What's on your mind?

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I’m thinking I’ve run out of things to say.
    The excitement today was definitely on the slow side, imo.
    Peace Out and Goodnight ☮️😴
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

I still have 75 minutes of fasting left and this isn't helping 🤤😆

I had grapes too and it was like squishing firm, cold eyeballs between my teeth.

Better?

I LOVE red grapes! 😅 only if they're hard.

I was doing yoga earlier and while I was meditating all I could think of was my breakfast 😆

I freeze my grapes in the summer 😍
    Absolutely deelish!

Frozen peanuts. In a shell. Do it. Eat them. It’s oddly delectable.

IDK, we boil peanuts and salt them around here. Pure Bliss.

I know some people who do that. They are Mississippi to wisconsin transplants. 😄
  • MelG7777
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    My burrito is late
    127ld04nrnun.jpeg

I still have 75 minutes of fasting left and this isn't helping 🤤😆

I had grapes too and it was like squishing firm, cold eyeballs between my teeth.

Better?

I LOVE red grapes! 😅 only if they're hard.

I was doing yoga earlier and while I was meditating all I could think of was my breakfast 😆

I freeze my grapes in the summer 😍
    Absolutely deelish!

Really? I've never had frozen nuts before. 🤭
    stljam wrote: »

Because without the shell that would just be cruel, too cold?

I’m not sure. They might be ok without the shell. The only reason I say this is because I was at a Texas Roadhouse a few weeks ago. And for some reason their peanuts were in the freezer. But they gave them to us and they were delightful. So....try them without the shell and report back. I tend to stick with what I know works and not try to venture out.

They probably freeze them to keep them longer before they go bad which you’re supposed to do with nuts.

I wonder if they meant to serve them that way or just hadn’t thawed any out. 🤔😂

Well she told us they were frozen and was like “I don’t know why? I could still bring them if you want”. I’m I’m like “yeah duh”. Lol.....jk, I don’t normally even eat them but the frozen thing kinda did it for me.
  • MelG7777
    If this is what is what 7 hours sleep feels like, I think I’m better off with 3-4.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    h0max2mu54h4.jpeg

I believe that, I live only 2 minutes from the beach 😮
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    My daughter just accidentally told me about my surprise 40th birthday party coming up. Now I have 2 weeks to practice how to act surprised 😆😅

Find your closest mirror and begin now. OR post all your surprised looks and let us judge.
  • ReenieHJ
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    h0max2mu54h4.jpeg

Wow, if it's that easy for lobsters to gain entry, just think of all those spiders we're prob........never mind. I didn't say that.
  • ReenieHJ
    My 76 yo sister goes for her 2nd vaccine today, please let her be okay and not scream at me when I sneak into her house 20x over the next couple days to check on her. She may be 'gettin' up there' but she's as feisty as they come.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    My 76 yo sister goes for her 2nd vaccine today, please let her be okay and not scream at me when I sneak into her house 20x over the next couple days to check on her. She may be 'gettin' up there' but she's as feisty as they come.

I hope she's ok Reenie 🤗
  • ReenieHJ
    Thanks Jo <3 I always worry about her while she calls it babysitting. :/ I know she'll be fine but this gene code thing she and I have inherited drives us both nuts at times. :) And her dd's even worse. Oy.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    What toppings 🤔
  • MelG7777
    lx1x wrote: »
    What toppings 🤔

4ppc5kzwebo2.jpeg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    My daughter just accidentally told me about my surprise 40th birthday party coming up. Now I have 2 weeks to practice how to act surprised 😆😅

Find your closest mirror and begin now. OR post all your surprised looks and let us judge.

How did I do?
    li5gjyaipstn.gif

😆👍👍
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

How did I do?
    li5gjyaipstn.gif

Love your lashes.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member

How did I do?
    li5gjyaipstn.gif

Love your lashes.

Thank you, they're a new kind. I find them a little long but I can still see where I'm walking 😆
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

How did I do?
    li5gjyaipstn.gif

Very believable 😂
  • ReenieHJ
    edited March 2021

How did I do?
    li5gjyaipstn.gif

Top notch surprised look :) That face along with "OH! But you shouldn't have!"

Love your tattoos BTW
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Someone special 🥰