Back at it again

So I am back at it again after going from 310 to 270 and back up to 286 because of surgery and quarantine and slowly getting down to 272 which is my current weight.

The first picture is me at my highest and the after pic is me now. It may not look like a big loss but I can tell by looking at these pictures that I regained my confidence and happiness. So I call that a success!!

Hoping it only gets better from here.

2dpi7c57d11c.jpg

0m035614qhcl.jpg

Replies

• Indialove901
    Indialove901 Posts: 71 Member
    You look great! Great work.
  • TinaMarie81980
    TinaMarie81980 Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you!!
  • NexAmore
    NexAmore Posts: 10 Member
    Nice .!
  • Great progress! Keep up the awesome work.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Keep up the excellent work!! :)
  • Suziem40
    Suziem40 Posts: 2 Member
    Well done!
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Please keep posting; you give others like me facing the same Covid/weight loss challenges hope. Great job, thanks for sharing!
  • TinaMarie81980
    Thank you!! Y'all are too sweet. And I will post my progress as it happens.
  • JennyJacobsen
    JennyJacobsen Posts: 72 Member
    Congrats for the loss!!!..I understand the losing and gaining. I did the same thing last year. I am trying to get back to my 213 from my now weight 237......I want to get down to 145 but its the journey not the destination right?!? I keep on exercising and eating healthy. I tried the keto but my hubby says I am more paleo. Whatever I am I am going to thrive not just survive! Keep going :smiley:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    You got this!

P.S. Your Valentine's themed nails are so cute!!! <3
  • TinaMarie81980
    Thank you!! 💗
  • ksharrell48
    ksharrell48 Posts: 170 Member
    I'm in a similar situation, TM81980 and others. Started off quarantine convinced "this wouldn't stop my motivation/progress," and for a few months it didn't. Towards the end of 2020, I began bingeing again along with decreased exercise and by the time I hit the reset button in early January, I was up 51lbs. I just started over again, got up, dusted myself off and began putting in place the principles that had worked for me countless times in the past until bingeing stopped progress cold. All best hopes that all of us have more ups than downs this year!
  • KetoKay91
    KetoKay91 Posts: 14 Member
    Way to get back on track 👏 not giving up is key
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!