murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/23
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7466
    Water: 88

Just for today 2/24: WW30 , 5000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D24
    RDBBD5

Yesterday 2/23: WW29👍🏻, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👍🏻, Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, 🧘‍♀️YWA D23👍🏻
    RDBBD5
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    2/24/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30min elliptical
    Water: 112oz
    Steps: 9,457
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,484 Member
    Wednesday 24 February
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 13,808
    Water: 108 oz

Had a good day yesterday, weather was good and I was able to get outside a couple of times taking a break from work. I miss days like that. Just a few more weeks...
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    @Krysless2, thanks for the advice about not leaving MFP or this group. I know on those really bad days it is easier said than done, but once you make that first post, you do feel so much better and a lot more grounded. Love the wedding photos, especially the one with the bride and her daughter, I am assuming. And I also love the picture of the bride and her bridesmaids and the beautiful dresses that you all have chosen. In my day, all the bridesmaids dresses were identical, and that always bugged me. Instead, having different dresses in similar shades is so lovely! (And I also feel like your grandmother today, as I have never heard of the "Whip" or the "Nae Nae"!)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Wednesday, February 24th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no

I was just about headed out the door for a long anticipated pedicure (last one Jan. 2020) when my husband was dropped off by a co-worker. He had put his back out at work. I got him settled and still made my appointment. His parents dropped by in the afternoon (they were already stopping by for another work related reason) and they brought chocolates. I had some, and fit them into my calorie budget, but they sure don't fill you up like better food choices would have.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    MUAC for 2/24:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 4.9 miles with pooch, spread out over two walks (20 minutes running, the rest walking)

I got the munchies late afternoon and made some bad food choices. I know next time to go straight for the Protein Shake. I was +301. Hopefully offsetting that, I exercised so much that I was completely worn out by 8 p.m.

I've had some professional frustrations lately. Being a part of this group is really helping. There are things I can't control, but I feel that, though I am still working on it, exercise and eating is something I can control.

@Krysless2 - Thank you for posting the wedding pictures - everyone looks fabulous. You can really see all the joy and love on this special day. Now that you are checking in, I know you'll be able to get back in the routine.

@annabananamc - How was your afternoon in the gardens with your bestie?

@HASWLRS - I hope your husband feels better soon. You did a great job staying under calories, even with the cookies. I'm glad you still kept your appointment. I think we need to take care of ourselves in these trying times. I have my eye on a workout item to buy when I get below 140 pounds--trying to decide between a cheerful yellow jacket or two super soft long-sleeved cotton shirts in pretty colors. My scale seems stuck between 141 and 143.

• annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    @brandi_84 - thank you so much for all you've done for our group! I may be able to help with the MUAC - what would that involve? @cmhubbard92 - I think that may help me stay engaged and focused next month!

@richmondwriter thank you for asking - I had the best day seeing my friend in the gardens, even though the pollen knocked me for a loop. I wore my mask a lot of the day which helped with pollen too! I took a couple risks (hugged my friend once without a mask on and sat about 3 feet away when we ate lunch), but mostly felt very safe and it was SO GOOD to talk for hours face to face.

I got a lot of steps in, and stayed under calories, but it was a very carbolicious day of nutrition.

SO, I have been analyzing and re-analyzing my lack of progress. I think for next month I will try to do more strenght exercises, and also lower carbs to lower my inflammation, which should also help with reactivity to pollen.

We shall see - I'm in for next month either way.

2/24/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 8931
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    @brandi_84 - I am also grateful for all of your hard work and have appreciated your insights and encouragement! You've been a wonderful co-captain. I will miss you. I wish you all the best on your time away and hope we will be seeing you again soon.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/24
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7368
    Water: 88

Just for today 2/25: WW31, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D25
    RDBBD1

Yesterday 2/24: WW30 👍🏻, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hrs IF 👎🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👍🏻, Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D24👍🏻
    RDBBD5👎🏻
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    @brandi_84
    I am really sad to see you go. You were one of the few people I knew was always always going to respond to my posts when I needed a pick-me-up. I hope all is well and hope to see you here again one day.
    Thank you
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    @brandi_84 Thank you for everything you have done for our group and all of the encouraging words you have had for each one of us. I wish you well and hope to see you back here one day <3<3<3
  • DaffyGirl88
    @brandi_84 I totally understand you needing a break. You have done a fabulous job keeping us all organized and motivated. We will surely miss your enthusiasm and encouragement. Don't be a stranger. Best of everything to you my friend. 💜
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    I missed posting my weigh-in on Sunday, no change 166. Good news is that I started riding my indoor bike again this week.
  • DaffyGirl88
    @mooreshelly09 You are not letting anyone down!! Stop that right now. I'm no expert but just for fun check the sodium and carb count for yesterday. If they're high it could be causing water retention. 🤷‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Weigh in Week 4
    PW: 143.3
    CW: 142.6
  • DaffyGirl88
    Thursday 25 February
    Track: yes

Steps: 12,227
    Water: 100 oz
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    brandi_84 wrote: »

@rawrxamberx Nice weigh in! You have had an amazing month. Keep it up ! You are doing awesome!

Thank you I truly appreciate it :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.