• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,048 Member
    JFT - Fri Feb 26
    1L of Water - 👿
    Log all Food - 🙂

JFT - Sat Feb 27
    1L of Water
    Log all Food

@WellingTX - I used Map My Walk app when I was walking it would tell me how far I had walked at each km, more often than not hearing that would make me want to add another km. I soon learned what routes would get me to 5K and then I focussed on speed.
    I am hoping that by the time the ice melts and it’s safe to walk here I will be cleared from physio to start again.
    Currently I don’t have the strength to even do 10 reps of the exercises, I can only do about 7-8.

@PackerFanInGB - What is one small change I can make today to help with my weight loss? I will wear jeans vs. leggings or sweatpants, which will help me pay attention to whether I'm eating too much by the way the waistband feels.
    ☝️ I wore my dress pants that are too tight this week. I was so uncomfortable all day, but it made me eat better and think of my choices.
    I didn’t eat chips or French fries since last Sunday and the highest number of calories in the red was 458, it has been much more than that a lot lately.

@ZizzyBumble - 😂 I can see that being the issue at my house too. Try to do something to make it better and it makes it worse. Fortunately it’s just freezer space.

@Bex953172 - that’s a terrible stage, hope she outgrows it soon.
    I had 5 people to wish a Happy Birthday to yesterday. One of them was my Godson. He turned 35! He was the first baby I ever loved. I was 17 when he was born. I thought I felt old when he turned 17. I don’t even want to think of it now. 😂
    I use him as the standard to decide if someone is “a kid” in my world. So I guess the kids now are 35 or younger.

We are going to the Restore to be there when they open. Then I have physio. She is talking about blading today. I googled it and it doesn’t sound as terrible as I was envisioning thankfully.

Oh man in your world Im still a child for the next 6 years lmaoooo
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,685 Member
    @Bex953172 - I’m not sure whether to say sorry or woohoo! You’ll never catch up though. You’ll always be 7 years older than him. He’ll be 50 and I’ll be 67 and he’ll still be the metric.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    🌱🌷💝💘☯️💘💝🌷🌱
    🌱🌷💝FEBRUARY💝🌷🌱
    🌱🌷💝💘☯️💘💝🌷🌱
    [/b]

🔹Word - Balance
    🔹I am in tune with my dreams
    🔹I know what is right for me
    🔹I will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    Life Affirmations

🔹I live in congruence with my authentic self
    🔹I am mindful
    🔹I am creative every day
    🔹I foster positivity
    🔹I am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: (145 ⏬ 140
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 1 Jan: 147.2
    • 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    • 15 Jan: 145.2
    • 22 Jan: 144.9⏬
    • 25 Jan: 143.8⏬ My lowest weight in over 40 years. 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 I have reset my UGW.
    [*] 14 Feb: 144.0
    [*] Total weight loss: 83 ⏫

February Daily Goals: Week 4:
    Mon: ✅ Tue: ✅ Wed: ✅ Thu: ✅ Fri: ✅ Sat: ✅ Sun:
    1. Weight < 150: ✅ 6/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: ✅ 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 [/s] 23.1
    3. Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.3 ⏫
    4. Calories in the green ✅ 6/7
    5. Steps > 7500 ✅ 6/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily✅ 6/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily ✅ 6/7

Positive intentions for Fri 26 Feb:
    • Meditation ✅
    • Daily Yoga/tai chi practice ✅
    • Laundry - put away ✅
    • Daily Chores ✅
    • Puzzles: ✅ Watch TV: ✅
    • Read Ch 1-4: Slow trains to Venice ✅
    • Keep up to date with email ✅

Positive intentions for Sat 27 Feb:
    • Meditation 🎉
    • Daily Yoga🎉/tai chi practice
    • Laundry - put away 🎉
    • Local shopping 🎉
    • Write for 30 minutes😄
    • Daily Chores 🎉
    • Puzzles: 🎉 Watch TV: 🎉
    • Keep up to date with email 🎉

8 x 8oz water
    💧💧💧

Terri 🦄
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,181 Member
    edited February 2021
    mytime6630 wrote: »

