Today I am proud of myself because...

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m proud of myself because even though I had a crappy few days mentally I have (again) pulled myself back together, remembered everything unfolds exactly as it should, believe I’m high value, know that some people believe it and don’t care if it’s only a few and... forgive myself for some lapses in judgement.

You always inspire me Mel <3
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m proud of myself because even though I had a crappy few days mentally I have (again) pulled myself back together, remembered everything unfolds exactly as it should, believe I’m high value, know that some people believe it and don’t care if it’s only a few and... forgive myself for some lapses in judgement.

You always inspire me Mel <3

You’re the sweetest. ❤️
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I have been trying to get a good cleaning routine down and do a better job staying ontop of my house. We are having friends over tonight and it's been no big deal. I did a few things to tidy up, but in general the house is staying pretty presentable at all times. I feel like I finally have this all figured out!
  • Justinrw86
    Justinrw86 Posts: 21 Member
    I had a goal to run 7 miles this morning. Instead, I did 8.28 miles.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I have been trying to get a good cleaning routine down and do a better job staying ontop of my house. We are having friends over tonight and it's been no big deal. I did a few things to tidy up, but in general the house is staying pretty presentable at all times. I feel like I finally have this all figured out!

That’s a great feeling!
  • melissatwill
    melissatwill Posts: 246 Member
    I’ve been planning for several days to start iFing on Monday (today) & I did!! Well below my calories & got a lot of cleaning done!! ✅
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    More so from yesterday but I cut out most sugars for the past 2 weeks and I had a craving for candy last night and I was so tempted to eat the Snickers I have saved up in my fridge but instead I just went to sleep. Late night cravings solved by going to sleep instead. Who knew 😆
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    14 miles for the week so far and 9.27 min mile
  • lorrieannoberry
    lorrieannoberry Posts: 42 Member
    FoolishJoy wrote: »
    I went to the grocery store today and didn't get any sweets or soda!

I also haven't had a soda in probably o er two weeks!

Great .. congrats.. I am addicted to diet coke and i am trying to drink more water and slowly get off these things some.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I got nuthin'
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    13tmpyvykazj.jpeg

Toodles is a very good boy <3

Please tell Toodles I love him
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    13tmpyvykazj.jpeg

Toodles is a very good boy <3

He's a very handsome boy.. toy poodle?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    5 days without beer. I'm not trying to go sober just finding a balance with it all.

Nice.. congrats