What worked for you today?

Replies

• AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Preparing my vegan stuffed peppers in my air fryer worked like a charm. Low calorie yet very satisfying.

Do you have a recipe, and are they adaptable for having only an oven?
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Packing my lunch last night as I'm in the office today. Also will be taking a walk post lunch/meeting so I can ensure I still get my steps in
  • azalea4175
    azalea4175 Posts: 290 Member
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    A few things have really worked for me! I found a high fiber low carb tortilla that is 50 cal, and allows me to have tacos again. I put the meat with a bunch of veggies and no cheese, and enjoy. :) Another thing is the Built series of protein bars, preworkout gels and vitamin drinks - very tasty, very low sugar. And finally, I started sitting on an exercise ball. I don't feel so sluggish at the end of my workday.

can you share what brand and where you found the high fiber low carb tortilla? i am having a tough time finding them! they sound delicious
  • I started working out because I enjoyed it and it thankfully increased my metabolism a lot, allowing me to eat what I want within reason and lose weight.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    ashmherrin wrote: »
    I didn't feel like going out for a walk, so I booted up Just Dance and used that for my cardio instead.

Just Dance as in on the Wii? I boot up Walk In Out on my Wii ALLLLLLL the TIIIIMMMMMEEEE
  • foodieizzy
    foodieizzy Posts: 33 Member
    Knowing that I'm getting Panera for lunch is keeping me going today! 1.5 more days until the weekend :D
  • azalea4175
    azalea4175 Posts: 290 Member
    preplanning and packing my breakfast and lunch. I start work early, too early to eat, so I have tea with a collagen powder then eat around 8ish. I find if I pack my breakfast and lunch every day, and plan for an afternoon snack with protein, I am not tempted to snack on junk when I get home. Oh, and not buying junk for the house!!! :D
  • ashmherrin
    ashmherrin Posts: 16 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I didn't feel like going out for a walk, so I booted up Just Dance and used that for my cardio instead.

Just Dance as in on the Wii? I boot up Walk In Out on my Wii ALLLLLLL the TIIIIMMMMMEEEE

Haha, nice!! I have it on the Switch, but I've definitely put some hours in on the Wii version lol
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »

Haha, nice!! I have it on the Switch, but I've definitely put some hours in on the Wii version lol

There was the original Wii (which I still use); then Wii U (basically Wii 2.0 and backwardly compatible) and now Switch (basically Wii 3.0 but not backwardly compatible) .... so yeah, I would say you were (sorta) on the Wii!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!