JFT, Saturday, 2/26
    1. log all food :)
    2. concentrate on water .. 8+ glasses water RED CUP CHALLENGE FOR THE REST OF FEBRUARY AND MARCH :):) Unlike a lot of days where I start out with a diet coke.. this morning, I started out with water. I drank 4 cups of water!! Ate breakfast, and drank 4 more cups before I had my one diet coke. And I felt so good all day. Not sure if the water is why, or just a day where I felt good.. helps that the sun was out and it is close to 60 degrees! But ... I worked in the yard from 10:30 until almost 5:30! Got most of my flower beds cleaned up, raked a ton of leaves that cover my beds during the winter ... bagged up 14 bags until I ran out of bags! Then planted 20 little tree seedlings.. and took a break in that to take a short ride in the car with hubby. I wish everyday I would feel this good and get this much done!
    3. only 1 diet coke :)
    4. mindful eating :)
    5. 5 fruits and veggies :)
    6. remember my why .... to look better in my clothes, to have more confidence .. to wear nice clothes WHEN covid restrictions are lifted and we go see our son, to have more energy. :) Doing things in the yard reminds me again of why I want to stay fit. I love gardening, and so many my age cannot get up and down to weed, plant etc. I never want to give this up!
    7. go for a walk :'( Was going to walk after dinner, but our daughter came out. We lite the firepit, and sat outside. .. much better than walking. I can walk tomorrow.
    8. Plan the entire days food in the morning ... that helps me, because if I know what I am going to eat for dinner, I can plan my lunch better :) I told hubby I was going to start doing this .. we dicuss over breakfast what he wants for dinner. I give him choices of what I feel like making ... things I have on hand, or easy things I want to make if its a busy day. Today was just a baked potato and trader joes meatballs and a salad .. a easy meal to prepare.
    9. Personal Challenge: 5 minute rule for nitetime snacking .. when I have the urge to grab a snack, set a timer, WAIT 5 MINUTES. Distract myself, but I have to wait 5 minutes before eating anything. :) My nite is not over.. its 9pm, but I have my water next to me, and will eat a apple later if hungry. But .. I' m not really hungry. Gee ... you think the water has anything to do with that!

JFT, Sunday 2/28
    Today marks the 43rd year that we moved into our house! I was 27 yrs old, pregnant with our daughter!

1. log all food
    2. concentrate on water .. 8+ glasses water RED CUP CHALLENGE FOR THE REST OF FEBRUARY AND MARCH
    3. only 1 diet coke
    4. mindful eating
    5 fruits and veggies
    6. remember my why .... to look better in my clothes, to have more confidence .. to wear nice clothes WHEN covid restrictions are lifted and we go see our son, to have more energy
    7. go for a walk
    8. Plan the entire days food in the morning
    9. Personal Challenge: 5 minute rule for nitetime snacking .. when I have the urge to grab a snack, set a timer, WAIT 5 MINUTES. Distract myself, but I have to wait 5 minutes before eating anything.
  • jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Keeping this short because I am beat. Went on a nice long walk with the gorgeous weather. Had a great loss week 1, which I usually do (and then lose nothing week 2 lol). Definitely motivating. Was able to have my treat meal and stay in the green, but let a few other goals go. For me it's not about being perfect but being consistent and making more healthy choices than unhealthy ones.

JFT Saturday:
    Red Cup Challenge! 80 oz water ❌
    stay in the green ✅
    meet all serving recommendations for 5 food groups ❌ lots of carbs and not enough veggies/fruits!
    30 minutes exercise ✅ smashed it!
    screens off 8:30 ❌
    track food, exercise, water and post on JFT ✅

JFT Sunday:
    80 oz water
    stay in the green
    meet all serving recommendations for 5 food groups
    30 minutes exercise
    screens off 8:30
    track food, exercise, water and post on JFT

@Snowflake1968 nooo that sounds so stressful! Hope you have a solution soon!
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Saturday 27 February

Log 😊 have pre-logged
    Stay in the green - pizza and wine for dinner will make this challenging. 😊 according to my Fitbit but I’m think it overestimates calories burnt during exercise
    5 fruit and veg 👿
    Water 👿
    Fitbit exercise goals plus extra 😊
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Sunday 28 February

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️

I’m struggling to believe that we are at the end of February already. It’s nice to have more daylight and to see the beginnings of spring with catkins and snowdrops coming out.
  • Bex953172
    edited February 2021
    I've been slacking again!
    Just been busy the last few days but that's no excuse for not posting goals!

So Sunday

- Get the last few pots clean
    - Change washing over
    - Take girls out to the park
    - Chill out time paint/read
    -
    I also wanted to ask your thoughts on something.. I have a mirror that I'm painting the frame of. I have two ideas but not sure which to do!
    ah2tfl7pp85v.jpg
    ^^^^ That's the mirror, I've now fully painted it white as a base coat.
    So you see how it has a flower in each corner and then (ill just call them vines for simplicity) connecting each one.

