. Don't know if it's good. I ordered a faux champagne and bubbly rose - Senorio de la Tautila brand - from a US website. It's a gamble but the sugar content seems low. Expensive fake but I wanted to get it to treat myself for when I hit AF for the month next Sunday.

thank you so much for sharing that - i may have to check into it! you're worth the treat @globalhiker . why not! :)
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    Opened one of the tea advent calendar days that I skipped back in December.
    Interesting name for a tea ... Gin & Tonic.
    And no it does not taste like my summertime beverage. LOL

The cup is lovely! What did the tea taste like?

@tiptoethruthetulips - It had an odd taste. Maybe it was the name that put it in my mind but it was a light green tea (my favorites are black teas) and oddly had a tonic flavor without the fizz or sweetness. I like tonic but not this. Not my favorite tea.
    The description on the Fortnum & Mason site says Gin & Tonic Tea "green tea with real juniper berries and handpicked botanicals including coriander, fennel and lemon balm"

The cup was a present from a friend. It is from Starbucks

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    @Womona I am glad your feeling better, although it sounded a bit scary since you were on the slopes and away from home.