Weight No More - March 2021 Team Chat

jugar
jugar Posts: 10,008 Member
6ulh5f465hlw.png

Here is your Team chat room for March 2021. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post every day, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:

Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @Beka3695
Teresa - @TeresaW1020
Megan - @Megan_smartiepants1970

Our Team Captains:
Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
Weight No More - @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
Waist Aways - @jugar and @micki48
Shrinking Assets - @Boehle and @beka3695
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970

Our Team Motivators:
Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @raleighgirl09
Trimstones - @Emmajhare and @angmarie28
Weight No More - @KUMEcyclingteam
Waist Aways - @Terytha and @conleywoods
Shrinking Assets - @hipari
Downsizers - open

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. At the end of the month we celebrate everyone who lost every week. You are heading steadily towards your goal even if you aren't at the top of the weight loss leaderboard!

To make your weigh-in easy to find for your team Captains, please put it right at the top of a message, and use this format:

Username
Weigh In Day:
PW (Previous Weight):
CW (Current Weight):

If you need a week off, a break, a change of weigh-in day - just ask your Captains here on your team chat page. If you take a break, you are moved to the Support Team. You can remain on the Support Team for as long as you need to. You still participate in the discussions and weigh in if you want to, but your weigh-ins will not be counted on the weekly tally. If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to ask if you are travelling, sick, or just needing some time off.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the Goal Zone! You need support to maintain, and you can help your teammates join you. You continue to weigh in every week, and if you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team!

In addition to your own team, there are weekly F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month and year begin!!

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,454 Member
    edited February 2021
    About me
    Hi! My name is Pam. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I have been married 30 years and have 5 children 29-20. I also have a golden doodle named Daisy. I am a nurse but have been semi retired the last two years. I like to spend my summers at the Jersey shore. I also am going to be a Grandma for the first time in June!! I am very excited about that!
    My weight story
    I was never overweight although I always thought I was fat growing up. I gained A TON of weight with my pregnancies and ended up at 221 lbs. Unfortunately that ended up being my heaviest even when I wasn't pregnant . At the end June of 2012 I decided I either had to get serious and lose weight or accept that I am obese and live my life. I got a fitbit and joined MFP on July 1, 2012. Since then, I have gained and lost 30 or more pounds quite a few times. I have never gotten back to that starting weight but I have gotten close. Although I haven't been as successful with my weight loss as I would like, I have learned a lot. I eat so much healthier than I used to. I also am in good physical shape, I love to hike, walk, kayak and bike. Actually anything outdoors I usually enjoy. I do have a home gym which has a bike, treadmill, elliptical, weights and a few other things. I want to enjoy exercising and not have it be a chore. I am always looking for fun, new workouts.
    The present
    Covid hit my family hard. My husband had it in March/April and was on a ventilator for 13 days. I put on 10 pounds in a month and then struggled getting back on track. I finally got back on track in the fall and was doing well. December I did have a gain around the holidays but not bad at all (3 lbs). Early January my Brother In law (husband's brother) got a severe case of Covid. I went to the shore to be with my sister in law who is more like a sister to me. I did not realize I would be down there for almost a month. I was fine with that but once again I gained a lot of weight during that time. Sadly my brother in law passed away by the end of January. Although I have been home, most of February was a struggle for me. I am in a better frame of mind now and ready to make some progress. I am trying to be kind and not be disgusted how much I have gained which is over 10 pounds since mid December. Time to get that off and keep losing.

My goals
    They have been about the same the past couple of months but I want to make these cemented into habits. I am not quite there yet...
    1. Plan and log my food everyday (not consistent yet)
    2. 30 min cardio at least 5/7 days (doing well with this)
    3. 6,000 steps per day (raised from 5,000 in February)
    4. Strength 2-3/7 days (doing well with this)
    5. PT and Stretching 5/7 days (doing well with this)
    6. At least 64 oz water daily (doing well with this)
    7. 7-8 hours sleep each night(doing well with this)
    8. Get in habit of working out early in the morning (not doing well with this)
    9. IF at least 14 hours 5/7 days (not doing well with this)
    10. Continue working on overeating/hunger (still working on this, won't be solved quickly)
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 409 Member
    The past few months I haven't done well with eating. I was down to 148 4 months ago and now I'm 162.6. I've been eating wayy too much. But spring is just around the corner and I really want to fit in my summer clothes! My goal for March is to lose at least 5 pounds. With the warmer weather I will be out walking my dogs more. And I just need to try really hard to not eat at night.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,008 Member
    cq0v7p59bf64.png
    February might not have been such a great month for Team WeightNoMore. But this week's challenge is here to pick you up! To keep you going, this month's first challenge is based on consistency - inspired by Team WaistAway's co-captain @micki48 It is a familiar kind of challenge - tracking the exact numbers of 2-3 things of your choice every single day. Just being consistent. And having alternatives if your plan gets derailed. Protect those numbers all week! Consistency is like a muscle - the more you do it, the better it gets. Good luck! Here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10826044/march-2021-week-1-challenge-consistency-101/p1?new=1
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,301 Member
    Good morning WNM! Welcome to all the new ladies & gents!

