Calories

Hi wondering if someone can help. I just joined and I'm wondering when I count my calories for a cereal do I also add in the milk on a seperate entry?

Replies

• SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    Yes, you should add each item or ingredient separately.
  • zoesmullen6652
    zoesmullen6652 Posts: 2 Member
    Great! Thanks very much for you response ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    If you are using the app and you're bowl of cereals is always the same then you can store it in complete form as a meal. alternatively, there's also in the app the option to copy all food of for example breakfast from the previous day into the next with a swipe. I'm lazy when it comes to meals, thus I always swipe my breakfast and lunch back, and just adjust the weight where necessary (fruit I put in varies).
  • standy73
    standy73 Posts: 26 Member
    I have a question on calories! Fast losing trust nโ€™ motivation ! Been on here 4+weeks ... it started me on 1500 cals 3 very active days excercise!
    i wasnt losing anything no changes!
    I altered my exerciseto 2 day, less active it dropped me to 1490??? Now everyday MFP estimates getting closer to my beginning weight WTF??? So confused ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    I have a question on calories! Fast losing trust nโ€™ motivation ! Been on here 4+weeks ... it started me on 1500 cals 3 very active days excercise!
    i wasnt losing anything no changes!
    I altered my exerciseto 2 day, less active it dropped me to 1490??? Now everyday MFP estimates getting closer to my beginning weight WTF??? So confused ๐Ÿ˜”

How are you measuring your food (weighing it, cups, spoons etc..)? Have you been consistently eating 1500 calories a day for 4 weeks?
    Has your weight on the scale changed at all during that time?