Longest > 8km Streak

Today I will reach 💯 consecutive days of movement, covering over 8km a day!!

It helps to track your daily movement and commitment to one’s personal health and well-being should be a top priority... if we are not healthy, how can we help those in need??

What’s your daily health goal(s)?

Replies

• karl2233
    karl2233 Posts: 1 Member
    well thank you for asking ms zahidakhan144, not exactly daily but i want to hit the 1 year mark on my secession of soda
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    My fitness goal is to do at least 30 minutes of zone activity a day. I have been doing that since at least August. It’s so satisfying to see the check mark on the calendar every single day.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    < 2000 calories, > 150g of protein, and 60+ minutes of exercise (walking, lifting, stationary bike or elliptical).
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,344 Member
    Closing all my activity rings, and closing the “move” ring a minimum of 3 times. It’s set at 300 per rotation.

I got a recumbent bike to help me close it those last few I often need, in lieu of running laps around the bedroom and terrorizing the cats.

Now I’m addicted to the bike and ride it almost every day, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!