My first idea is sponging on paint from white at the bottom and fading upwards gradually into a darker colour (maybe a blue-teal sort of colour)

My second idea is to paint it, so I was thinking yellow petals, brown centre of the flower (bit like a sunflower cause I like them) and then paint the vine bits shades of green. It sounds rubbish the way I'm describing it but I reckon it'd look okay when I was done so long as I get the right shades.

What do you all reckon?
  • WellingTX
    WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
    Meh. Have to do something new...

For Saturday, get active

-Grateful for my progress. Shoveling/chipping snow and ice I slipped and went down Thursday morning. Neighbor walking her dog was present as I let out a significant curse. Good side is that I wasn't injured and was able to get on firmer footing and get up. No question a year ago I would have, at best, not been able to get up and at worst would have hurt myself.
    -2100 calories. Saturday night: 3858. Started off track and never got back on.
    -Work out for 90 minutes: Worked out for 39 minutes but didn't walk
    -Invest 15 minutes in professional development: Nope
    -Invest 15 minutes in personal development: Two YouTube videos on food tips. Key take away was to find what works for me. I could live on macaroni and cheese and chocolate chip cookies. It would be a stretch, long journey to move to kale being a favorite.
    -Invest 30 minutes in home duties: Kept up with my stuff but missed cleaning the stove top. Shoveled and chipped ice. Making progress.
    -Eat dinner at the table. Get back in the habit: Nope
    -Already broke my 8:00 commitment but can still stay on track for the day: Started early but did cut off by 6:00

For Sunday. new day. End of the week and end of the month. It's an opportunity to improve not a reason to start tomorrow.

-Grateful for many influences. I've spend hours with Tony Robbins while working out. I've been struggling executing on this one but "do what you're supposed to do" is simple but foundational.
    -1900 calories. Don't give in to a lost week:
    -Work out for 90 minutes. Get active:
    -Invest 15 minutes on personal development:
    -Invest 15 minutes on professional development:
    -Invest 30 minutes on home duties:
    -Eat dinner at the table and don't snack on the couch:
    -Eat between 8 and 6:

• Bex953172
    @WellingTX Can you recommend any Tony Robins videos (via YouTube?)
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    MLHC1 wrote: »

JFT Saturday 2/27/2021

✅Enjoy coffee-time
    ✅Self-care
    ✅Manage Saturday Chore Day
    ❌Elliptical 30 min session
    ❌Yoga 45 min session
    ❌BBL DVD 20 min session
    ✅Finish Chem 4314 Exam Prep, Note Cards :star:
    ✅Finish Chem 3308 Online HW.1 & HW.2
    ✅Enjoy my children's personalities
    ✅Be kind and patient
    ✅Make Salmon and Steamed Artichokes 🤗
    ❌Stay in the green on calories!!!!
    (When anxiety hits, drink stress tea before grabbing a snack!!)

Emotions tried to rule my day yesterday, I gave in to the Cinnamon toast crunch but my kiddos helped me stay on track with my exercises. I started and made progress on my homework but did not complete everything. And so here we are on Saturday; it needs to be productive!!

Y'all have a beautiful day and take time to enjoy something for yourself!! 🌻 🤠👍

JFT Sunday 2/28/2021

Enjoy coffee-time
    Self-care
    Church
    Elliptical 30 min session
    Yoga 45 min session
    BBL DVD 20 min session
    Study for Chem 4314 Exam
    Enjoy my children's personalities
    Be kind and patient
    Make Parmesan Chicken 🤗
    Maintain reasonable calories

I'm shifting gears a bit. Dieting while attempting to use your brain for higher academics counteracts each other. The headaches I get from dieting hinder the use of my brain power in performing at my academic standards. Therefore, I will keep logging but not overwhelm myself with the dieting aspect until after May. This semester is crucial and I can handle a few more months of inconsistent dieting in the name of academic success. If everything gets too overwhelming, I might need to stop logging for stress reducing reasons; we'll see.

Yesterday I took my rest day (which I'll switch with Monday, my scheduled rest day). I needed to be schoolwork productive and I was.

I have an important exam Monday but I should have the time to exercise and prepare. That's the plan.

