What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    When she has fluff

You rang?

😉😘
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    If I’m being honest I’m not normally drawn to that type. I can appreciate them. I can admit they’re hot. But I assume a guy like that is attracted to a hard body woman. Certainly not a girl with my kind of fluff. So.....in conclusion, I’m gonna need to know he wants me too.

Guys like that appreciate females in all of their glory which is not necessarily hard bodied all the time. You got them curves that make any man take notice and appreciate.

😭 thank you.
    Interesting question that raises for the “ask the opposite gender” thread.

I’m thinking on how to phrase it.
  • lx1x
    If I’m being honest I’m not normally drawn to that type. I can appreciate them. I can admit they’re hot. But I assume a guy like that is attracted to a hard body woman. Certainly not a girl with my kind of fluff. So.....in conclusion, I’m gonna need to know he wants me too.

Guys like that appreciate females in all of their glory which is not necessarily hard bodied all the time. You got them curves that make any man take notice and appreciate.

😭 thank you.

Was just discussing that yesterday.. 😇
  • MelG7777

😭 thank you.

Oh maybe it’s there already?! I’ll look.
  • lx1x

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp
  • lx1x
    Eyes and books.
  • MelG7777

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Wait a minute. What? What’s this “not on mfp” thing you’re talking about? Is there a such thing?
  • lx1x

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Wait a minute. What? What’s this “not on mfp” thing you’re talking about? Is there a such thing?

Yup.. got kik? 😆
  • lx1x
    Eyes and books.

Books 😉 suurrrre

🤫🤐
  • MelG7777

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Yup.. got kik? 😆

I’d get it back again for the right person.
  • MelG7777
    When they’re a big enough person to apologize. And to also accept an apology.
  • lx1x

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Yup.. got kik? 😆

What's the def "right person".
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    When they’re a big enough person to apologize. And to also accept an apology.

I would like to get out in front of this, and apologize for most everything I intend to do this weekend.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Yup.. got kik? 😆

What's the def "right person".

Me 😝
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Noticeable, dramatic over lined lips 😍
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    kr8p5a5zkunm.jpeg

He has really great wrists.

Yeh, first thing I noticed too.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    That little indent between my collar bone and neck line... Oohh Omg chills 😅
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    That little indent between my collar bone and neck line... Oohh Omg chills 😅

i1opopskcg71.jpeg
  • lx1x
    edited March 2021
    Back dimples

see if this works. Lol
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Back dimples

see if this works. Lol

I have two of those