Restarting

Restarting my journey tomorrow. Anyone want to friend up and share the struggle with me???
5’4 245lbs female gw for now is 225.

Replies

• Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    I'm not restarting, I'm maintaining at this point. I'm also 5'4" at started at a little over 200lbs. Feel free if you want a friend! I can always use more! You got this!
  • michellevt725
    michellevt725 Posts: 190 Member
    I restarted at the end of october at 210. I'm down to 189.6. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    ME!!! I restarted last week 5'3" 266lbs :( GW 230lbs (then i'll move on down)
    feel free to add me as a friend we can keep each other on track
  • crazygonegibby1
    crazygonegibby1 Posts: 83 Member
    Always up for new friends.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    If you are interested to try a team approach, have a look at Fat2Fit - it is a supportive and helpful group that works really well for people looking for accountability, a bit of a challenge, and a lot of great ideas and encouragement. There are several teams, each with around 25-30 members, so you get to know everyone and have fun keeping each other on track.

Check it out!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

If you like what you see there, hit the sign-up thread at:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10825254/registration-for-new-members-march-2021#latest
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    Always up for more friends, giving and getting support! Add me if you like 🙂
  • kermitch
    kermitch Posts: 53 Member
    I'm a restarter too.. and back exactly where I started! I'll join some of you :)
  • EmelysBirriel
    EmelysBirriel Posts: 5 Member
    Im restarting too. I wouod add all of ypu but honestlt dont know how.
    So dont be shy add me.
  • Facet14
    Facet14 Posts: 7 Member
    i'm a restarter and would love some accountability
  • ninasnonsense
    ninasnonsense Posts: 39 Member
    I restarted about a month ago and I'm happy to add pretty much anyone. I'm 5'3" and just under that 200lb mark (though I keep count in kg because there's less stigma attached to the way those numbers fall in my head).
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    I'm restarting myself, came back about 4 days ago. I'm at my highest weight ever (started at 322) and right now I'm looking to get to 250 and then will keep moving on from there. The more the merrier when it comes to friends and accountability partners!
  • kermitch
    kermitch Posts: 53 Member
    I restarted about a month ago and I'm happy to add pretty much anyone. I'm 5'3" and just under that 200lb mark (though I keep count in kg because there's less stigma attached to the way those numbers fall in my head).
    Same height as me, and I’m in kgs here.