Have a blessed Sunday my friends!!🌷🤓👍
  • MLHC1
    @Snowflake1968 I am in my final semester for my Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry then medical school. It's a journey but why not?! 🤗
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2021
    Had a gorgeous day yesterday and never logged in, although I did log my food. Dog and I went for 4 mile walk & saw so many people outside. That's what happens here when it's sunny & 45F in Feb. When we got home, I had to wipe her belly & legs from tramping through all the snow melt & wet snow.

Today I've spent a fair amount of time on my computer, tracking & watching my oldest brother complete in his 31st American Birkebeiner. Usually it's this huge x-country ski race in northern Wisconsin but this year they held it over 5 days to socially distance everyone. No live spectators allowed either. The 2021 course was changed but still 43K for classic skiers like my brother. Fortunately I registered to track his times at checkpoints, and watched live video of him starting, midpoint & finish. The start was snowing like mad, and partly sunny at the finish. So impressed that he does this year after year. He's 10 days away from his 61st bday.

Late to post but the usual goals anyway...

JFT 2/28 Sun.
    1) Church 9:00 :smiley:
    2) Walk dog 3.7 mi in dreary misty weather but not icy! :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    3) Track Steve in Birkie :smiley: only 6 hours & 6 min. LOL
    4) Move hourly
    5) Net cals zero / 14c water
    6) Laundry incl. bedding / prep lunch, snacks, water bottle & overnight oats / water herbs / other chore?
    7) Meditation app / unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 6:00 alarm (x-train before work)

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and continuing to log / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Weekly Weigh-In = When I'm active I eat back calories. My weaknesses: I love food... my sweet tooth, especially chocolate... portion control... FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale. No goal dates set ~ this is not a diet but my lifestyle.

Age 63, 5'4" (have permanently lost half inch ~ bummer)
    GW #1: 150 in a livable way = It's. Not. A. Diet.
    GW #2: 145 normal BMI
    UG (need to be realistic): maintain 150

