Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• am00ram00r Member Posts: 173 Member Member Posts: 173 Member
    Hungry, Can't eat cuz dieting..

thinking of a double cheese burger, juicy, yummy
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    No amount of praise or criticism can make me do or feel anything.
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    I am having a hard time getting used to having neighbors living across me now and I need to remember to close my curtains.
    5xs1hz7ljf7p.gif

• DunkinAndDeadliftsDunkinAndDeadlifts Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member
    I am having a hard time getting used to having neighbors living across me now and I need to remember to close my curtains.

I relate to this on such a deep level, so I installed both blinds and curtains for maximum privacy. 🤣😂 They can’t even get a silhouette.

edited March 1
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,655 Member Member Posts: 10,655 Member
    A house all to myself for a few hours.....the possibilities are endless. (That’s a lie but it’s kinda nice.)
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 2,209 Member Member Posts: 2,209 Member
    5xs1hz7ljf7p.gif

If you were my neighbor I'd leave them open on purpose 🤷‍♀️
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 2,209 Member Member Posts: 2,209 Member

I relate to this on such a deep level, so I installed both blinds and curtains for maximum privacy. 🤣😂 They can’t even get a silhouette.

I absolutely need to shop for better curtains 😅😆
  • piggy_smallspiggy_smalls Member Posts: 751 Member Member Posts: 751 Member

Voyeurism takes the L.

Voyeurism takes the L.
    Idk what this means but I’m picturing an elevated train passing by apartment windows.

Jamaica Avenue in Queens specifically
    edited March 1
  • piggy_smallspiggy_smalls Member Posts: 751 Member Member Posts: 751 Member

Voyeurism takes the L.
    Idk what this means but I’m picturing an elevated train passing by apartment windows.

Takes the Loss.
  • DunkinAndDeadliftsDunkinAndDeadlifts Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member

Voyeurism takes the L.

Lmao, I honestly have no idea what that means either so we need an explanation.

Voyeurism takes the L.

Takes the Loss.

Ohhhhh. Must be a sports thing
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 6,043 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,043 Member
    Listening to @Mr_Healthy_Habits talk about Taoism 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,655 Member Member Posts: 10,655 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Listening to @Mr_Healthy_Habits talk about Taoism 🤷🏿‍♀️

🥰this makes me happy!
    I am in the process of redecorating my bedroom. I just ordered this to put on my wall and now I'm thinking maybe it's inappropriate to put that in there. Or maybe I am just overthinking?
    jp66m2pokgo2.jpg
    I am in the process of redecorating my bedroom. I just ordered this to put on my wall and now I'm thinking maybe it's inappropriate to put that in there. Or maybe I am just overthinking?
    jp66m2pokgo2.jpg

What better place to adventure?
    jp66m2pokgo2.jpg

What better place to adventure?

I won't hang it up this month, that would be false advertising 😆
    Sometimes you go to the gym because working out feels great. Sometimes you go to the gym because there are cute boys there