I'm Melanie and I'm from Kansas. I’m the other team Co-captain.
    I was always was skinny (no, not thin, skinny, all knees and elbows). At 18, I weighed between 110 and 120 at 5"6'. Maybe. My husband says when he met me (a couple years later), if I turned sideways I'd disappear and he always stayed close when there was wind, in case it tried to carry me off. This is a huge exaggeration on his part. But I was super thin. In retrospect, I’m sure I had an eating disorder, but not one of the named ones. I’d say it was more about control and less about food or weight, but that is true for all of them...Meeting my husband truly saved me.

Anyway, growing up, my mother obsessed about her weight. She was always ‘on a diet.’ When I think about it, at her heaviest, she was maybe an 80’s size 12 and more commonly ~10. But she was positive she was huge. She's much larger now. All this had tremendous impact on my thinking on weight...

Her obsessing made me a bit body conscious and when I did start gaining weight, I would temper my thinking...mom was always obsessed about weight...don't do that, a couple pounds isn't huge...I've got none of the reasonable reasons for gaining...no kiddos, just the husband. I got out of school (no more climbing those KU hills all the time), started working more sedentary jobs, started eating more, snacking, until about 4 years ago August, when I found myself weighing in about 230 and my six sixteens were too small. I bought a couple pairs of 18 pants from the thrift store and joined MFP.

I lost 70 pounds in about a year and was pretty pleased. But I wanted another 20 off...and it didn't move. And things got a bit crazy with my husband's family (we won’t talk about that—it always leads to crazy-pants ranting)...so I decided to maintain for a bit and then come back. What came back was most of the weight. So...now I'm here and working on losing 70 pounds (the 50 I 'found' and the 20 I never lost.

My special snowflake challenges
    I'm fairly significantly asthmatic (on meds all the time), have terrible allergies and connective tissue issues (not enough collagen, too stretchy, lots of joint slippage). In August, I acquired some vertigo problems (or, maybe they just got worse...)...the point behind saying this is a lot of exercise people promote is bad, and sometimes dangerous, for me. I think the vertigo was mostly sinus related and many of those problems have now resolved, after switching ENT’s. No severe vertigo in a couple of months but I try not to be too optimistic—optimism just makes what happens next that much worse.

So...mostly, I walk (except for when the weather is ugly, so, YAY SPRING...even if she is around the corner giggling and pointing at us). I do a bit of yoga now and then (though it isn't recommended with the connective tissue thing...but feels good. Love up and down dog...) and have pilates vids I do sometimes. I should do these more and strength training (can be good for connective tissue issues) but I'm not there yet. A few times a year, I go all out at gardening...I keep thinking I will do some YouTube LesMills BodyFlow videos…I like those a lot. But still haven’t done any.

My 2021 Goal
    Get back to wedding weight...which was 165. That means about 45-50 lbs. I'm on a weightloss hiatus currently to deal with...girl issues. I've got an appointment on the 8th to see where things stand. I've got a pretty good idea but it never hurts to have a medical professional confirm.

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited February 2021
    ~~ Hello Everybody! ~~

I'm Ashley. I'm currently a captain of Team Weight No More, along with the fabulous Melanie, @melaniedscott . I cannot wait to see where this month will take us, especially as we now have the ability to better track milestones and your loss-to-date (LTD). I also think that we, as a team, have found our momentum and I'm intending to ride it as long as possible.

About Me:

I am 25, living in Ohio, working as a chemical engineer, setting things on fire for money and climbing on large metal structures with industrial tools. Basically, I get paid to do all the things my mom told me not to do as a child. Add in my propensity for talking to strangers and I become a nightmare for any parent who worries too much. I promise, I'm safe and smart about my actions. Usually.

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in December 2019, after a month and a half of misdiagnosis after misdiagnosis. Since then, things rapidly started falling apart - Covid-19, quarantine, a salary cut, the gym was closed, stress eating... you get it. But I'm incredibly grateful for the coping mechanisms I've picked up, the discipline I keep rebuilding every time I get flung from the wagon, and the wonderful community I've had behind me the entire time.