11/5/15 = 195.0 joined MFP with no real plan except It's. Not. A. Diet.
    1/10/17 = 185.5 clearly not a regular on MFP / joined JFT, best group ever! :smiley:
    5/31/17 = 180.5 two end of month celebrations / committed to posting weekly weigh-in
    06/03 = 177.5
    06/10 = 179.5 pre-10K spaghetti supper night before
    06/17 = 179.5 numerous meals away from home, several occasions w/ alcohol, happy no gain
    06/24 = 178.0 fluctuated during week, but ended ok
    07/01 = 176.0 Yay!!! Achieved June goal to stay <180
    07/08 = 177.5 oops
    07/15 = 176.5
    07/22 = 175.0
    07/29 = 174.0 saw at least one daily w-i below 174
    08/05 = 174.5 dined out for Girls Day Out & ate Dad's cooking & baking
    08/12 = 173.5 scale flirted with even lower numbers on daily weigh-ins
    08/19 = 173.5 had couple of high calorie days
    08/26 = 172.0 kind of a surprise
    09/02/17 = 170.0 Woohoo! Officially overweight, not obese :smiley:
    09/09 = 171.5 backsliding, ack!
    09/16/17 = 169.5 yay, the middle number is a six!
    09/23 = 168.5 have lots challenges in upcoming week
    09/30 = 167.0 met Sept goal to stay under 170
    10/07 = 166.0
    10/14 = 166.5 dined out 2 days with adult beverages plus wine & cheesecake at spa
    10/21/17 = 166.5 dined out 2 days plus food day in office / no gain is good [joined Just Give Me 10 Days challenge (daily w/i)]
    10/28 = 164.5 very active week & watched CICO / reached October goal of 165
    11/04 = 163.0 wow, really surprised at this, daily fluctuations very up and down this week
    11/11 = 164.5 this is temporary b/c very high sodium yesterday
    11/18 = 162.0 big surprise, especially b/c I weigh myself daily and didn't see this all week
    11/25 = 163.0 no surprise after 2 no-logging-food days (parade day and Thanksgiving), just glad not worse
    12/02 = 161.0 Jingle Bell 5K day / 44:37 chip time & ave. pace 14:22 & very happy!
    12/09/17 = 158.5 first time in 10 years my weight is 1-5-anything! :D
    12/16 = 158.0 no work parties or food days & stuck with CICO
    12/23 = 157.5 no "workouts" but shoveled snow & snowshoed, busy with Christmas preparations
    12/30 = 159.0 Christmas Day no food/beverages logged
    01/06/18 = 159.0 New Year's Eve hubby & I splurged on treats & beverages (at home), and I did not log...totally worth it!
    01/13 = 157.0 big surprise! Yesterday evening, walked in Frenzy on the Fox 5K in 47:26 & pace 15:19. Very happy with my time, wore layers of clothes in 10 degrees & NNW 12 mph wind, fun event.
    01/20 = 156.5
    01/27 = 156.5 maintaining / not a bad thing
    02/03 = sick / no weigh in
    02/10 = 152.5 unhealthy loss due to illness / I know weight will go back up & I'm totally fine with that
    02/17/18 = 153.0 thrilled with annual physical on 2/15/18: BP 110/68, pulse 64 and BMI 26.14 :star:
    02/24 = 154.0 little out of control last week, but at goal for the month
    03/03 = 155.5 oops / still lower than before I was sick
    03/10 = 153.5 back on track
    03/17 = 152.5
    03/24 = 153.0 evening snacks & two days straight of 8 hr seminars (+ lots of sitting)
    03/31 = 153.5 pre-10K spaghetti supper night before / Badger State Brewing 10K 1:30:28.82 and average pace 14:35 :smiley:
    04/07 = 154.5 ack ~ ate Easter candy most evenings
    04/14 = 153.5 Day 1 of record-setting blizzard ~ yuck! Followed by day 2 of blizzard, then snow day (no work / still shoveling & plowing) on Monday ~ in APRIL ~ yikes! :p
    04/21 = 153.5 after such weird week & daily weight fluctuations, happy to maintain
    04/28 = 152.0
    05/05 = 153.5 kinda stalled three months + feeling hungry more often ~ since w/i 10# of goal, changed MFP setting to lose 1/2 lb. per week & see how it goes
    05/12 = 153.5 ok with this ~ think changing my MFP setting, and having more net calories to play with, is agreeing with me ~ I'm not so hungry all the time
    05/19 = 154.0 drinks (2 margaritas) & dinner w/ BFF night before + enjoyed everything!
    05/26/18 = 153.0 Health Risk Assessment 5/15/18 ~ BMI 25.6 :star:
    06/02 = 153.0 basically in maintenance for now ~ I'll take it!
    06/09 = 152.5 Bellin Run 10K 1:28:12 split time 45:03 ave. pace 14:12 ~ beat goal of < 1:30 :star:
    06/16/18 = 152.0 lowest weight all year :smiley:
    06/23 = 156.0 end of vacation week & lots of eating out
    06/30 = 155.5
    07/07 = 156.0 post-vacation w/i net calories not. so. much. Ack!
    07/14 = 154.5 prelogging & sticking w/ plan helps
    07/21 = 154.5 Packers 5K 44:50 ave pace 14:26 min/mile ~ beat goal < 45:00 :star:
    07/28 = 157.5 peanut M&M attacks (eek) + dinner out w/ SIL/niece (yum!) + staff luncheon (ick)
