hi...looking for friends/motivation

Replies

• KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Hey! Feel free to add me 🤗 Would love to see positive and active new friends in my news feed!!
  • flowerleil
    flowerleil Posts: 6 Member
    hello everyone ! Looking for new friends to meet and support. Add me<3
  • I’m a 28 year old female, I have a Fitbit versa and a lot of time on my hands to dedicate to self improvement. I think having accountability buddies would help out a lot this time around, I have a moderate 20-30 pound goal for the next few months as I’m learning what works for me. Add me
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Today is bright and sunny and abooooove zero! Get out there in the air and MOVE!😎
  • emiiiix
    emiiiix Posts: 1 Member
    feel free to add me :)
  • anastosdiane
    anastosdiane Posts: 1 Member
    I seem to have the opposite problem, have a high metabolism and burning off everything I eat- anxiety. I don't love to cook so need inspiration for recipes. I can't eat dairy or chocolate which makes it tough to find foods with higher fat. Ideas?
  • cyfehr76
    cyfehr76 Posts: 45 Member
    I can always use motivational friends whether you or I am the motivator. Happy Tuesday!
  • Umer77
    Umer77 Posts: 8 Member
    My target is to lose about 30kg. Recently I have lost 5kg and hoping to continue this downward trend
  • HotMermaid729
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    I seem to have the opposite problem, have a high metabolism and burning off everything I eat- anxiety. I don't love to cook so need inspiration for recipes. I can't eat dairy or chocolate which makes it tough to find foods with higher fat. Ideas?

BACON!🥓🥓🥓
  • HotMermaid729
    B)
  • Bostongirl40
    Bostongirl40 Posts: 23 Member
    Really need motivation to help me loose 50Lbs. I am a good starter but always get discouraged in the long run.
  • thedietplancass
    thedietplancass Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! Name is Cass trying to lose 100 pounds this year. So far I have lost 31. Interested in finding people to help challange/motivate me. I have a Fitbit as well and it never comes off.
  • Sully8331
    Sully8331 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi Cass, I just started my journey again. Down 11 lbs, 40 to go. Buying another fit bit soon. Loved it. Feel free to add me.
  • Hunter22967
    Hunter22967 Posts: 21 Member
    Hey great job everyone at hitting those goals and motivation and drive is the key over the last year I gained 11lbs of mass let’s keep the growth going 😊
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    anyone can add me ☺️
  • lapoof93
    lapoof93 Posts: 56 Member
    Anyone can add me. Need friends to help keep me motivated
  • blueeyedbabe782
    blueeyedbabe782 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all! 2nd time trying to get my butt in gear and rock this year.....add me and I'll rtf! Let's rock this thing y'all 🤘
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    add me
  • WaveRunner91
    WaveRunner91 Posts: 13 Member
    Please feel free to add me! 🙂