What's on your mind?

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

I still have 75 minutes of fasting left and this isn't helping πŸ€€πŸ˜†

I had grapes too and it was like squishing firm, cold eyeballs between my teeth.

Better?

I LOVE red grapes! πŸ˜… only if they're hard.

I was doing yoga earlier and while I was meditating all I could think of was my breakfast πŸ˜†

I freeze my grapes in the summer 😍
    Absolutely deelish!

Frozen peanuts. In a shell. Do it. Eat them. It’s oddly delectable.

Really? I've never had frozen nuts before. 🀭

Normally they’re just smaller.

Nvm. I'm gona be good today

You'll be back in five minutes. I know you're bursting at the seams πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹

I don't know what you're talking about πŸ™„πŸ˜˜
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

I had grapes too and it was like squishing firm, cold eyeballs between my teeth.

Better?

I was doing yoga earlier and while I was meditating all I could think of was my breakfast πŸ˜†

Absolutely deelish!

stljam wrote: Β»

Because without the shell that would just be cruel, too cold?[/quote]

I’m not sure. They might be ok without the shell. The only reason I say this is because I was at a Texas Roadhouse a few weeks ago. And for some reason their peanuts were in the freezer. But they gave them to us and they were delightful. So....try them without the shell and report back. I tend to stick with what I know works and not try to venture out.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

Better?

Absolutely deelish!

IDK, we boil peanuts and salt them around here. Pure Bliss.
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    IDK, we boil peanuts and salt them around here. Pure Bliss.

Lol. We may be the opposite as there is not a peanut we like less than a boiled peanut in our house though we haven't tried frozen yet.
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    I’m not sure. They might be ok without the shell. The only reason I say this is because I was at a Texas Roadhouse a few weeks ago. And for some reason their peanuts were in the freezer. But they gave them to us and they were delightful. So....try them without the shell and report back. I tend to stick with what I know works and not try to venture out.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    edited March 2021
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

Better?

Absolutely deelish!

stljam wrote: Β»

Because without the shell that would just be cruel, too cold?

They probably freeze them to keep them longer before they go bad which you’re supposed to do with nuts.

I wonder if they meant to serve them that way or just hadn’t thawed any out. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Caterpillars
  • PaperDoll_
    My daughter just accidentally told me about my surprise 40th birthday party coming up. Now I have 2 weeks to practice how to act surprised πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29o1ixfl614kf5vu6e4s73j5kg8jsdwohrn4ulevhk&rid=giphy.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    My daughter just accidentally told me about my surprise 40th birthday party coming up. Now I have 2 weeks to practice how to act surprised πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

They'll all see it in my face that I knew about it. My facial expressions can't lie πŸ˜†
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member

They'll all see it in my face that I knew about it. My facial expressions can't lie πŸ˜†

Wear a mask? πŸ˜‚
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Lunch.. roast pork and baked potatoes 🀀
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

Wear a mask? πŸ˜‚

Omg, how did I not think about that?! Of course I'll be wearing a mask, we have to πŸ˜† but it's my eyes I'm worried about πŸ˜‚
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member

Wear a mask? πŸ˜‚

Omg, how did I not think about that?! Of course I'll be wearing a mask, we have to πŸ˜† but it's my eyes I'm worried about πŸ˜‚

Wear a sunglasses
  • PaperDoll_

Wear a mask? πŸ˜‚

Sunglasses? πŸ˜‚
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member

96bwj2jzlhhk.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

Wear a mask? πŸ˜‚

Close them
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

Wear a mask? πŸ˜‚

Close them

πŸ˜†
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    h0max2mu54h4.jpeg