    08/03 = 155.5 started Evening Snack Challenge on JFT
    08/11 = 158.0 stressful week (job crap ~ hubby's & my own) >:) , Chinese buffet 1 evening & Feast with the Beasts (so worth it!)
    08/18 = 157.5 saw 156.0 during week ~ evening snack challenge not. so. good.
    08/25 = 156.0 prelogged as much as possible & CICO getting better
    09/01 = 154.5 included Taste on Broadway & office relocation so packing & moving boxes ~ very pleased
    09/08 = 157.5 too many office bday indulgences / City Stadium 5K for Veterans 44:27 & ave. pace 14:16 ~ beat goal of < 44:30 :star:
    09/15 = 156.0
    09/22 = 155.5 maybe lower if not for Pizza Ranch prairie pizza & wine at BFF's the night before
    09/29 = 154.0
    10/06 = 155.0 may include water retention in muscles b/c resumed home version of weights & circuit-training day before
    10/13 = 157.0 birthday treats & adult beverages / walked in Run for the Hill of It 5K in 48:13 pace 15:32 & hill 2:01 ~ beat both time (part unpaved trail with sloppy conditions due to 5" rain over preceding week) & hill (finish is UP a steep sledding hill) from last year :star: and learned only 25 out of 267 participants finished the hill < 1 min.
    10/20 = 155.0
    10/27 = 158.0 oops... lots of leaf-raking the evening before + too. much. snacking.
    11/03 = 156.5 better planning / stopped evening snacking (mostly)
    11/10 = 156.0 basically stuck in maintenance mode ~ not the worst thing
    11/17 = 157.0
    11/24 = 159.5 Thanksgiving week & paid time off with hubby ~ def going in wrong direction ~ oops
    12/01 = 157.5 Jingle Bell 5K 45:38 & ave. pace 14:42 ~ not bad
    12/08 = 157.0
    12/15 = 156.5 clearly in maintenance mode all year ~ not exactly the plan but I'm ok with this for now ~ really happy to stay 1-5-anything
    12/22 = 155.5 surprised by this ~ maybe due to much later than normal weigh-in (late start to the day)
    12/29/18 = 159.5 and happy I stayed 1-5-anything over holidays & vacation days at home
    01/05/19 = 157.5
    01/12 = 158.0 Frenzy on the Fox 5K 1/11 with friends ~ not timed / MapMyWalk 54:19
    01/19 = 158.0 maintained even with evening snacking & skipped workouts
    01/26 = 157.5
    02/02 = 158.5 hubby's traditional bday dinner + leftovers + evening snacking ~ oops
    02/09 = 158.5 ok with no gain / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 48:34:89 & ave. pace 15:89 in below zero temps & icy mile 2
    02/16 = 158.0
    02/23 = 160.0 oops... deserved, net cals & sodium def red prior 3 days. Annual physical 2/26 159.6 fully clothed.
    03/02 = 159.5
    03/09 = 157.5
    03/16 = 158.0 feeling unwell & no workouts all week
    03/23 = 157.5 finally feeling better
    03/31 = 160.5 posting Sun. month end w/i ~ too many days, net calories RED. Badger State Brewing 10K 3/30 in 1:28:14 & ave. pace 14:12 and beat goal < 1:30 :star:
    04/06 = 160.0 saw 158.5 during week
    04/13 = 159.5
    Hiatus from MFP 4/17 - 4/29 (Easter 4/21)
    05/04 = 161.5 logging again starting 4/30
    05/11 = 163.0 ack
    05/18 = 163.0 no gain
    05/25 = 163.0 could be worse
    06/01 = 162.0
    06/08 = 162.0 pre-race spaghetti night before / Bellin Run 10K 1:29:54 split 44:13 ave. pace 14:29
    06/15 = 164.0 ate at fast food, cafe (brunch), pub (happy hour), seminar (lunch), dinner at BFF's (sangria)
    06/22 = 162.5 better eating & tracking
    06/29 = 163.5 two days of conference food
    07/06 = 162.5
    07/13 = 163.5 two out-of-town family parties + diner food + drinks/dinner at Mexican restaurant
    07/20 = 166.0 cousin's funeral luncheon (one whole table w/ family desserts) + restaurant week lunch w/ hubby + pizza supper w/ hubby
    07/27 = 165.0
    08/03 = 164.5 happy to see any loss at all... I am the tortoise :D
    08/10 = 167.5 high sodium & emotional eating
    08/17 = 167.5
    08/24 = 165.5
    08/31 = 169.5 staycation week & ate whatever I wanted
    09/07 = 167.0 flushed sodium & water weight / City Stadium 5K for Veterans 45:12 (goal < 45:00) & ave. pace 14:33
    09/14 = 166.5
    09/21 = 166.0
    09/27 = 165.5
    10/05 = 167.5 pre-race food ~ Pink Pumpkin 5K 44:06 :star: (goal < 45:00) & ave. pace 14:12
    10/12 = 165.5 eating back on track ~ Run for the Hill of It 5K (trail event) 48:06 & hill 1:58 :star: (goal < 2 min.)
    10/19 = 165.5
    10/26 = 165.0 slowly but surely... my lifestyle is NOT a diet :D
    11/02 = 165.5 Maru & Jack's party / food night before
    11/09 = 164.5 few days of staying at zero net calories works!
    11/16 = 165.0 rare Fri. night dinner date w/ hubby at local cafe ~ totally worth it!
