Lost 200 pounds in a year! 360lbs to 160lbs (PICS)

Cdooogz
Cdooogz Posts: 10 Member
edited March 2021 in Success Stories
I finally hit my goal this past week! After starting at 360 pounds, I lost 200 pounds over the past year by watching my calories and walking at least 5km a day. Using this app to track my calories and activity made it so much easier to keep everything few more clear and organized. I’m at 160 pounds, which is the weight I was for the majority of my life. I’m trying to work on body recomposition and adding muscle, so the work is not completely over. Before this week, I didn’t like talking or discussing my weight loss with anyone - it made me extremely uncomfortable. But I’m trying to become more at ease with sharing lately. I don’t know if there are others who have also felt that way about their progress or journey - I’m still struggling with it. But every day is a new day and a new opportunity.

Didn’t have a gym membership. Just walked around my favorite lake every day and did bodyweight exercises three times a week!

8t2p7harbj6f.jpeg
xpniscubtflg.jpeg
qzt1nvcx21iv.png
ug9ajn7onv7p.png
76pb260br6o4.jpeg

Replies

• mk820820
    mk820820 Posts: 49 Member
    Wow
  • NexAmore
    NexAmore Posts: 10 Member
    congrats on your success im on the same journey started 3 months ago and was at 356 have lost 50lbs to date on vlcd and cardio so asking for some tips or what was your calorie intake like i see u walked 7 miles a day any other information would be appreciated and again congrats
  • 142jmh
    142jmh Posts: 82 Member
    Holy *kitten*! Well done!! What an amazing commitment, and congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • JenaBoBina
    JenaBoBina Posts: 22 Member
    Wow! Amazing. Excellent work.
  • Kerritz74
    Kerritz74 Posts: 1 Member
    WOW! Very inspiring and well done.
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 360 Member
    You look incredible! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    that must have required the self-discipline of a monk, bravo!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Awesome transformation! Good luck with your future goals.
  • BethCW2963
    BethCW2963 Posts: 57 Member
    You are a great source of inspiration. Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • x_stephisaur_x
    x_stephisaur_x Posts: 146 Member
    I was NOT expecting that transformation. You look absolutely incredible!

Congratulations on all your hard work and thanks for being an inspiration :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Wow and amazing doesn't begin to say it all!! I can understand how you didn't want to share but am so glad you are now. Your whole health style change is something to be very proud of and shared with the world! I picture you as a motivational speaker on this topic. Congratulations on your success thus far and may you continue in a healthy way for the rest of your life. I bet everyone you know, is astonished, including your doctors!!
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Incredible loss!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Cdooogz wrote: »
    I finally hit my goal this past week! After starting at 360 pounds, I lost 200 pounds over the past year by watching my calories and walking at least 5km a day. Using this app to track my calories and activity made it so much easier to keep everything few more clear and organized. I’m at 160 pounds, which is the weight I was for the majority of my life. I’m trying to work on body recomposition and adding muscle, so the work is not completely over. Before this week, I didn’t like talking or discussing my weight loss with anyone - it made me extremely uncomfortable. But I’m trying to become more at ease with sharing lately. I don’t know if there are others who have also felt that way about their progress or journey - I’m still struggling with it. But every day is a new day and a new opportunity.

Didn’t have a gym membership. Just walked around my favorite lake every day and did bodyweight exercises three times a week!

8t2p7harbj6f.jpeg
    xpniscubtflg.jpeg
    qzt1nvcx21iv.png
    ug9ajn7onv7p.png
    76pb260br6o4.jpeg

What a rock star you are!!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Not much to say here except...WOW. Congrats on accomplishing an amazing transformation and setting goals, having a plan and moving forward with it.
  • lacylucy1935
    lacylucy1935 Posts: 70 Member
    What a great accomplishment!! You should be very proud of what you have done, stay strong!
  • mannabrewery
    mannabrewery Posts: 7 Member
    Great job. Congratulations on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!