If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Ha!

It looks like I still have a "disagree fairy." Well, whoever it is, you're wrong. If it didn't have calories, I would eat pasta, onion rings, and a sandwich. And all that other stuff.

I'm really curious what the disagree is all about, but I'm losing no sleep on it. I need to be well rested so I can go after that big breakfast tomorrow.....

I suspect disagree on threads like these, if not simply an accidental hit, means "I don't have the same taste in food as you." I think it's weird, personally, but whatever. (I find most of the super sweet stuff that gets posted here not that appealing as I'm much more of a savory food person, but don't ever "disagree" with them, since the thread is about the poster's preferences. Obviously we all have different favorites. I have to scroll fast past some of yours sometimes, however, since I don't need to be so tempted!)
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,943 Member
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Ha!

It looks like I still have a "disagree fairy." Well, whoever it is, you're wrong. If it didn't have calories, I would eat pasta, onion rings, and a sandwich. And all that other stuff.

I'm really curious what the disagree is all about, but I'm losing no sleep on it. I need to be well rested so I can go after that big breakfast tomorrow.....

I suspect disagree on threads like these, if not simply an accidental hit, means "I don't have the same taste in food as you." I think it's weird, personally, but whatever. (I find most of the super sweet stuff that gets posted here not that appealing as I'm much more of a savory food person, but don't ever "disagree" with them, since the thread is about the poster's preferences. Obviously we all have different favorites. I have to scroll fast past some of yours sometimes, however, since I don't need to be so tempted!)

I think you might be right. I also don't go for the stuff so sweet my teeth hurt when I eat it. But c'mon. If you aren't a fan of onion rings, just say so. Maybe offer another high calorie alternative.

But I generally just shrug them off. I am a little amused is all, and I'm almost surprised I mentioned it. But it's hard not to notice.

Tomorrow is Tuesday. Get ready for avocados, tortillas, and plenty of deliciousness.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    I get a lot of disagrees, expecially if it's vegan or something in that realm.
  • mtaratoot
    VegjoyP wrote: »

We're in the same boat then. I wonder if we have the same disagree fairy.

Aside from the fish sauce I put in my kimchi, my lunch was vegan. But it wasn't that many calories, so I won't write much about it here unless I go eat three more bowls of black bean soup and two pounds of kimchi. And if I do that, I will certainly be disagreeable to anyone around me tomorrow :smile:
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    nothing like some beer battered onion rings!

t53yaauin9cd.png
    2uuoosi3a7hr.png
    oghofd9mifoz.png
    rixq8q9c8qzz.png
    vwr9umk1wve4.png
  • pancakerunner
    7n6n8920vw2a.png
    iykyk
  • pancakerunner
    wkuyi3d5zjh0.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    7n6n8920vw2a.png
    iykyk

I hugged this 🤤
  • pancakerunner
    7h6v8ja5w81k.png
    pastrami
  • pancakerunner
    dy69lhrjl8pn.png
    beer battered cheese curds
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »

I am vegan, but find it weird you always specify "vegan only". You can post photos of non vegan food to say what you want and know you would have a vegan version.

I've done that too. It's probably the food itself and honestly I've had disagrees even other stuff
  • mtaratoot
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    all this discussion about disagreeing....agreeing...has stressed me out and now I just want cookies😛
    gqq9yhhl3hs3.png

There's no way I can disagree with what you want.

I could go for some pan-fried oysters. The chef at the pace that makes 'em best (in my opinion) calls 'em "Scooby Snacks."

a9kejo34l7qq.png

Truth be known, except for the "fried" part, there aren't that many calories. So maybe I should add a Tuna Mignon and Frizzled Onions (it's an albacore steak wrapped in bacon and cooked to perfection:

jz6euydtoych.png

And a bowl of soup.

0l26ivxegdib.png
  • mtaratoot
    Tomorrow is Tuesday, so....

But this week I want something from the ocean to go with my aguacate.

eepy53n249eh.png

l9kgr34vua64.png

aawbub8ilot8.png
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Oh man. All the cookies. Hardest part would be which one to devour first.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    A cup of coffee and some cinnamon sugar donuts.
    k3e3t6udqije.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    weirdest craving for a dq chicken strip basket
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    uwwmk33hmyc2.png
    Molasses Scone with Candied Ginger & Pecans
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    p7bx3iiffoaq.jpeg