Actually Active Friends !

Replies

• mikhnpaitsmum
    mikhnpaitsmum Posts: 119 Member
    Please add me. I need active friends:) Been back for a few weeks now.
  • WasteNotWench
    WasteNotWench Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free for anyone to add me too! I log in every day (and have been on the site just over a month) and it's so much more motivating with active friends on here :blush:
  • Charitu1017
    Charitu1017 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I’m new to group definitely add me I need people that will help me on this journey
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Everyone is welcome to add me. I'm trying to be on daily and my diary is open!
  • iChose2live
    iChose2live Posts: 5 Member
    Yes I’m looking for the same thing, I need community!!! Feel free to add me
  • glasstapper
    glasstapper Posts: 6 Member
    Would love some accountability buddies-- challenges and check-ins sound fun! Friend me here. Would be down for a Whatsapp group chat or Google meet!
  • indigo_sky
    indigo_sky Posts: 4 Member
    Add me too! I'm 5'5", 172 and looking to lose about 30 lbs. I have a fitbit. :-)
  • MichaelJonV2
    MichaelJonV2 Posts: 3 Member
    Brand new here and don’t know how to add MFP friends. Anyone want to add me? You can still be first!

Have 62 pounds to lose to get down to 190. Just joined Gold’s Gym yesterday and am sore today!
  • LogieGirl2
    LogieGirl2 Posts: 2 Member
    I was a member but I seem to have deleted my account so I have to start again. Would love to meet new friends,
  • erinb79_2021
    erinb79_2021 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, I'm new here and would like active, dedicated friends please! I'll make sure to motivate you right back :)
  • podcasterrick
    podcasterrick Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new, but I'm a pretty active guy. I just joined this morning, after losing 80 pounds and finding myself stuck in a rut for the last several months. Thankfully I didn't gain any, but I didn't lose any, either. Winter has been especially hard! I'd certainly welcome any friend requests.
  • Madison9776
    Madison9776 Posts: 52 Member
    Hello! Feel free to add me!
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    Super active - feel free to add me! :)
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Add me! Im active all day every day, whether its working out or chasing down my 3 heathen children!
  • bozley1979
    bozley1979 Posts: 1 Member
    I need some friends too 😕 add me guys lol xx
  • sassyf1442
    sassyf1442 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi guys I would love to add some of you but I can’t find where to add friends 😩
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    I'm active 😊
  • N0M0Y0Y0
    N0M0Y0Y0 Posts: 30 Member
    Still learning this app. Looking for supportive community/friends to keep me inspired. Have lost about 55lbs. Still got about 180lbs to go. feel free to add me. Still haven't figured out how to friend request
  • Antara_Kld
    Antara_Kld Posts: 84 Member
    Hi!! Please add me as well!! Need active friends to keep in touch and share the struggles and hopefully the success as well!!!

As I understand, no one knows show to add someone as a friend?? If you find out let me know!!! 😊
  • Antara_Kld
    Antara_Kld Posts: 84 Member
    OK.. After some search and courtesy of an other member... (sorry I forgot the username) I found out!! You tap the photo of the member you'd like to add, then tap the icon with the two people and send the friend request!!