Supernatural- Oculus

I just started doing the program Supernatural on the Oculus Quest 2, and holy smokes is it ever a good workout! I'm a sweaty mess when I'm done.
Has anyone else used the oculus for workouts?
If there is anyone who uses Supernatural, PM me and I can follow!

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    I LOVE Supernatural! I'll PM you.
  • Vegdeb17
    Vegdeb17 Posts: 1 Member
    I love it too! So much fun and a great workout. I'm not too thrilled about the monthly fee.
  • Scarlettriestorun
    Scarlettriestorun Posts: 40 Member
    I use Fitxr, you can download extra add ons, it's intensive I love it, glad to see other oculus users, only just got it and love it, also got the boxing game , in the fight, its solid lol
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I do Supernatural, AudioTrip CARDIO and some fitXR. Right now AudioTrip Cardio has my attention.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    I tried Supernatural when it first came out and was not subscription based and wasn’t impressed enough to continue. BeatSaber continues to be my favorite cardio. But I have to admit the new Supernatural ads are getting to me. Especially the meditation piece. But I’m not thrilled with the monthly fee so haven’t tried it yet.
  • kalladin22
    kalladin22 Posts: 1 Member
    I am doing Supernatural on the Quest 2 for about an hour and a half per day and loving it. I tried Beat Saber but it is mostly flicking wrists and not a huge workout for me. I then move on to Holopoint or Pistol Whip to get some extra leg-work done with all the dodging. I just picked up thrill of the fight but have not used it yet.
  • thewhynotgirl
    thewhynotgirl Posts: 1 Member
    How do you folks add Supernatural as an exercise to mfp? I've finally started to use mfp; just the diary so far but faithfully! I've chosen Supernatural on quest 2 as my first ever exercise program and I would love to see my expected progress on mfp in that little part that goes "if every day is like today, in 5 weeks you'll weigh blah blah lbs!" But I dunno how.

Do y'all add it as cardio for x hours or ...?

Thanks in advance for any replies!
  • stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    How do you folks add Supernatural as an exercise to mfp?

Hi, I'm a Beat Saber player and haven't tried Supernatural. When I play for exercise I wear a Fitbit and start a generic exercise so its heart rate monitor calculates calories burned. Then in MFP I add an exercise on my diary, choose Cardio, scroll all the way down and choose Create New Exercise, then it asks for a Description, how long and how many minutes. After the first time it will show up in your exercise history for future workouts.
  • GetteJ
    GetteJ Posts: 27 Member
    Currently restarting supernatural. It's kicking my butt. or thighs actually. yikes.
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    I just started using Supernatural among other fun fitness games and so far I love it!!!
  • dcynthiafret
    dcynthiafret Posts: 3 Member
    I just started using Supernatural! Love it. Most enjoyable way to sweat. I’m hoping to get in shape by summer so I can be more active!
  • t00lz
    t00lz Posts: 20 Member
    I’m using Supernatural as well, was surprised how much of a workout it can be… first week I couldn’t move my legs 😅 if your still looking for leaderboard friends on the app lmk
  • cute_mom_needs_wine
    cute_mom_needs_wine Posts: 39 Member
    I'm hoping to revive the Supernatural love and see if there are more members on here than just us. I've been using it since February 2022 and I am addicted and am okay with said addiction. :)
  • trieste5
    trieste5 Posts: 1 Member
    Late to the party here, but I am also an avid S/N user w/ a 120 week streak as of this writing.
  • TheFrankLewis
    TheFrankLewis Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2023
    How do you folks add Supernatural as an exercise to mfp? I've finally started to use mfp; just the diary so far but faithfully! I've chosen Supernatural on quest 2 as my first ever exercise program and I would love to see my expected progress on mfp in that little part that goes "if every day is like today, in 5 weeks you'll weigh blah blah lbs!" But I dunno how.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

If you're on iOS you can use the Oculus/Quest Move App which will record calories and time for any activity on the Quest headset. On the companion iPhone app there's a slider to select syncing with Apple Health, which will then import your workout. And MFP can talk to Apple Health quite easily.

If you've got an Apple Watch you'll probably just import directly from the Supernatural App and cut out FB Move completely.