PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Someone special 🥰

Aww thanks 😊

Ok.. 2 someone specials ❤😙
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Someone special 🥰

I'm Out.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473htxvf6f59kojr0ehdfgxj5uypcp30qyppfv32kz&rid=giphy.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Someone special 🥰

I'm Out.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473htxvf6f59kojr0ehdfgxj5uypcp30qyppfv32kz&rid=giphy.gif

Noooo.. come back 🤗 you're specialer than special 😃
  • slimgirljo15
    Someone special 🥰

Aww thanks 😊

3 someone specials?

Motorsheen, PD, Raych and 1 more 😃

Wait a minute.. + you and you and .. you in the corner. 🥰
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Someone special 🥰

Aww thanks 😊

3 someone specials?

Motorsheen, PD, Raych and 1 more 😃

Wait a minute.. + you and you and .. you in the corner. 🥰

Thank you. I was hoping you’d notice me there in the corner. ☺️
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    When I was a teenager I was part of a very tight friend group. None of us went to the same high school together but most of us knew each other from either junior high school or just from being hoodlums together. We hung out together almost every day.

One day on my way home from school on the city bus I saw one of my friends from this group and he pretended not to know me. He thought it was a funny joke. I’m still mad at him. I’m about to go send him an angry text.

Wait. You still talk to your hs friends from 12 years ago?
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    edited March 2021
    lx1x wrote: »
    When I was a teenager I was part of a very tight friend group. None of us went to the same high school together but most of us knew each other from either junior high school or just from being hoodlums together. We hung out together almost every day.

One day on my way home from school on the city bus I saw one of my friends from this group and he pretended not to know me. He thought it was a funny joke. I’m still mad at him. I’m about to go send him an angry text.

Wait. You still talk to your hs friends from 12 years ago?

😊 33 years ago

Eta: and not from high school. Those *kitten* can kiss my *kitten*
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    😎🎤🎶 It's Friday night and the weekends here, I need to unwind, where's the party... Hey Dj keep playing that song, all night! 🎶
  • MelG7777

Please keep us posted on his response. It’s never a funny joke to act like you don’t know someone you called “friend”. If you ever point him out to me I swear to god I will give him the dirtiest of looks.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Please keep us posted on his response. It’s never a funny joke to act like you don’t know someone you called “friend”. If you ever point him out to me I swear to god I will give him the dirtiest of looks.

Check your Instagram DM’s
  • MelG7777

Oh wow. Now I don’t know who to dirty look tbh.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

IMHO

A dirty look is still ‘a look’ ..... and I ain’t choozy
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member

Send that look toward me. 😍
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

I'll show you a dirty look 😏
  • slimgirljo15

I seen it 😍🥰
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

I seen it 😍🥰

OMG 🙈😂...
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

Send that look toward me. 😍

Back off dad 😠 Mel is mine and I’m not going to tell you again. 😤