The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    coreyfalen wrote: »
    byl1sxjr888e.jpg

Getting ready for this lunch hour workout!

I know bang is in a can like a monster right? Is it also a pre workout? Enjoy your workout!
  • coreyfalen
    coreyfalen Posts: 42 Member

I know bang is in a can like a monster right? Is it also a pre workout? Enjoy your workout! [/quote]

Yes. I found it at the store last weekend. I was skeptical but this stuff makes me feel AWESOME. BANG brand but a little different than the canned version.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    edited February 2021
    ^^^ disagrees like the one above especially in selfie threads makes my blood boil, Seriously, I don't understand. How low must a person be to make people feel like that about themselves. It really costs nothing to be kind and it also costs nothing to just keep scrolling if you don't like what you see.

I agree and I also feel like an "insightful" on a selfie is like a huge middle finger.

Maybe they just couldn't figure out your gender for some reason? idk
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »
    ^^^ disagrees like the one above especially in selfie threads makes my blood boil, Seriously, I don't understand. How low must a person be to make people feel like that about themselves. It really costs nothing to be kind and it also costs nothing to just keep scrolling if you don't like what you see.

I agree and I also feel like an "insightful" on a selfie is like a huge middle finger.

Yeah, I can see where my gender would be so confusing for some one. *points to PFP*
  • 5ofseven

Yeah, I can see where my gender would be so confusing for some one. *points to PFP*

Isn't gender a social construct? :trollface: I might have been trying to help @kinetixtrainer2 understand what's what. Or I might be poking fun at myself.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Ugh. Some people are jerks.
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    s51m4ve4tloq.jpeg

Wow there is a blast from the past!!!
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    8uqkdghbpfz7.jpeg

Wish I was running instead of being in the office...

Beautiful pic, Mel!

Thanks girl!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    s51m4ve4tloq.jpeg

You have a great smile!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,062 Member

Isn't gender a social construct? :trollface: I might have been trying to help @kinetixtrainer2 understand what's what. Or I might be poking fun at myself.

Haha you’re the only one I’m not sure about. I’m sure you’re a reincarnate but I don’t know who.
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    coreyfalen wrote: »
    byl1sxjr888e.jpg

Getting ready for this lunch hour workout!

Thank you!!! You are beautifully handsome as well 🥰🥰🥰
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member

Haha you’re the only one I’m not sure about. I’m sure you’re a reincarnate but I don’t know who.

I’m leaning toward the more irksome of the two genders.
  • 5ofseven

7lj7trzdamrg.gif
  • twitchandshout

7lj7trzdamrg.gif

I apologize for saying two genders. I realize how narrow and old fashioned that is. I will do better
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,062 Member

yoczx9c4782r.gif
  • 5ofseven

7lj7trzdamrg.gif

I apologize for saying two genders. I realize how narrow and old fashioned that is. I will do better

It's true, I'm the most irksome of all possible genders. :smiley:
  • twitchandshout

7lj7trzdamrg.gif

Well said
  • 5ofseven

7lj7trzdamrg.gif

Well said

I've had a lot of practice irking. Even on my best behavior it leaks out.

0dx10of10x3h.gif