Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    edited March 2021
    There's a garage behind this snowbank and I'm not getting to it today 😅 fml
    q3mssrvhy9ei.jpg
    i6lltif59wy2.gif

I got this 💋

FINALLY, I'm going to get plowed.

I’m writing you a citation for fabulousness

Is this a simple citation or are there handcuffs involved?
  • Peachesand_cream
    There's a garage behind this snowbank and I'm not getting to it today 😅 fml
    q3mssrvhy9ei.jpg
    i6lltif59wy2.gif

I got this 💋

FINALLY, I'm going to get plowed.

Can I get in on this?

You don't have to ask me twice 😏💋
  • Peachesand_cream
    One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone asks if "you were close to him/her" after learning of a loved ones death. Does it honestly make a difference? Do you feel more sympathetic if we had a close relationship?

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Amazing .. totally sh1tty week last week and the total opposite this week 😃

So good to hear your week is going better!!

Yay ❤ I am happy to see this.

Thank you 🤗

I bet it was finding that little stick guy wasn't it?

That was a high point but no.. it was a collection of good things one of which was a family member coming out of hospital 😃

That's wonderful <3
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Good to hear. ❤

Thank you both 🤗😙
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Cancer, looming anxiety, thoughts that I may end up attending not one, but two funerals this year with how things are going... loss of hope, general and specific depression and.. how I still miss Galaxy and Magellan. It's been months and I'm still sad about it. Sad about everything, but still very specifically sad about them.

I wish there was something we could do to help you. You have a lot on your plate. {Hugs}
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Cancer, looming anxiety, thoughts that I may end up attending not one, but two funerals this year with how things are going... loss of hope, general and specific depression and.. how I still miss Galaxy and Magellan. It's been months and I'm still sad about it. Sad about everything, but still very specifically sad about them.

Thinking of you, your stepmother and your family 🤗 never lose hope. Hope is what carries us through difficult times.

Indeed it is; I am trying to hold on to the glimmer of hope. :heart:
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited March 2021

Thinking of you, your stepmother and your family 🤗 never lose hope. Hope is what carries us through difficult times.

It's been working great for me ❤ I know it's hard to do when everything seems to be going badly. I understand anxiety. Nothing can bother us as much as our own minds. You're always in my thoughts 🤗
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    My schedule always seems busier on days when it's warm and sunny outside. I like keeping busy. Less time to think 😅
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    I've sent a text to the wrong person again today.

1. I need to double check
    2. I need to watch my mouth.

I loved it.

Wait... it wasn't for me?! 😥

😆 No, that one was for you🥰
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

Oh gosh...you didn’t call your aunt a ho again did you?😂😂
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

No but my mom found out what color underwear
    I am wearing before my boyfriend did 😬

😬😆
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

It's been working great for me ❤ I know it's hard to do when everything seems to be going badly. I understand anxiety. Nothing can bother us as much as our own minds. You're always in my thoughts 🤗

Yeah, it just really sucks having GAD and every negative thought or occurrence being turned into "the worst possible scenario" by one's brain. My brain just auto-amps up the negativity juice and tries to come up with the worst predictable outcome for everything.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

No but my mom found out what color underwear
    I am wearing before my boyfriend did 😬

😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    edited March 2021

Yeah, it just really sucks having GAD and every negative thought or occurrence being turned into "the worst possible scenario" by one's brain. My brain just auto-amps up the negativity juice and tries to come up with the worst predictable outcome for everything.

I know that feeling all too well 😕 . Thankfully, I've had it under control for a while now. I hope you can find ways to help ease the anxiety. Feel free to message me if you would like to know what helps me, I'd be happy to share with you ❤