    11/23 = 166.0 wrong way again
    11/30 = 168.0 ACK!!!
    12/07 = 165.5 sick several days & painful sore throat will do that
    12/14 = 167.0 on prednisone & ate to quell nausea
    12/21 = 165.5
    12/28/19 = 168.5 spent 75% of 2019 in 160s... not the plan :p
    01/04/20 = stomach flu 1/4 - 1/5 & slow recovery 1/6 - 1/7 ~ lost unhealthy amount of weight quickly
    01/11 = 164.5 Fri. evening Frenzy on the Fox 5K 49:36 ave. pace 15:29
    01/18 = 164.5 managed to maintain weight lost while sick
    01/25 = 166.0 expected (some high sodium days)
    02/01 = 166.0 bday celebrations (hubby's, mom's, co-worker's) + evening snacking
    02/08 = 166.5 pre-race carb-loading / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 46:26.7 ave. pace 14:47 :star:
    02/15 = 166.0
    02/22 = 167.0 not sure about accuracy of exercise calories logged this week
    02/29 = 165.0 yay
    3/2/20 Dr. B recommended getting my weight back down for relief of mild arthritis in both my knees. Another incentive.
    03/07 = 165.5 several very red days ~ oops
    03/14 = 164.5 conscientiously logging food helps
    03/21 = 162.5 stressed out & not feeling like eating (apparently I emotional eat only when bored, lonely or sad)
    03/28 = 162.0 work at home since 3/20/20, eating (mostly) healthy to stay healthy & walked 27.62 miles w/ dog
    04/04 = 161.5 walked virtual Badger State Brewing 10K on 4/2/20 1:44:16 ave. pace 16:33 [not my usual race pace but I never walk race events with my dog & no other participants ~ happy me]
    04/11 = 162.0 several evening snack attacks of peanut M&Ms
    04/18 = 162.5 inching back up ~ Easter dinner + chocolate + high sodium meals of scalloped potatoes/ham + pea soup w/ ham
    04/25 = 162.0 happy to be inching back down
    05/02 = 162.0 saw 161 during week ~ yay
    05/09 = 163.5 comfort eating + rest days Thurs. AND Fri. ~ oops
    05/16 = 164.0 wrong direction ~ need to get a grip! Virtual #RonaRunOff w/ dog 5.08 mi in 1:23:15 ave. pace 16:23. Event miles of each participant will be aggregated at the end of May and, for every 50 miles, a pair of shoes will be donated to an area healthcare or janitorial worker. I had the opportunity to nominate my hubby for the shoes. I hope he gets selected!
    05/23 = 163.0
    05/30 = 162.5
    06/06 = 164.0 emotional eating + unhealthy evening snacking / walked virtual Bellin Run 10K w/ dog 1:41:03 ave. pace 16:14
    06/13 = 162.5 healthier farmers market eating & limited evening snacks
    06/20 = 163.0
    06/27 = 162.5
    07/04 = 162.0
    07/11 = 162.5
    07/18 = 162.0 changed MFP to lightly active
    07/25 = 161.5 really happy b/c after high sodium day
    08/01 = 161.5 after high sodium days (saw 161.0 2X during week ~ yay)
    08/08 = 161.5 hanging in there (saw 160.5 1X during week)
    08/15 = 161.0 niece's wedding day
    08/22 = 160.0 YAY
    08/29 = 165.0 staycation week ate take out & 2 day trips/restaurants ~ oops & I don't care. Walked Hope Isn't Canceled Virtual 10K with dog 1:43:10 ave. pace 16:36
    09/05 = 161.5 big sodium flush
    09/12 = 161.0 back on track
    09/19 = 162.5 ugh ~ high sodium week
    09/26 = 161.0 better / virtual Packers 5K w/ dog 52:23 ave. pace 16:41
    10/03 = 160.5 slow & steady
    10/09 = 160.5 w-i one day early (before bday splurges) / virtual Bellin Women's 5K w/ dog 52:55 ave. pace 16:57 on 10/10/20
    10/17 = 160.0 take that, bday indulges! / virtual Run for the Hill of It 5K (no finish up steep sledding hill this year) w/ dog in 50:35 ave. pace 16:16
    10/24 = 161.0 lack of meal planning & stupid snacking
    10/31 = 159.0 WAHOO!!! long time coming
    11/07 = 159.0 after Halloween candy splurge & apple crisp, I'm happy
    11/14 = 158.5
    11/21 = 159.0
    11/28 = 161.5 oops ~ Thanksgiving & long weekend / home edition Turkey Trot 2 mi w/ dog 11.26.20
    12/05 = 160.0 back on track
    12/12 = 159.5 virtual Jingle Bell 5K (actually 3.86 miles due to stupid RunGo app failures) 1:08:46 with dog
    12/19/20 = 159.5 ~ 50.37 miles 12.17.20 in 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021)
    12/26/20 = 162.5
    01/02/21 = 163.5 holiday eating & drinking :p
    01/09/21 = 162.0
    01/16/21 = 161.5 slow & steady / submitted 50 Mile Frenzy log 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 walked total of 97.44 miles (some on treadmill) :smiley:
    01/23/21 = 162.0 lack of meal planning
    01/30/21 = 164.5 high stress (BIL died), comfort eating & high sodium
    02/06/21 = 163.5
    02/13/21 = 164.0 F-it wk #1
    02/20/21 = 164.5 F-it wk #2
    02/28/21 = 167.0 F-it wk #3 eek!

