Options
    @AvaEBerry so dramatic!! Reminds me of those David Ma videos 😊
    Made some lentil soup and the mfp shawarma chickpeas
    1dlw0lkmww7c.jpeg
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Happy Valentine’s Day to all!💝🌟🌸✨Breakfast I made for my loves!✨ Cinnamon Raisin French toast, sausages and pancakes.
    ¡Feliz día de San Valentín para todos!💘🌟🌹✨Desayuno para mis amores✨ Tostadas francesas con pasas y canela, chorizos y panqueques.🤗💐

7l1w6t7jsrlg.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    Cream of celery and potato soup. j7zm5sykvndo.jpg
    Whole wheat pasta w low fat cream and walnut sauce. vi8s7dwftwoc.jpg

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I had sweet potato, pinto bean and walnut tacos last night. Topped w/ guac, cilantro and lime juice. (husband had ground beef instead)
  • crazygonegibby1
    crazygonegibby1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Meatloaf, zucchini and mushrooms
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    🎵Summer loving had me a blast🎶💃🏽☀️🕺🏻Okay, well it’s freezing here and I’m missing summer! I found these really good ultimate chicken hot dogs and I’ve been wanting to make hot dog buns so, here you go.
    🗣Hot and fresh out of the oven buns! They only take one hour to make. I don’t think I can go back to store bought. I added Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the egg wash and they’re so good and soft! I’m leaving the link there👇🏽but just so you know, I ended up adding about a 1/2 cup extra flour into the mix plus the extra flour for shaping the buns!😁 Also, I let the mixer do all the kneading (5 minutes) and it still worked.🌭😋

https://www.jennycancook.com/recipes/1-hour-hot-dog-buns/

063h9ct2me7v.jpeg

I'll have to try these, thanks! I tried my hand at a no-knead roll for Super Bowl. Results were a little wonky regarding shaping, etc., but tasted great! (no-knead is a moister dough, and they slagged down in the pan, spreading and flattening).

3ud64uuw98d0.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,603 Member
    Options
    vwnfxhzk6kwj.jpeg
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Chicken souvlaki with a side of naan, hummus, tomatoes, kalamata olives, and green beans.

Normally I would have made tzatziki and Greek salad to go with it but I didn’t have a cucumber or feta.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options
    mjbnj0001 wrote: »
    🎵Summer loving had me a blast🎶💃🏽☀️🕺🏻Okay, well it’s freezing here and I’m missing summer! I found these really good ultimate chicken hot dogs and I’ve been wanting to make hot dog buns so, here you go.
    🗣Hot and fresh out of the oven buns! They only take one hour to make. I don’t think I can go back to store bought. I added Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the egg wash and they’re so good and soft! I’m leaving the link there👇🏽but just so you know, I ended up adding about a 1/2 cup extra flour into the mix plus the extra flour for shaping the buns!😁 Also, I let the mixer do all the kneading (5 minutes) and it still worked.🌭😋

https://www.jennycancook.com/recipes/1-hour-hot-dog-buns/

063h9ct2me7v.jpeg

I'll have to try these, thanks! I tried my hand at a no-knead roll for Super Bowl. Results were a little wonky regarding shaping, etc., but tasted great! (no-knead is a moister dough, and they slagged down in the pan, spreading and flattening).

3ud64uuw98d0.jpg

@mjbnj0001 They look good!👏🏽😃 I haven’t tried no knead recipes, but they’re on my to do list for sure. I think the shaping just takes practice, mine were wonky too. I may have to get some play dough and practice!😁👍🏽 I also made buns using the same recipe and they turned out well. The next day, I toasted them for chicken burgers and they were good.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    Chicken adobo

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yum! Do you have a recipe?
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options
    Blue cheese and bacon lettuce wrapped Angus burger and a raspberry almond milk protein smoothie (from my summer pickings) 🦋✨🌸

m2nffca15naf.jpeg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    fmt0ashodprq.jpg
    Comfort food.. tamarind soup.
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited February 2021
    Options
    And sometimes dessert because we still have to live a little!😋 A slice of key lime pie I made today with light whipped cream and a cup of coffee!🦋🌸✨

9objdpklxzao.jpeg
  • Madison9776
    Madison9776 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Steamed clams in a garlic butter and white wine broth spiced with cayenne pepper. Served with a nice crusty bread to soak up the brothy goodness
    x0pz15vb9ehq.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,603 Member
    Options
    Leftover chicken bahn xeo for breakfast.
    gunv031jk6e8.jpeg
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Last night it was Barbequed Pork Chops with Hughes Low Carb BBQ sauce.... Always love a good BBQ Porkchop. (I winterize my back decks during winter, and have a roof over the smaller deck right where I exit my back door where my barbeque is. I barbeque all season long, rain or snow. Woot!

For the real Low-Carb bread that cooks, smells and tastes like bread... Click.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10825652/best-low-carb-bread-no-flour-was-used
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Last night honey Dijon chicken, mashed sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli.

Tonight will be maple pork tenderloin with caramelized glaze, mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus.