What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,342 Member
    TNoire wrote: »
    I went through an 18oz jar in 4 days and I just bought more :blush:

kpmorg7dhsag.jpg

OMG. What planet have I been on? I didn’t know you could buy these in jars!

Now if they sold peppadew peppers in jars, life would be complete.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Speaking of peppers, banana peppers are my favorite over pepperoncini but I love both!

I have been OBSESSED with these!!!!! They are sooooo good. I used to put hot sauce mustard truvia and banana pepper on all my salads and stuff and this combines all those flavors into one epic sauce. The mild is my favorite because it has a nice sweetness to it. The hot is also good. Habanero is too spicy for me but perfect for my boyfriend who loves super spicy stuff!

Just sooooo good on...

Chicken nuggets
    On chicken then baked or grilled
    On salads
    On eggs
    On sandwiches of all types
    On wraps of all types
    On roasted veggies
    On soft or hard pretzels
    g2rgdt9muhmt.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2021
    Most nights I make a pudding of sugar free pudding mix whipped with greek yogurt and cold water.

Lemon has always been a favorite.

Tonight I added a couple drops of lemon extract before whipping. OMG! Next level!!!!! Tasted like a dessert from a fancy restaurant.

This sounds delicious! I'll have to try it. I haven't tried the sugar free lemon pudding but I bet it would also be great.
  • MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    Chile crisp - especially on smashed cucumbers with ebtb seasoning
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Most nights I make a pudding of sugar free pudding mix whipped with greek yogurt and cold water.

Lemon has always been a favorite.

Tonight I added a couple drops of lemon extract before whipping. OMG! Next level!!!!! Tasted like a dessert from a fancy restaurant.

This sounds delicious! I'll have to try it. I haven't tried the sugar free lemon pudding but I bet it would also be great.

if you REALLY want to take it to the next level top with course ground nuts or graham crackers... one of my favorite desserts!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    jc548c7iryea.png
    freeze dried fruits

My favorite are blueberries.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    freeze dried fruits

My husband and I are about to own a freeze dryer and I am BEYOND excited for exactly this reason :)
  • pancakerunner
    freeze dried fruits

My husband and I are about to own a freeze dryer and I am BEYOND excited for exactly this reason :)

OOOO how much dies one cost?
  • o0Firekeeper0o

MANY MANY dollars lol. But we’ve been saving. Harvest Right is the name if the company if you ever wanted to look into it 😁
  • pancakerunner

MANY MANY dollars lol. But we’ve been saving. Harvest Right is the name if the company if you ever wanted to look into it 😁

let me know what you think of it! are you going with the small medium or large? I would quite literally be obsessed with using this
  • o0Firekeeper0o

let me know what you think of it! are you going with the small medium or large? I would quite literally be obsessed with using this

Oh for sure. We’re getting a medium; we flirted with the idea of a large but lots of people say medium is a total workhorse and sufficient for most cases.

Be prepared for freeze-dried everything!

And on the topic of this post: my husband got me a milk foamer for my birthday (a lovely fancy glass thing with a plunger) and so I have been having foamy milk coffee every day and loving it!
  • lilyxxxz
    lilyxxxz Posts: 12 Member
    Korean rice cake (tteokbokki) maybe. But already less obsessed with carbs than I used to be!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    lilyxxxz wrote: »
    Korean rice cake (tteokbokki) maybe. But already less obsessed with carbs than I used to be!

I want to try a recipe with these in it. Just requires a special trip to a different market then my normal shopping so I have to really plan ahead.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member

Oh for sure. We’re getting a medium; we flirted with the idea of a large but lots of people say medium is a total workhorse and sufficient for most cases.

And on the topic of this post: my husband got me a milk foamer for my birthday (a lovely fancy glass thing with a plunger) and so I have been having foamy milk coffee every day and loving it!

Foamy skim vanilla milk in my coffee and tea is HEAVEN in a cup!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,342 Member

Foamy skim vanilla milk in my coffee and tea is HEAVEN in a cup!

Agree. But I use Vietnamese cinnamon.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Yum!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    Zesty Doritos. Don't judge! Lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Zesty Doritos. Don't judge! Lol

Now I want doritos and french onion dip.