If you are curious about me, I have a blog. You can find it here . There, you can find my struggles with eating properly, making it to the gym, handling personal crises, and proving over and over again that I'm not as funny as I think I am.

My Weight Loss Adventure:

I joined MFP in September 2014, but did not take any of this seriously until May 2017, when I graduated from college. Since joining, I have lost over 70 lbs, reaching my lowest weight of 155 lbs, only to regain about 15 lbs while working in France for three months. So, for now, I am still working that off. The pandemic did not help my progress, but it did prove to me that I am strong enough to tackle the challenge.

Current Weight:169.8 lbs, as of February 25th.

Goals for March 2021:
    • Get back into the groove of eating properly and exercising regularly
    • Stay on top of my MS mitigation
    • Be kind to myself when I (ahem) "mess up"
    • Be consistently involved with Team Weight No More
    • Maintain my good habits when it comes to hydration, stretching, and good posture
    • Remain consistent with my newfound resistance training routine
    • Continue reorganizing my apartment and downsize my large stack of cardboard boxes

Please reach out if there are any questions regarding the team, technology (I'm a millennial, I know plenty of good tricks), the science of weight loss, cookie recipes, etc. I'm here for you.
    :heart:

c2VydmljZT1pbWFnZXMmc3JjPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3LnF1b3Rlc3dlZWtseS5jb20lMkZ3cC1jb250ZW50JTJGdXBsb2FkcyUyRjIwMTglMkYxMCUyRkNvbnNpc3RlbmN5LVF1b3Rlcy0yLmpwZyZjYWNoZU1hcmtlcj0xNTk3OTE1OTc0LTMwOTM1JnRva2VuPWJlYjMxN2JiYzY5MmMzYTQ.q.jpg
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

March will be your month Team Weight No More!! :)

f7p7zzzp401z.png

:star:B):star:

0m3vp0vtbueb.png
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Sunday Feb 28, 166 no change. .... but I did lift weights for the first time in forever last night! .... can barely move today..lol.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,301 Member
    SO, I was thinking this afternoon...a lot of us had a rough February. Health, family, stress. Wow! But we're still here and we're still trying. So I think we deserve this:
    xbfsheftov81.png

Or, as Debbie keeps telling us...keep on keeping on! March is here. For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, this means more sun, warmer weather and more opportunity to get out and about. For those of you in the Southern Hemisphere...well, you probably have a couple more months of warm and sunny. We'll think of you when we have summer...
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Hi everyone,

I’m Kandi sometimes I spend a ton of time on here, and sometimes Im barely on here.

My story with my weight. I’ve always been heavier and I’ve always been pretty strong and healthy. A few years ago someone took a picture of me (something that I didn’t really let happen often because I wasn’t comfortable with myself) and I didn’t recognize myself. I was 242 the day that I had my daughter and 2.5 years ago I was 268. Really big for me and what I am used to. Most of my teens and 20s i was around 200. In my 30s after my daughter I was around 230. Well my 40s were not going to be in the 260s. So I stopped baking stopped drinking soda, that led to losing 40 some pounds. In august my daughter was diagnosed with some medical issues and she was advised to eat healthier. So I decided to set a good example. I’ve lost 45ish pounds since then. She eats what she wants. As much as I would like to force her to make better choices I know that will only backfire. She isn’t heavy. But she has some insulin resistance and some female issues that led us to all of this testing. Since I’m on this super healthy kick I’ve quit smoking and we have joined a gym and I’m about my overall health right now. I’m at 180 I would like to lose another 20 come off, but I think at the moment I am just concentrating on Healthy. My sweet tooth is the problem.

More about me I’m a single working mom and I volunteer for a youth organization which is in it’s off season right now. My daughter also plays sports also in the off season right now. We have 2 dogs and 2 sugar gliders.
    Most of my free time is spent cooking and cleaning and volunteering. I do occasionally sneak off for a weekend of sunshine somewhere warm. And we have game nights pre covid with groups of friends. Oh how I kiss those!!

My goals for March
    Continuing to eat healthy limit calories (I haven’t been doing well at that the last few weeks)
    Continue drinking enough water
    Strength training 3x a week
    I’m also starting to run again. I would love to increase that but my joints are not super happy about what I have done. So I’m experimenting with running on a track instead of the treadmill. I also think I need a rest day in between. I did run some at the gym today. But I was really self conscious. Maybe that’s something I need to get over but my knee was agitated as well, so I stopped. I’m going to go hit the treadmill and just walk as long as my feet and ankles and knees cooperate. I aim for 12000 steps a day and I get it most days. It also helps to stabilize my mood not smoking, and decrease my overeating.

