• kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    New Friends are always welcome :wink:
  • sqwelchy
    sqwelchy Posts: 7 Member
    Looking active friends
  • ABunny1980
    ABunny1980 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm back here again. I'd lost and keep off 90lbs for three years. Then with covid, medical and stress it's back. I'm not even sure of my weight right now I'm scared to check. I could definitely use some friends on this app that know the struggle.
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    I'm always up for new friends!
  • ariacherry0
    ariacherry0 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking to have some friends that are active even if it's just generated by the app just that keeps me motivated ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Lorien236
    Lorien236 Posts: 16 Member
    Add me, I need some more active accountability buddies :smile: xx
  • skinnyfat_tohealthy
    skinnyfat_tohealthy Posts: 14 Member
    โœ‹โœ‹
  • SonyaGQuiles
    SonyaGQuiles Posts: 3 Member
    Hey guys! I just started back yesterday with MFP and am looking for actual fitness pals, LOL. I need to lose 60+lbs so I'm on here for the long haul. Thanks so much!
  • tyler1892
    tyler1892 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add :)
  • SteaksNsteel
    SteaksNsteel Posts: 2 Member
    Add me as well!! Looking for more friends
  • Angella__613
    Angella__613 Posts: 7 Member
    I need as many people holding my ornery *kitten* accountable as possible!! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • FitNae_
    FitNae_ Posts: 3 Member
    New friend's would be great as I don't have any on here as yet! Started 1 week today ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • doilooklikethat
    doilooklikethat Posts: 2 Member
    Me me me !! Just getting (re)started ! Need to lose 40lbs and get back in shape ๐Ÿ™‚
  • doilooklikethat
    doilooklikethat Posts: 2 Member
    Need more friends ! Iโ€™ve restarted my journey and a lot of prev friends are either inactive or have dropped me from inactivity ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜›
  • yensidtoon
    yensidtoon Posts: 82 Member
    I would love more friends. 100 pounds to lose.
  • TommyTS88
    TommyTS88 Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me!!!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Iโ€™m almost to goal weight and looking for more friends to help motivate and keep me on the straight and narrow ๐Ÿ˜‰. Iโ€™m in my 40โ€™s and feeling pretty fabulous.
  • foodieizzy
    foodieizzy Posts: 33 Member
    Hello all! I'm looking to make some friends! I eat around ~1,800 calories a day, and I'm looking to lose around 50 pounds to start with! I'm looking for people with a similar calorie intake who are friendly and fun! Need all the support I can get! Please feel free to add me :)
  • bmotisko
    bmotisko Posts: 21 Member
    feel free to add me. (bump)
  • Hungrycatapilar
    Hungrycatapilar Posts: 93 Member
    More active friends would be good please
    Iโ€™m logging daily open diary balanced diet looking to lose around 20lbs doing Pilates, walking before I run, weights and indoor bike .