More Brits needed

Replies

• Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    👋 British and proud

Hi ☺️
  • skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Nr Ilkeston here! (Halfway between Derby and Notts for the geographically challenged!)
    Been on here for... what... 4 years or so? But 3rd time round. 10lb down, trying to get rid of the Lockdown Lard.
    Happy to befriend/be friended. Am a consistent poster and a good cheer leader :D;)
  • Paul_Ingy
    Nr Ilkeston here! (Halfway between Derby and Notts for the geographically challenged!)
    Been on here for... what... 4 years or so? But 3rd time round. 10lb down, trying to get rid of the Lockdown Lard.
    Happy to befriend/be friended. Am a consistent poster and a good cheer leader :D;)

You'll do for us, 😆 welcome
  • witchick2
    witchick2 Posts: 1 Member
    Brit here in Oxfordshire, if anybody wants to add me feel free. Making a fresh start and now thinking *kitten* how am I going to eat so low calories.
  • Alternative_Rach
    Alternative_Rach Posts: 11 Member
    I'm a brit in suffolk. Back here for some support and self discipline as well hopefully supporting others.
    Feel free to friend me 🙂🙂
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    witchick2 wrote: »
    Brit here in Oxfordshire, if anybody wants to add me feel free. Making a fresh start and now thinking *kitten* how am I going to eat so low calories.

Would that be wit for Witney by any chance (grew up in Oxford!)
  • janeeksiddorn
    janeeksiddorn Posts: 2 Member
    Hello from Devon. Just started back on MFP today. I have never used forums / communities before during my past failed weight loss attempts so I am hoping that the added support and motivation of all you lovely people may be the key to my future success. Day 1....here goes
  • thisvickyruns
    thisvickyruns Posts: 193 Member
    I know we're already pals @Paul_Ingy but for anyone else, particularly runners, i'm in West Yorkshire :smile:
  • huntstevej2311
    huntstevej2311 Posts: 7 Member
    I’m a Brit! Been in here for a while but forgot about the forum! 13 weeks into a cut after no gym for 7 years, lost over a stone so far and MyFitnessPal has been a great tool!

• starrynightskys
    starrynightskys Posts: 31 Member
    Hi :wave: I'm in the West Midlands. Haven't seen many Brits on here yet. Back on MFC after using it on and off for years. Hoping to be a bit more successful this time!
  • Alan_UK_1974
    Alan_UK_1974 Posts: 34 Member
    Bumping for Blighty!
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hi all :)
    Aylesbury based, bucks. Been here for 10 years, mostly pointing the weight in the right direction!
    Always room for more friends.
  • HighTower_77
    HighTower_77 Posts: 28 Member
    Hello,

New here!
    South-East, U.K.
  • Paul_Ingy
    Hello from Devon. Just started back on MFP today. I have never used forums / communities before during my past failed weight loss attempts so I am hoping that the added support and motivation of all you lovely people may be the key to my future success. Day 1....here goes

WELCOME
  • huntstevej2311
    huntstevej2311 Posts: 7 Member
    sijomial wrote: »
    London here. Been using this app for the last two weeks.

@SouthWestLondon

Are you close to Richmond Park?
    I was cycling there today and it was a fantastic place to be under blue skies.

Richmond park is a nice place to be in good weather! I used to live in Kingston and ran around it doing a 5k for Stroke association dressed as Santa, it was surreal but fun!

• dolorsit
    dolorsit Posts: 92 Member
    I'm in Surrey and a bit of a runner and cyclist. I did few triathlons many years ago but haven't entered any type of race for quite a while apart from parkruns.
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Cotswolds calling... been on and off MFP for nearly 9 years (just realised how long it's been - gulp!)
  • antony34
    antony34 Posts: 7 Member
    Swansea - South Wales
  • Jims_1960
    Jims_1960 Posts: 11 Member
    Livingston Scotland here. Just got back.
    Feel free to friend.
  • IWillBeSlim35
    IWillBeSlim35 Posts: 38 Member
    London here.
    Back on mfp after way too long.
    Feel free to add me 😃