@debbiewsharpe i love your quote on the last thread!! It’s soo true it’s all in what you make of it. Anything is possible if your patient enough and dedicated enough!!!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Steps..

Sun- 13,843
    Mon- 15,020
    Tues- 9,765
    Wed- 8,380
    Thurs- 8,908
    Fri- 9,530
    Sat- 11,340
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    I might not be losing weight but I’m getting the beginning of abs! I feel good and really it’s not impressive but compared to what it looked like 6 months ago I’m proud of myself.
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 415 Member
    Hey y’all, I am Debbie from Wilson, North Carolina. I am 68 years old, married to Larry for almost 46 years. No children but we have 5 nieces and a nephew and grand nieces and nephews. I am a retired teacher and was doing a lot of substitute teaching and many interim positions. I worked about every day until Covid. I live in the country on a farm. I love to walk, I tolerate strength training (I did not say love yet). I guess it takes a while to build that relationship. I love to BAKE. Nope, baking is not a good hobby for someone that has to watch weight. I have been a yo-yo dieter all of my adult life. In April 2013 I was at an all-time high at 173 pounds and climbing. All of my clothes were tight and I was depressed. While sitting on the couch (probably eating a snack) I was watching the television show "The Doctors" and saw a segment on My Fitness Pal. I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a shot-nothing to lose, but maybe some fat. I joined MFP April 9, 2013 and have logged every day since. I also bought a fitbit zip in August of 2013. MFP and my little zip gave me just what I needed. I upped my game to a fitbit Versa last year at Christmas. One of those “me to me” gifts. I have met some amazing, inspiring, supportive people on MFP that have given me the encouragement and support that I needed. I knew what to do, how to do it, but I just didn't have my heart in it. I am now around 125-129 pounds and am walking 10-20 thousand steps a day and lifting light weights. For me, maintenance is harder than dieting, but I am doing ok. I thank all of my new friends here in our F2F group & the habit tracker for helping me stay focused. I have definitely had a few ups and downs. When you log every day you realize this and make adjustments. One thing that I have found helpful for long term success is to record my weight yearly on my profile page. The following weights were recorded on my birthday (May 6) each year of this journey. I try to use 127 as my "magic number" to watch out for weight gain. When I weigh 127, I jump back into diet mode for a few days and it seems to work for me.
    Started MFP on 4/9/13 at 173 pounds
    2013-161.8
    2014-136.7
    2015-126.6
    2016-126.2
    2017-125.2
    2018-130.0
    2019-127.8
    2020-126.2
    I look forward to March being a month for better weather for outside walking, You will read my mantra many times: KEEP ON KEEPING ON………………………….

• debbiewsharpe
    6a46b662cbcc439b62a340a28c476f49.jpg
  • debbiewsharpe
    @Rachelrjh- you have a great plan! Good to be on this journey with you.

@sleepymom5 – my prayers continue for you and your family. I am just hoping and praying that the vaccine is the beginning of the end to Covid. You have great goals for March. I believe in you and feel confident that you will succeed. Keep on keeping on…………………

@Zumba_Luvah – yep, spring and summer should help us. You have a very reasonable goal for March. I look forward to seeing your success this month.

@melaniedscott – thanks for being our captain, you are very much appreciated! Great to read the vertigo is better, it can be so debilitating. I think I have said before if you ever want to try my walking group Sole Mates one month we would love to have you. That is also my exercise of choice (I have had 4 surgeries on my lower back and have to be careful). Good luck this month meeting your goals. I love the poster, we will never stop trying. We will keep on keeping on…………………………….

@minstrelofsarcasm – thank you for coaching us, I have enjoyed being a member of your team. Congratulations on the 70 pound loss, awesome! Great goals for March, good luck and we will keep on keeping on………………………

@RoseyandReady – keep lifting those weights, I bet it will get easier for you.

@kandi3570 – I share the sweet tooth, I am from the south and we always had dessert and plenty of cakes and pies around. My mama loved to bake and I inherited that love from her. Not a good hobby for a yo yo dieter. Great that you are going to the gym, I haven’t been since Covid started but hope to get back there soon (I have now had both shots). Good luck with the running! Good to be on this journey with you. Oh yea, weight isn’t the end all. Good to read that you are feeling those abs and see a difference, be PROUD, own it.

@ljdanny – good walking last week!
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    Happy March! Thank you so much for the encouragement at the end of February. I have still the same massive goals related to corporate sales (to keep everyone on staff). It helps me knowing that this team is here to motivate me to achieve my health goals.

I need to get my cardio in here shortly so I'll keep this short.

