Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Member Posts: 3,068 Member Member Posts: 3,068 Member
    When a spicy noodle goes into my throat and somehow winds up in my nasal passage. Oh goodness! I think I’m going to die

😂 this creates a hilarious visual

I blame @Deadman_Diggingup
    When a spicy noodle goes into my throat and somehow winds up in my nasal passage. Oh goodness! I think I’m going to die

😂 this creates a hilarious visual

I blame @Deadman_Diggingup

He does have a spicy noodle. Have you seen his pic laying on the bench press? 😂

Now I hate you both. 😑
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,682 Member Member Posts: 6,682 Member
    Spicy noodle?
  • orangegatoorangegato Member Posts: 6,350 Member Member Posts: 6,350 Member
    Being called and messaged by work people on a day off
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,456 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,456 Member
    Not being able to upload pics or gifs here :(
  • Analog_KidAnalog_Kid Member Posts: 804 Member Member Posts: 804 Member
  • 5ofseven5ofseven Member Posts: 792 Member Member Posts: 792 Member
    People that fix things that aren't broken
  • Humadog21Humadog21 Member Posts: 1,534 Member Member Posts: 1,534 Member
    When the treadmill breaks while I’m in a dead sprint and I about go flying. Happens about 3 times a week. 🤬
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Samantha Bee 🤢🤬

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    I don’t get why some folks leave repeatedly and immediately come back under a different name, being all secretive.
    What’s the big secret?
    Lead super secret lives and no one can know who they are but they’re closest pals?
    Witness protection?
    I just don’t get it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

One.. you can only change name once... Some like changes..

Two.. other reasons .. only they can explain.

😊
    I suppose.
    I get wanting to change one’s user name but the secretive part on the forums just seems silly.
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 33,985 Member Member Posts: 33,985 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    I don’t get why some folks leave repeatedly and immediately come back under a different name, being all secretive.
    What’s the big secret?
    Lead super secret lives and no one can know who they are but they’re closest pals?
    Witness protection?
    I just don’t get it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

One.. you can only change name once... Some like changes..

Two.. other reasons .. only they can explain.

😊
    I suppose.
    I get wanting to change one’s user name but the secretive part on the forums just seems silly.

What you don't like to play clue? 😆
    Samantha Bee 🤢🤬

This disagree, I am proud of!
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 33,985 Member Member Posts: 33,985 Member
    Samantha Bee 🤢🤬

This disagree, I am proud of!

Not me.. but yes I agree with ya with that . Just seeing her commercial irks me..
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,723 Member Member Posts: 2,723 Member
    I'm pretty unirkable...
  • chuckle_bunnychuckle_bunny Member Posts: 405 Member Member Posts: 405 Member
    I'm pretty unirkable...
    You haven't heard me sing "Bare Necessities" when I'm in the shower
  • DunkinAndDeadliftsDunkinAndDeadlifts Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member
    When people leave their carts sit in a parking spot, or anywhere other than where the carts go, for that matter.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,124 Member Member Posts: 4,124 Member
    When the wire on your bra breaks in public and you look ridiculous fondling the goodies
  • DunkinAndDeadliftsDunkinAndDeadlifts Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member
    When the wire on your bra breaks in public and you look ridiculous fondling the goodies

Good reason to go bra free, my friend.