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid. Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Today: Smile ~ Laugh ~ Be Kind ~ <3 ~ Eat Well ~ Be Active
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited March 2021
    🌱🌷💝💘☯️💘💝🌷🌱
    🌱🌷💝FEBRUARY💝🌷🌱
    🌱🌷💝💘☯️💘💝🌷🌱

🔹Word - Balance
    🔹I am in tune with my dreams
    🔹I know what is right for me
    🔹I will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    Life Affirmations

🔹I live in congruence with my authentic self
    🔹I am mindful
    🔹I am creative every day
    🔹I foster positivity
    🔹I am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: (145 ⏬ 140
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 1 Jan: 147.2
    • 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    • 15 Jan: 145.2
    • 22 Jan: 144.9⏬
    • 25 Jan: 143.8⏬ My lowest weight in over 40 years. 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 I have reset my UGW.
    [*] 14 Feb: 144.0
    [*] Total weight loss: 83 ⏫

February Daily Goals: Week:
    Mon: ✅ Tue: ✅ Wed: ✅ Thu: ✅ Fri: ✅ Sat: ✅ Sun: ✅
    1. Weight < 150: ✅ 7/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: ✅ 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 [/s] 23.1
    3. Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.3 ⏫
    4. Calories in the green ✅ 7/7
    5. Steps > 7500 ✅ 7/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily✅ 7/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily ✅ 7/7

🌷Positive intentions for Sun 28 Fern:
    • Drink water on waking 🎉
    • Weigh 🎉
    • Meditate (20+ mins)🎉
    • Family Skype 🎉
    • Laundry 🎉 Chores 🎉
    • Puzzles: Watch TV: 🎉
    • Internet: Catch up on emails (5 mins)🎉
    • Read Ch 1-4:: Slow trains to Venice 🎉
    • Daily goals update 🎉

Positive intentions for Mon 1 March :
    • Meditation
    • Daily Yoga/tai chi practice
    • Laundry - put away
    • Finish Declutter of sewing area
    • Write for 30 minutes
    • Daily Chores
    • Puzzles: Watch TV:
    • Reading: Slow trains to Venice
    • Keep up to date with email

Feb/March Daiky Hydration Challenge (8 x 8oz water)

💧💧💧💧💧

@Snowflake1968 - The sink looks wonderful

Terri 🦄
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited March 2021
    @Bex953172 - 😍 the mirror. When I saw it I thought it would look good with gold sponged on it, as it looke quite baroque and ornate. But the colours you suggest could work. Either way, if you don't like it you can always paint over it, and change it.
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 wrote: »

JFT Sunday 2/28/2021

✅Enjoy coffee-time
    ✅Self-care
    ✅Church
    ✅Elliptical 30 min session
    ✅Yoga 45 min session
    ✅BBL DVD 20 min session
    ✅Study for Chem 4314 Exam
    ✅Enjoy my children's personalities
    ✅Be kind and patient
    ❌Make Parmesan Chicken 🤗➡️ we had leftovers
    ❌Maintain reasonable calories

Since I have an exam Monday morning, I'm going to post my Monday JFT this evening.

JFT Monday 03/01/2021

Enjoy coffee-time
    Self-care
    Small pre-exam review
    Attend Chem 4314 Exam in-person
    Attend Chem 3308 virtually
    Chem 3108 ST Prelab Prep
    CECO Errands
    Elliptical 30 min session
    Yoga 45 min session
    BBL DVD 20 min session
    Enjoy my children's personalities
    Be kind and patient
    Make Parmesan Chicken 🤗
    Maintain reasonable calories

No Chem 3201 in-person Lab, so I traded my Monday rest day to Saturday this past weekend to get some homework done.

You ladies keep rockin!!
    Sending you all positive vibes!!⭐🤩⭐