My big goal for the year is to gain 50 lbs of muscle (which means losing 50 lbs of fat). And then the idea is that tipping the balance will increase the fat burning machine that will see a further weight reduction of 35 lbs. A couple of years back I lost some weight and was horrified to learn by my Dexa scan that what I had lost was muscle. So while this is a slow slog for me, it has to be my new post menopausal life to sculpt the body that supports me in my grandma phase.

The scale needs to move 35 lbs this year without losing fat. I know that the plan I have is good. I need the accountability to this team in order to be excellent in execution.

@kandi3570 Amen!
    @debbiewsharpe I enjoy reading your posts
    @minstrelofsarcasm your workouts are killer, you're motivating
    @melaniedscott thanks for the reminder re the March 1 reset

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Check in for Sunday
    Food-logged and under
    Water-8 hours
    Exercise-30 min walking video, PT and stretching

Good day but overate at dinner. I had half of a sausage and pepper sandwich and was hungry still so I had another half. I should have stopped halfway through that one but I kept eating. I need to be more mindful of when I am filling up.

No time to comment and I also don't want to rush through the introductions. I love them! Today I am helping out Shannon's boyfriend's grandmother. They were looking for a nurses aide yesterday to stay with her since she is being discharged from the hospital with oxygen. They weren't having any luck so I offered to go. She ended up not being discharged but it looks as though she will be today so I want to exercise and be ready to go if they need me. It is a little awkward because they want to pay me and I feel like I am just helping them out in a pinch. I already said no but I know that conversation isn't over.

Happy March everyone! Remember new day, new week, new month and even new thread so clean slate! Have a great day everyone!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited March 2021
    ~~ Happy Monday, Happy March Week One, Happy New Day!! ~~

Welcome to March, everybody. So glad all of you could join us this month. Team WeightNoMore is absolutely more than the sum of all its members, and I'm always so grateful to have you here as a support system.

I've been thinking a lot about non-scale victories, and how they've often meant more to me than seeing a lower number on the scale (which is saying something, because I'm the numberiest number person out there). So, if you feel so inclined, let's take a moment and share our most recent or proudest non-scale victory.

I'll go first:

Ever since I started working out, I've been getting notes on my form - how it could be improved, how my ever-creeping-forward shoulders could be causing back pain, the inevitable back pain from not taking these notes seriously... But these past few months, I've actually been used as an example of what proper form should look like. I never, not in a million years, thought I would ever be a fitness role-model for anyone else.

It's weird to think that, four years ago, I pulled a muscle carrying two small bags of apples into my apartment, and now I have no issue loading up all of my groceries and carrying them up the stairs in a single trip.

day-by-day-nothing-changes.jpg

~~ Super Steppers ~~

This past week, we had 7 logged steppers, completing 416,379 steps in a single week (which equates to nearly 60,000 steps per person!). Based on my very rough calculation, that's a whole 174 miles!

Our Top Stepper:

drumroll please...

Debbie walked a total of 103,619 steps over the course of the week, which is nearly a quarter of all of the steps our walking crew accrued ("walking crew accrued" - say that five times fast!). Over the course of the month, Debbie walked 422,798 steps, and I am always impressed by just how much walking this woman does. Way to go!

Our Most Consistent Stepper This Week:

Aggie walked 47,478 steps this week, averaging 6,783 steps per day, and varying less than 2,000 steps from that average each day, which makes her our most consistent stepper by far. Great work, Aggie! Keep up the incredible consistency!

Our Team's Other Incredible Steppers:

Keep walking, keep moving forward, and keep doing what you're doing. The best thing you can do for your health is be consistent. You'd be surprised just how much the little things add up.
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 979 Member
    Username: jedaschultz
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week: 1
    PW (Previous Weight): 205.6
    CW (Current Weight): 205.8

I'll take that. We closed on the new house Friday and everything went well. A lot of eating out and traveling. This house is 4 1/2 hours away so we also got in a visit with both sets of mothers as well.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Hi team, I'm Tracy. 2 grown boys, and 2 granddaughters. Married forever so it feels. I gain and lose the same 5 pounds which is very frustrating. I am making an appointment with my primary dr, maybe she can help or refer me to someone. I need to see her anyway, I need a physical for work so I figure I will start there. I really have to get back into a routine but it's been a rough month taking care of my granddaughter. Not that I'm complaining I love her to death. I have also been having lots of appointments and pt for my feet. Today I see the rheumatologist and wed I see the dr for my feet. We will see what everyone has to say. My son also isn't feeling well, he has 3 appointments today. Had some xrays done, hoping for some answers.
This discussion has been closed.