What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Pulled a 565 lb rackpull yesterday, but screwed up the video. I do have video of the 545 lb pull. Both were PRs!

https://youtu.be/k-vxArSGxtg

JUST WOW! This is incredible!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    I got back on the mfp wagon at the end of October. I was compelled to do this after an appointment with my gyn. She gave me two options: either work on my weight and, see her in 4 months or, she was sending me for a blood draw right then. I am terrified of needles so, getting back to mfp it was! Well, my follow up appt is tomorrow morning and, I hit my 1st goal of 10% loss last weekend. I emailed my gyn and, asked if I could cancel my appt with her as, it was basically a weight check in. I told her the goals I'd made when I walked out of her office. I told her what I'd done to succeed in obtaining my first goal. I hit send and, expected her to say she still wanted to see me. She replied with this and, while I was proud of myself for what I'd done, I've never had a Dr. be proud of my weight loss:
    You are a ROCKSTAR! This is amazing. I wish everyone could do what you are doing. Thanks for reaching out. 100% you do NOT need the appointment. I will cancel it for you. Keep up the excellent work 🙂 I am so impressed with your diligence. Nice work!
    Kate

So, this was a little kick in the pants.

Great work AND great Doc!
  • GigiDeborah
    GigiDeborah Posts: 36 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Ok this is a big one! I'm wearing the Dragon Pants! Not just to try on, but actually wearing them. And I think I may need a belt. Just for some background, they are white, low rise bell bottoms that hung in my closet for years that I desperately wanted to wear and honestly never believed I would.

Whooo hoo! That's exciting! I have a couple of things like that in my closet as well. That will be a happy day! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!