Just hit 100 lbs lost! Dreams do come true!

2»

Replies

• KetoKay91
    KetoKay91 Posts: 14 Member
    @kiran6002 i fast 18:6 about 3x/week. I stop eating around 9pm, wake up at 8 and don’t eat until 2pm. I have two eggs and two pieces of zero carb toast with coffee. Then I have a snack around 5pm - keto fat bombs/peanut butter on toast/whipped cream and Lily’s chocolate/sugar free jello/quest chips. Dinner time is around 8 and I make sure to have lots of protein and fat to keep me full through the night. Chicken and veggies cooked in lots of olive oil, salmon and veggies, chicken avocado salad, chicken/beef/veggie curries (I am Pakistani so we have a lot of that at the house). On the days I don’t fast I have the same breakfast around 10am, lunch at 3pm, dinner at 7pm. It honestly depends on how hungry I’m feeling. If I don’t feel like fasting and want to eat then I eat. It’s important to listen to your body. There are days I’m VERY hungry and I know for sure I go over my calories/carbs, but I don’t see it as a setback. I know it’s what my body needs at the time and as long as it’s real good food then there’s nothing wrong with it.

I hope that made sense and was somewhat helpful!
  • BreatheEasier
    BreatheEasier Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for sharing your amazing story! You must be and SHOULD be so very proud of yourself! You were beautiful before and are beautiful now, but you must just FEEL so much better!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Wow! You are definitely an inspiration to others that it can be done, with time and commitment! Congratulations!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Congrats on all of your hard work and commitment to living a healthy lifestyle!!
  • igotmywish1508
    igotmywish1508 Posts: 38 Member
    Awesome
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    wow that is quite an accomplishment, 100 lbs is a lot. Did you emotionally eat and have to work out stuff or just change your diet? Any time I had a problem I would think I had to eat like that would make it better and it always made it worse.
  • KetoKay91
    KetoKay91 Posts: 14 Member
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    wow that is quite an accomplishment, 100 lbs is a lot. Did you emotionally eat and have to work out stuff or just change your diet? Any time I had a problem I would think I had to eat like that would make it better and it always made it worse.

I am definitely an emotional eater so I knew I had to focus on my diet. I didn’t exercise much at all.
  • remedieigotcha
    remedieigotcha Posts: 51 Member
    @KetoKay91 Wow, 100lbs in 9 months is a great achievement with barely any exercise! You look great and in my opinion you look younger. Congratulations! 👏🏽👏🏽👍🏼❤
  • coreyfalen
    coreyfalen Posts: 42 Member
    Congratulations! I have dropped over 100 lbs also but it has taken me years rather than months. The level of commitment and determination you put in to do it in 9 months is commendable. You've done this so now you know there is NOTHING you cannot do.
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Hard work and daily determination pay off!
  • katylockett
    katylockett Posts: 164 Member
    Congratulations! What an amazing achievement and so inspiring!
  • candyseth
    candyseth Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! Awesome Job! <3
  • MrsBernieMadoff
    MrsBernieMadoff Posts: 1 Member
    OMGAWD!!!!!!!, im SOooooo jealous, 100lbs in nine months, i plan on doing keto/fasting together also, your before and after photos, look like Mother and Daughter. Your a walking talking living miracle. Boy do I envy you and your will power. Hope I am successful as you were....xoxo😁😁😁😃😅😆😉😊😋🙂🤗🙄😮🤐😌😌😌😛😛😛😛
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    FANtastic! You look 15 yrs younger, too.
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    congrats that's phenomenal 9 months and 100 pounds. I just lost my hundred and it took me from May 2018 to just last week. You look fantastic. You should be very proud. Bravo
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    WalkAwayRenee86 Posts: 27 Member
    Congratulations! You look fabulous before and after. I will know the healthy feeling of losing 100 pounds some day. Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!