Lost 200 pounds in a year! 360lbs to 160lbs (PICS)

Replies

• lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Wow what a fantastic transformation! You are a star.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    That's freakin' awesome. Congratulations!
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Congratulations on achieving your goal, you look amazing and so much healthier! Please keep posting as you add muscle you are so inspirational.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Smashing it!

Keep us updated on the body recomp.

Inspiring stuff dude : )
  • cyfehr76
    cyfehr76 Posts: 45 Member
    This is absolutely incredible. Great work!!!
  • JustaNoob
    JustaNoob Posts: 147 Member
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! So inspiring!
  • SophieMaySwain
    SophieMaySwain Posts: 1 Member
    Absolutely phenomenal achievement, well done you!
  • foodieizzy
    foodieizzy Posts: 33 Member
    kermitch wrote: »
    Oh My Gosh! That is INCREDIBLE. You should be soooo proud of yourself. Look at you, and you did it all on your own with sensible eating and excercise! I really admire people who do well at this, it must be like kicking a very strong addiction. You're an inspiration so I hope you'll stay around and encourage people here who struggle. I'm really really impressed!

A very, very strong addiction! So difficult at times :(
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Congratulations to a whole different you - just remember where you came from and where you are now and how much happier you are.
  • swobocop8u1
    swobocop8u1 Posts: 6 Member
    Wow! That is just an incredible achievement! You are such an inspiration! Well done!
  • Cdooogz
    Cdooogz Posts: 10 Member
    ManlyMutt wrote: »
    can I ask what your calorie intake is/was? Did you slowly lower it? I'm walking 5km a day and eating between 1250-1500 calories a day. Still losing pretty good.. 10-12 pounds a month. Afraid of lowering my calories more in case i do metabolic damage. But sure would be nice to lose weight faster.

That was pretty much it. After my body got used to walking for an hour or a full 5k, I worked on having at least three workouts a week where I just walked until I burned at least 1000 calories and then did a much easier walk the next day.

• FreeFor40
    FreeFor40 Posts: 48 Member
    Excellent work. I hope you can share your story with as many people as possible through public speaking, social media and any platform possible. Your has not only changed you forever but will now change and save other people's lives. Bravo.
  • suchaprettyface70
    suchaprettyface70 Posts: 49 Member
    So happy for you. You should check out gormygoesketo on instagram. He has a great podcast and I think he would like to see your story.
  • ForReal16
    ForReal16 Posts: 3 Member
    You are such an inspiration!!!! Congrats on your success!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Congratulations!! You have done so well!!
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Seriously incredible work! You look so much happier in your more recent pictures. Amazing dedication! I'm so happy for you!
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Wow. Thank you for sharing your success! Some days when it seems like I'll never get to goal, something like this pops up and give me more motivation and patience. Good to know that you didn't need anything except this app and some good walking shoes to get started. I began a walking routine in December and I'm hooked now, 60 - 90 minutes per day, most days. This week I've added in bicycle rides as well.

Again, thank you, and good luck on the body recomp, please be sure and post pics.
  • mildollarsmile
    mildollarsmile Posts: 41 Member
    That is amazing!!! Congratulations!!!! You look great!!! Keep up the great work. One day and meal at a time. You got this!!!!
  • am00r
    am00r Posts: 173 Member
    Good gob man, congratulation,,

U’ve done an awesome job...

Keep on by building a solid physique.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!