700 calories over goal today, and dinner is yet to comešŸ™„šŸ˜

Options
Not sure why I am off plan today and yesterday. 2 days in a row I've craved crap takeout food and gave in. Not only does my body feel yuk after I eat it, but then it ruins my calorie allowance for the day.

So we went to Red Lobster for lunch and I logged my meal well in advance. Got there and found out they have a limited menu and ordering last minute while assuming ruined my calorie goal for the day.
Lesson learned....I need to jusy eat at home.

Replies

• BethCW2963
    BethCW2963 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    We all have days like this! Just gotta forge ahead and get back on track. You got this! :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't consistently do it, a day or 2 off isn't going to kill your weight loss journey. The HOPE is that you are being aware of HOW you may have gotten overweight and address it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

img
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,463 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    This is an opportunity. Log everything and move on. In the big picture, the numbers for one meal or even one day donā€™t really matter. But your process always matters so be sure to log it.

And donā€™t draw the wrong conclusion. You canā€™t live hiding in the house. Looks like you did everything right but things didnā€™t work out because of circumstances beyond your control.

The good news is that calorie counting does not have to be perfect to work. Stuff happens. Keep going.