What we're watching πŸ‘“ reading πŸ“• etc

13Β»

Replies

• J_Dog778
    J_Dog778 Posts: 7 Member
    I've been watching a lot of anime lately (too many to list). I have also been watching Nancy Drew.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    J_Dog778 wrote: Β»
    I've been watching a lot of anime lately (too many to list). I have also been watching Nancy Drew.

Eclectic mix!
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Has anyone been watching Riverdale? What’d you think of the time jump?
  • tinkerbellang83
    Has anyone been watching Riverdale? What’d you think of the time jump?

Not watched any of it!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I've been watching anime. I just finished "Fire Force (s2)" and "Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (s3)". I was thinking about checking out "Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon" next.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Powering through books and audiobooks at the moment in a bid to stay away from TV/social media.

Finished another Nightshade Book (AJ Scudiere) and Firefly Lane (chick lit by Kristin Hannah, series currently on Netflix) this weekend and around halfway throught The Sandman (Neil Gaiman/DC) audible series - great casting on that!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Onto my 6th Nightshade book now, finished no 5 last weekend. Also finished up listening to The Sandman, Neil Gaiman's book/audible series. Really enjoyed that although I had to go back and listen to a couple of episodes a 2nd time as trying to keep track of all the characters was tough sometimes.

Up next on audible is The Happy Hoofer - Celia Imrie's autobiography, great actress and I look forward to listening to it.
  • lilithsrose
    I haven't been in the mood to read, but I have 2 new releases calling my name.

I've been spending most of my free time playing Genshin Impact.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Finshed all of the Nightshade books that are currently written now (9 of them), 10 isn't out until September, damn lockdown and all this free time to read books!

I finished the Happy Hoofer too, polished off another Bridgerton book (an appalling Cinderella rip off but I still listened to it all) and have now started listening to another Matt Haig audiobook - The Labrador Pact (Human's as seen through the eyes of their family dog).

What's everyone else reading?
  • lilithsrose
    I just finished up KOSAL from Karen Marie Moning and I'm now working my way through the Mageri series from Dannika Dark. I'm still playing Genshin Impact as well.
  • rhaiin
    rhaiin Posts: 35 Member
    I'm also lilithsrose, but I made a new account and deleted my old one. I'm surprised that it doesn't delete old posts and such.

I've just been reading through Dannika Dark books. I finished up the Mageri series and now I'm reading book two of the Seven series.
  • tinkerbellang83
    I haven't read as much as I'd like the last month or so, I am currently reading a couple of books:

John dies at the end and Nine Goblins. Then I've just finished listening to clanlands which was an accompaniment to Men in Kilts (2 actors from Outlander doing a tour of Scotland in a campervan)