Merry Christmas Chellenge: 9/15-9/18 WEIGH-IN!

New Chart, was hoping to do something to help motivate eachother but I am not to good with those anyone have any suggestions? Good work this week you all! Let me know what you think of the new chart, hopefully this one is better ;)

svU89.png

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Hello!
    Are you accepting new members? If you are, what information do I need to submit?
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Great job everyone!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Thanks for the Chart! Looks good!
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Hello!
    Are you accepting new members? If you are, what information do I need to submit?

Yes fill out this: You'll be added to the next chart

Current Weight (As of today):
    Challenge Goal Weight (for Dec. 22nd):
    Weight Category:
    9/1: **start of challenge**
    9/8:
    9/15:
    9/29:
    10/6: <<<mini goal weight ___>>>
    10/13:
    10/20:
    10/27:
    11/:3 <<<mini goal weight ___>>>
    11/10:
    11/17:
    11/24:
    12/1: <<<mini goal weight ___>>>
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22: <<<challenge goal weight ___>>>
  • Thanks Hon... Great job! (Even sweeter seeing me on the loser board!) :blushing:

And now I'm going to bed so that I can try the 7000cal in a week challenge tomorrow. I've never exercised in my life!!! This is going to be interesting!
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    I know that I have issues on the weekend. If I could keep the weekend like I do during the week, I'd be able to maintain easier and eat cleaner. Let's be encouraging to each other as well as be motivating as this is something I really want to succeed at.
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    I spent an hour trying to update the chart so it would be clear & fit everything but that is what I ended up with. Please if someone knows how to post I will send you the link, I have one as a PDF which is the one I posted & one as a PIC which is so big you can't see the last 2-3 columns. Thanks Team, here's to another week.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Falisha, you've done a great job with the chart, you don't need to change a thing!!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Great job everyone! I am bumping with my chart.

Current Weight (As of today): 221.6
    Challenge Goal Weight (for Dec.22): 175
    Weight Category: REDUCE
    9/1: **start of challenge** 223
    9/8: 221.6
    9/15:
    9/29:
    10/6: <<<mini goal weight ___>>> 212
    10/13:
    10/20:
    10/27:
    11/:3 <<<mini goal weight ___>>> 195
    11/10:
    11/17:
    11/24:
    12/1: <<<challenge goal weight ___>>>181
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22:
  • Awesome chart this is really motivating to see :) maybe ill try for a big week and be the biggest loser!!! Heres to another great week everyone!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Thanks for the chart Falisha, it looks great! Mind you, I don't like seeing my info in red this week (1 lb gain) :grumble: so I need to get back on track! On another thread I saw someone make a request for help with keeping motivated as she had been playing with the same few pounds for a while, and another person said "maybe you are just not ready to make the commitment to make the lifestyle change yet, why not come back when you are." At first I though oh that is harsh and then I realized it was just what I needed to hear for myself!! I HAVE made the commitment to a permanent lifestyle change but I have been letting old habits slip back in / or have not been consistent with my new habits (daily logging, regular exercise). So although that comment was not meant for me, it really made me literally get my butt in gear again. Here's to regular losses from hereon in!!
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    I know that I have issues on the weekend. If I could keep the weekend like I do during the week, I'd be able to maintain easier and eat cleaner. Let's be encouraging to each other as well as be motivating as this is something I really want to succeed at.

I struggle on the weekends too!
    Today we went for Mexican food and I had a house salad (lettuce and tomatoes and salsa for dressing) instead of chips and salsa! Very proud of myself:blushing:
    here's to a good week!

Falisha the chart is great! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Great chart. Thanks for all your hard work, Falisha.

Congrats to everyone. You are a winner just being here. But a special congrats to all who made it into the yellow.

This week, I aim to be more consistent with my food, keeping it not only within calorie range but best choices, healthy and fresh.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Current Weight (As of 9/5): 184.6
    Challenge Goal Weight (for Dec. 22nd): 159
    Weight Category: Reduce (my goal is to lose 25.6lbs)

9/15:
    9/29:
    10/6: <<<mini goal weight 180>>>
    10/13:
    10/20:
    10/27:
    11/:3 <<<mini goal weight 172>>>
    11/10:
    11/17:
    11/24:
    12/1: <<<mini goal weight 165>>>
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22: <<<challenge goal weight 159>>>

Thanks for allowing me to join the challenge! :flowerforyou:
    Renee
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Falisha you are fantastic! The chart is great, so glad you are doing this for all of us!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    bump
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Bump
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Chart looks great Falisha :flowerforyou: I know it can't be easy to get all of our info onto one chart. Also thank you for the time and effort in keeping our numbers updated and motivating us to be the biggest loser each week. Uggg I already broke a rule and posted on a dead thread :blushing: sitting on the naughty chair this week. Promise I will do better next. Also need to put on my reading glasses cause I missed that you had to have your weigh-in by NOON on Sunday not like me posting it at 6 pm. :tongue: :laugh:
    I maintained this week - but I really want to meet all my mini goals in this xmas challenge....sooo I need to see that darn scale go down, not get stuck. I have been maintaining for months. :blushing: First mini goal is to lose 10 pounds...I have 3 weeks left...I am a big girl. I can do this!!!

Current weight: 290
    Goal weight (12/22/2011): 260
    No. of pounds to lose (12/22/2011): 30
    Weight Category: Reduce

Current Weight (As of today): 290
    Challenge Goal Weight (for Dec. 22nd): 260
    Weight Category: Reduce
    9/1: 290
    9/8: 290
    9/15:
    9/29:
    10/6: <<<mini goal weight: 280 lbs>>>
    10/13:
    10/20:
    10/27:
    11/:3 <<<mini goal weight: 272 lbs.>>>
    11/10:
    11/17:
    11/24:
    12/1: <<<mini goal weight: 264 lbs.>>>
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22: <<<challenge goal weight 260 lbs.>>>
    That's awesome that you are able to maintain. For me, it's harder to maintain than lose. With the support around here and your determination, you'll be dropping those pounds quickly.
    If you've hit a plateau, it's time to make a change. You can do this.
    Stay strong and train hard.

Thank you princesschic for the support. I decided to make a commitment to get to the YMCA this week. I have had a membership for almost a year and have yet to step foot in the gym to workout. It is sad to be 300lbs and scared of what people will think when you try and workout on the machines at a gym......but if I keep thinking like that it will make my weightloss journey so much longer to lose if not impossible. Need to change my mindset about only skinny people work out at gyms.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Thanks for adding me! Everything is the same! The chart is fabulous!
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    sorry i did not get me stats in for the week but nothing changed thanks to tom :(