mytime6630 wrote: »
1. log all food -- even though I went way over calorie wise .. but.. I logged it all.
2. concentrate on water .. 8+ glasses water RED CUP CHALLENGE FOR THE REST OF FEBRUARY AND MARCH drank 10 glasses of water ... trying to limit to just 1 diet coke. So I carry my water with me all the time.
3. only 1 diet coke
4. mindful eating I did really good all day until ... tonite.... I ate 1 Yorkshire peppermint patty, and a individual container of orange sherbet. So I went over my calories ... but.. I logged it all, and I got tons of exercise in today, so I think I am still ok
5. 5 fruits and veggies
6. remember my why .... to look better in my clothes, to have more confidence .. to wear nice clothes WHEN covid restrictions are lifted and we go see our son, to have more energy. My jeans fit very tight .. so this is easy reminder.
7. go for a walk in the morning, since the afternoon is going to be very busy. Walked with a friend this morning .. she walks on the sidewalk, I walk on the street to social distance. We walk mostly on a trail though, so easy to do. We walked 8.25 miles this morning!!! My legs hurt, but in a good way. It was 32 degrees out, but the sun was out and no wind. Wonderful way to start my day! Then .. I worked in the yard another 2 hours! It was 47 out ... so cleaning up 4 of my 9 flower beds!
8. Personal Challenge: 5 minute rule for nitetime snacking .. when I have the urge to grab a snack, set a timer, WAIT 5 MINUTES. Distract myself, but I have to wait 5 minutes before eating anything. Tonite after dinner I ate a peppermint patty, then grabbed one of those little individual orange sherbet containers. And that got my cravings going again. I almost grabbed a granola bar, and was looking to see what I could eat. Till I stopped. I am not hungry. I am just tired.
So... I filled up my water bottle... and here I am posting goals for tomorrow. I am NOT going to eat anything more tonite. Weigh in is tomorrow
Days Water challenge met
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Thursday 25 Feb
Stay in the green 😊
5 fruit and veg 👿4
Fitbit exercise goals 😊
Weigh 😊 trend ↔️
littleblackskirt wrote: »
Eat sensibly yes
No snacking 2, oops
A few gentle exercises yes
Walk only 35 minutes, cut short as finally got call back from solicitor
WaterLily82 wrote: »
39 years old
1st goal: 300
2nd goal: 285
3rd goal: 350
4th goal: 200
5th: goal 185
Ultimate goal: 150
Word for the year 2021: patience
1. Eat when hungry. Stop eating when satisfied.
2. It’s February in New England and it’s going to be nearly 50 degrees today! Enjoy it!! Get outside!
3. Be patient with myself and trust the process.
MLHC1 wrote: »
JFT Thursday 2/25/2021
✅Manage a few household items
✅Attend class virtually
✅Elliptical 30 min session
✅Yoga 45 min session
✅BBL DVD 20 min session
✅Begin Chem 4314 Exam Prep, Note Cards
✅Enjoy my children's personalities
✅Be kind and patient
✅Make Dinner (undecided currently)
❌Stay in the green on calories!!!!
Have an amazing day everyone!! 🌷
Thanis90 wrote: »
If I make it to the end of the day without binging on junk food, I think I'll give myself a medal. I've had the worst day. My daughter is teething and she's screaming bloody murder. My head is bursting. She won't nap because of it so I've had no break from it all day. I'm so ready for bed. 😟 Food has always been my comfort, so on days like today I just want to resort to eating to numb how I'm feeling. It's so hard to break old habits...
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.