What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited February 2021
    I've been on a kombucha kick. I'm brewing my own at home. Today I had some mango flavored - YUM. And perfect carbonation
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    This oat protein powder. Less protein per gram than other vegan powders but probably one of my favorite. Tastes like an oatmeal cookie, I’ve been mixing a few grams with water and dipping graham crackers in it. Tastes like icing. c2yzx92ot2p5.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    This oat protein powder. Less protein per gram than other vegan powders but probably one of my favorite. Tastes like an oatmeal cookie, I’ve been mixing a few grams with water and dipping graham crackers in it. Tastes like icing. c2yzx92ot2p5.jpeg

That sounds delicious! Hm, no extreme obsessions with me lately. I'm on a chocolate kick now -- I ration out a serving or two of a chocolate bar (something like Chocolove or Theo) and enjoy. Another thing I've been loving is Greek yogurt topped with granola. Strawberry yogurt with the double chocolate granola from Target's Good and Gather brand is a nice treat. The granola tastes like Oreos or something (although I could probably crush up Oreos for not many more calories lol).
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

New snack stocked in the break room at work. Dangerous!!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

I'm fairly sure my co-workers 'gift' our staff room with stuff (like these nuts!) that they find a little too dangerous too have in their homes...
    We also have a few resident serial bakers and it seems everyday they 'gift' our staff room with muffins/cakes/cookies...makes me scared to go in there🙃
  • Noreenmarie1234
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

I'm fairly sure my co-workers 'gift' our staff room with stuff (like these nuts!) that they find a little too dangerous too have in their homes...
    We also have a few resident serial bakers and it seems everyday they 'gift' our staff room with muffins/cakes/cookies...makes me scared to go in there🙃

My pantry currently has.....

6 16oz bags of salted roasted cashews
    2 bags of cinnamon sugar macadamia nuts
    2 bags avocado pili nuts
    12 canisters planters deluxe mixed nuts
    2 containers karma nuts cashew matcha
    6 bags of orchard valley nut mix
    12oz bag salted roasted pistachios
    2 9oz bags of buffalo wing flavored walnuts

The struggle is real.
  • PAPYRUS3
    ^that's just nutty... >:)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

2 bags avocado pili nuts

The struggle is real.

How DO you avoid all that temptation?? Your 1st two on your list wouldn't last a day for me. :? Prime reason why I don't buy nuts very often. :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

2 bags avocado pili nuts

The struggle is real.

How DO you avoid all that temptation?? Your 1st two on your list wouldn't last a day for me. :? Prime reason why I don't buy nuts very often. :(

Luckily I am allergic to macadamia nuts, pecans, and walnuts so I can't have any of the ones with those in the mix, haha!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I am obsessed with this seasoning lately!!!! It is SO GOOD! It tastes exactly like the powder on bbq chips. Super smoky sweet bbq flavor and it doesn’t even have sugar in it. I have been putting it on chicken, salads, roasted or steamed veggies of all kinds, sandwiches, wraps, popcorn, just everything lol. lqcznkfz7uv0.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

2 bags avocado pili nuts

The struggle is real.

Luckily I am allergic to macadamia nuts, pecans, and walnuts so I can't have any of the ones with those in the mix, haha!

cashews and brazil nuts are my particular weakness
  • pancakerunner
    I am obsessed with this seasoning lately!!!! It is SO GOOD! It tastes exactly like the powder on bbq chips. Super smoky sweet bbq flavor and it doesn’t even have sugar in it. I have been putting it on chicken, salads, roasted or steamed veggies of all kinds, sandwiches, wraps, popcorn, just everything lol. lqcznkfz7uv0.jpeg

I've seen this but never bought. thanks!
  • pancakerunner
    on the topic of seasonings... love this stuff

z8i881pqb4zq.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    g6m7zv106hku.png
    p1kqf4cc0tlt.jpg
    lwxqqf7kuhmh.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    g6m7zv106hku.png
    p1kqf4cc0tlt.jpg
    lwxqqf7kuhmh.png

These must taste awful😆....I wouldn't stand a chance with a jar of this stuff.
  • VegjoyP

These must taste awful😆....I wouldn't stand a chance with a jar of this stuff.[/quote]

Um...it tastesgood!
  • PAPYRUS3
    VegjoyP wrote: »

These must taste awful😆....I wouldn't stand a chance with a jar of this stuff.

Um...it tastesgood!
    [/quote]

There's not a doubt that they do😛. And it's fewer calories than peanut butter lol!
  • pancakerunner
    1hd6c9qdscha.png
    frico eggs!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,344 Member
    Gyros. Filling. Delicious. And they are surprisingly low calorie.

I’ve used the generic entries and I’ve also sat down and calculated the individual ingredients, and the generic restaurant entries pretty accurate. Oh, joy!

The one I enjoyed last night came with the best fries ever. And, since saved half for lunch today, I had the calories for it. It was a grand dinner. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Old me would have fought my husband off those fries and never left with a doggy bag.

Going to use the half loaf of honey bread they served us for French toast in the morning. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  • VegjoyP
    Dark Chocolate and cacao everything!