If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @VegjoyP I completely agree(despite all your disagree-ers :)) To me pepperoni is just ok; I'll eat it only because it's there(like too much other stuff :/)but would much prefer lotsa cheese and veggies galore!

Same here. I can tolerate pepperoni on pizza, but don't prefer it, and to me pizza without any veg is weird and lacking. Just pepperoni wouldn't tempt me.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I really enjoy visiting this thread.

But I'm thinking I will no longer post here. It's the silly disagree fairy I have. It must be personal, because it's just me and not other folks who post similar looking food. I hate to get chased away because it means they win, so maybe I'll still post and not worry about them.

I'll just say that if it is personal, and it seems so, whoever it is doing it is a coward for not coming out and saying what the beef is.

Whatever.

Enjoy the pizza, the tacos, the onion rings, the pancakes, the omelets, the nachos, and all the other delicious things for me.

Please post and don't worry about disagreers. I enjoy your contributions 🙂 The title says "what I would eat" so what anyone else thinks doesn't matter.. even if you sometimes want really gross stuff 😆🤗

Yeah, who cares about some anonymous disagreer.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    lemurcat2 wrote: »

But I'm thinking I will no longer post here. It's the silly disagree fairy I have. It must be personal, because it's just me and not other folks who post similar looking food. I hate to get chased away because it means they win, so maybe I'll still post and not worry about them.

I'll just say that if it is personal, and it seems so, whoever it is doing it is a coward for not coming out and saying what the beef is.

Whatever.

Enjoy the pizza, the tacos, the onion rings, the pancakes, the omelets, the nachos, and all the other delicious things for me.

Please post and don't worry about disagreers. I enjoy your contributions 🙂 The title says "what I would eat" so what anyone else thinks doesn't matter.. even if you sometimes want really gross stuff 😆🤗

Yeah, who cares about some anonymous disagreer.

right! they're the ones that gotta live with themselves
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited February 2021

Whatever.

Badge of honor.. I get them too.. I just ignore em..

Haters gonna hate..
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    I
    lx1x wrote: »

Whatever.

Badge of honor.. I get them too.. I just ignore em..

Haters gonna hate..

Meeker too and a LOT! Oh well I am 😊 happy. Be true to you.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Whatever.

Who cares, more for you!!! I find some of the seafood stuff you post absolutely disgusting :D , but I don't disagree because I am sure it taste great to you lol. I have had tons of people disagree with my pepperoni cup pizza obsession lol. We just carry on :)!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Good thing we don't all agree...keeps life interesting, except I wish the disagreeing 'fairy' would also add their reason for not agreeing with the posting.🧚‍♀️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Good thing we don't all agree...keeps life interesting, except I wish the disagreeing 'fairy' would also add their reason for not agreeing with the posting.🧚‍♀️

I think that's the thing that gets me the most. Too easy to hide. Just come out and say what you feel. :/
    I still wish MFP would get rid of that button. It causes too many hard feelings. :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    rr9mmvi277pu.jpg

OH YES!! A whole plateful!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    rr9mmvi277pu.jpg

OH YES!! A whole plateful!

Fresh.. just came out of oven
    4b1tp9piqif2.jpg