Women 200lb+, Let's Keep On Fighting This February!!!

Replies

• changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    @pamiede Good to read your post! Well done on reaching goal weight, I wish you well on your total recovery, you are an amazing strong woman and I am insipired by your journey xoxo
  • changeforeverlj
    @mumof6sv So sorry to hear of the loss of your aunt. Your poor daughter, that must have been so sore! Goodluck with maintaining and sticking to walking,I've done 100s of leslie's videos on utube they work!!
  • changeforeverlj
    @pearsonlinda30 I'm sure everyone on this thread can relate to drowning their anxiety with food!! Hope your next meal went better and you are back on track with your plan x
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    Weigh in on Saturday down 2 lbs even after a tough week at work. I'm on a staycation this week, puttering around painting and putting our house back together, from a recent window replacement project. We moved into my childhood home ayear ago and it has needed a lot of updating. So our lives have been Topsy tervy or in complete disarray for at least a year. We are on the downside with only a few major projects left. Goals for the rest of February keep tracking, start exercise on the 1stof march.

@pearsonlinda30 Aren't renos fun lol. We are currently doing a few at our place too, my house is looking so unkempt, drives me crazy. Today we have a contractor coming to give a quote on a new roof, dreading that quote, but it's needed.
    Have fun with your renos.
  • southerngurlred
    southerngurlred Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2021

You got this keep going
  • southerngurlred
    southerngurlred Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2021
    Don't give up